The Douwe Egberts Flavour Collective Coffee Appreciation Society

Made the cake and would have been better if I'd have added more than a tbsp coffee. But was nice. Topped one slice with choc philli - even better!!

1368041809143.jpg

Last edited:
I love this coffee too and your cake looks yummy its now added to my list ov cakes to try lol

£2 a jar in Tesco :D the shelf of hazelnut was emptied and is now in my cupboard :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    800.4 KB · Views: 89
Yay!!! Hazelnut is by far my favourite and I've nearly finished my pot so perfect time to stock up again :D xx

Thanks for receipe looks yummy. I have yet to try hazelnut one si going to get my mum to buy it for me tomorrow. Really look forward to my flavoured coffee as my nine o' clock treat with a bit of choccie x

Yay!!! Hazelnut is by far my favourite and I've nearly finished my pot so perfect time to stock up again :D xx

:D my pot was almost finished too so I was very glad I saw the offer- I've never paid full price for a jar lol.
I've got 12 (!!!) jars in my cupboard- that'll last me a few weeks haha!!! X

i am a hazelnut addict the other two are ok but not a patch on hazelnut!!!! although enticing chocolate sounds amazing so i hope that rumours true!!!

i am a hazelnut addict the other two are ok but not a patch on hazelnut!!!! although enticing chocolate sounds amazing so i hope that rumours true!!!
Woohoo another hazelnut addict :)

Not a rumour- it's on DE website!!!

Off the back of this thread i have just added caramel to my Tesco shopping order. I hope i like it!

I take it, its like normal coffee & therefore syn free???

Oh my the chocolate one sounds good...mix it half and half with hazlenut perhaps? ;)

My stock is running low; I'm down to my last half pot of hazlenut, but its payday end of next week and I will treat myself to a fresh one :)

Oh my the chocolate one sounds good...mix it half and half with hazlenut perhaps? ;)

My stock is running low; I'm down to my last half pot of hazlenut, but its payday end of next week and I will treat myself to a fresh one :)
Oh what a fab idea- choc and hazelnut together?? It may just help me keep away from the bars of Cadbury whole nut!!

Tesco have got them £2 a jar and it only recently came on offer.
I may have stock up again before the offer ends (I already have 12 jars in my cupboard lol)

I had my first caramel & loved it- black no sugar, good not having to use any milk :)

on offer at Morrisons at the moment £1.99. Hazlenut used to be my favourite, however have converted to caramel. Keeps my sweet tooth at bay, but going through loads of jars LOL

Back