The Douwe Egberts Flavour Collective Coffee Appreciation Society

I want to try these but so expensive for a tiny jar. Waiting for offers so I can buy all three. :)

I want to try these but so expensive for a tiny jar. Waiting for offers so I can buy all three. :)
Yes they are rather expensive! Hoping they start making them in bigger jars eventually! I only ever buy mine when they are on offer, I just make sure to stock up :)

I've had 3 cups of hazlenut today - I still have one and a half jars. Am all out of caramel though, waiting for offers :) Not tried vanilla as not sure what it would be like - any reports?

I haven't tried either of the caramel or vanilla I must admit... What's the caramel like? I imagine a bit sweet?

Caramel is less sweet than you'd think - I need extra sweetener in mine! Really fancy trying vanilla once I can find an offer again :D

Ok I may have to try the caramel when it's on offer again... I'm keeping my eyes peeled for offers, mum works for Morrisons so she checks regularly for me :) and I shop in Tesco sometimes so always head straight down the coffee aisle!

Wait wait wait wait wait wait a second... you can buy Dowe Egberts with flavours? And this is syn free? Hold me back from Morrisons coffee isle ladies, you may need to restrain me!

Yes a range called "The Flavour Collective" comes in hazelnut, vanilla and caramel, small jars, quite expensive so worth buying (and stocking up!) when its on offer. My fave is the hazelnut mmm! And yes Syn free!!

I'm addicted too and recently stocked up as my local Tescos were selling them for £1.99 a jar. I cleared the shelves of hazelnut and caramel - bought 12 jars lol!

That's exactly what I do, all the hazelnut jars in Colchester end up in my cupboard haha!!

How many syns is each coffee? I love the vanilla and hazelnut ones :)

My Tesco have appeared to stop selling them and my asda never have. Im so frustrated as I am almost out. Gonna try the bigger Asda and Tesco in Wigan and maybe sainsburys. Is there any offers on currently? Id love to try the vanilla one but don't want to pay full price in case I don't like it.

I bought some and I love the hazelnut one. My local Morrisons don't seem to do the vanilla one :( I bought the caramel one too, smelt it and it was a bit sickly...but I'll give a whirl in the morning :)

Love this stuff. Thank you minis for introducing it to me!

I've actually managed to cut down to one cup a day :eek: but that's only because I'm getting low and waiting for it to be on offer somewhere lol!

I just discovered these last week. Love the hazelnut one and tried the caramel today. We can get big jars here of all 3 flavours. €5 for a big jar and €3 for the little 50g ones. Vanilla next!

ming2007 - where abouts are you? Great value.

I'm having withdrawal at the moment as have run out at home and work, keeping holding off to see if they are on offer but may have to resort to paying full price

Back