The Douwe Egberts Flavour Collective Coffee Appreciation Society

Just realised I've had chocolate every day this week...can't get into that habit!!
If its within your Syns, I don't see a problem with it?
I have chocolate every day, can't live without it, ESP after finding out Curly Wurly's are 6 Syns each :D

Nah I guess not. I am very careful with my syns so I'm under every day and don't 'save them up' unless there's a real reason to. I cut chocolate out completley when i started as I just couldn't believe I could eat it and lose weight, but also cos I didn't think I'd be able to buy a multipack and not feast on it in one night...but I've suceeded on both counts! I was trying to have very low syns, but now upped and aim for 10 a day to see how it effects my losses. Didn't feel deprived when having 5 a day, but it is nice having chocolate :) already had 2 choccies today at work though so no g&b for me tonight!!

OMG so amazing! Thank you Mandlegrot for introducing me to this!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    460.3 KB · Views: 653
Thank you for introducing me to these coffees. I love coffee syrup so a good compromise

I must tell you Mandlegrot that Waitrose have got the G&B's mini bars 1/3 off at the moment! So the pack of dark choc is now £3.65 instead of £5.49!!!

OMG thanks for the tip off - the nearest one is a little drive from work but I do like their stuff and the basics range isn't too bad...maybe if I coincide it with an alcohol run ;)

How long are they on offer for do you know? x

They have just gone on offer so for 3 weeks!! I think it's to tie in with Valentines Day. Lol I saw them, brought some and thought I must tell Mandlegrot!!

Disaster - haven't seen any hazelnut in the last 3 shops I went to and so have been careful with the last few spoonfuls and then last night dropped the jar and lost the last 3 spoons....... I had to resort to caramel, but it's not the same :-(

Disaster - haven't seen any hazelnut in the last 3 shops I went to and so have been careful with the last few spoonfuls and then last night dropped the jar and lost the last 3 spoons....... I had to resort to caramel, but it's not the same :-(
:( what a disaster! Tesco and Sainsburys have had them on offer so maybe they have run out of stock?
Hope you find some soon, I'd be very angry if I couldn't have my hazelnut x

Sorry all the uk hazelnut stock is in my cupboards lol. I am contemplating taking a little for my flight to India as I will need caffeine...customs might have a field day though :/

Sorry all the uk hazelnut stock is in my cupboards lol. I am contemplating taking a little for my flight to India as I will need caffeine...customs might have a field day though :/

In that case I'm popping round on my way home from work.

:gimi:

Bought some hazelnut today, very happy with it! Bet it'll go just lovely with my green and blacks later, now just to decide which flavour to have.......

Now I know where to come when I run out!! :)

Ahhh I love how everyone has jumped on the G&B and hazlenut coffee buzz...its amazing and my weekly/twice weekly treat :)
Me too! I'm having one right now :D

I've been super good and resisted for tonight, want to save my syns for a few drinks tomorrow night, my first of 2013!

Yay, finally got to the shop with the stash...... Disaster averted.

The hazelnut is delish... not tried the others yet.. might have to call on my way from work to pick some up

Back