The dreaded bridesmaid dress diet!

With that lovely dinner too. Woop woop x

I know! I thought weight might go up first until ketosis kicked in but clearly not.. Fingers crossed it continues to go down! Swedish meatballs tonight!

End of day 2... Another good day... Eating lots of yummy foods... All low carbs of course ;-) not feeling hungry at all which is good... Waiting to see what the scales do as to whether I go back to shakes or carry on with Atkins for a bit...

End of day 2... Another good day... Eating lots of yummy foods... All low carbs of course ;-) not feeling hungry at all which is good... Waiting to see what the scales do as to whether I go back to shakes or carry on with Atkins for a bit...

Go you....I could have done with a day of food...think the weather is making me wanna comfort eat and hide under the duvet....well done for staying strong :)

Day 3 back on track.. Have lost 4 of the 8lbs I put on over the weekend so pleased with that especially as I've eaten done really yummy stuff!

Today could be a challenge... It's my aunties 50th and makes her some muffins... Choc ones with choc fudge icing, fudge cubes and edible hologram glitter... Lol

I know there will be a few ppl going round and likely to be food and drink... Going to resist tho... I had my bday celebrations at the weekend and it's time to be good now!

Hope everyone has a good day xxx

Day 3 back on track.. Have lost 4 of the 8lbs I put on over the weekend so pleased with that especially as I've eaten done really yummy stuff!

Today could be a challenge... It's my aunties 50th and makes her some muffins... Choc ones with choc fudge icing, fudge cubes and edible hologram glitter... Lol

I know there will be a few ppl going round and likely to be food and drink... Going to resist tho... I had my bday celebrations at the weekend and it's time to be good now!

Hope everyone has a good day xxx

Youve done so well with cakes you make daily so just think of these in the same way...though with all that choc and my dream the other night about scoffing choc muffins I would Prob crumble...lol....you've done brilliant getting back on the horse and going for it :cool:

Youve done so well with cakes you make daily so just think of these in the same way...though with all that choc and my dream the other night about scoffing choc muffins I would Prob crumble...lol....you've done brilliant getting back on the horse and going for it :cool:

It's strange but I'm really not interested in cake... Give me potato anyway... Chips, mash even the humble jacket spud... Ahhhh

It's strange but I'm really not interested in cake... Give me potato anyway... Chips, mash even the humble jacket spud... Ahhhh

Ah yes the potato....I do miss that ALOT....in all its forms....but I'd then follow it up with cake knowing me lol

Pmsl a whole tray for me please....can I lick the icing bowl too?

Reports from the bun eaters have said they were very sweet.. Delicious but couldn't eat more than one...

So was kinda of having a good day yesterday... Resisted cake etc... But then I had a glass of wine for my aunties 50th which led to fish and chips and curry sauce and bread... However the scales are down again this morning... I'm not going to carry on as normal and try and ignore it and hope the scales done notice lol!

Back at 19st 2.5lbs today from 19.7 on Monday.. 18.13 was my lowest so would like to get back there... Still hoping to get somewhere near my target of 17.4 by Xmas but not quite sure I'll make it now... But I'll keep trying... No more fish and chips!!!!

image-3771727290.jpg

One of three trays... Enough said! Totally baked out... I'm having at least a week off!! My kitchen is trashed and my back hurts..

Hey... Decided to start an Atkins diary for now so not to torture you guys with my food adventures! Was planning on coming back but decided to give Atkins a shot until Xmas... Got loads and loads of shakes left so likely I'll be back on s&s after Xmas!

Keep up the good work I'll keep popping back! X

Hey... Decided to start an Atkins diary for now so not to torture you guys with my food adventures! Was planning on coming back but decided to give Atkins a shot until Xmas... Got loads and loads of shakes left so likely I'll be back on s&s after Xmas!

Keep up the good work I'll keep popping back! X

Gonna miss you cheeky chick...or and the cupcakes too!:cry:

Good luck and thank you for bringing the actifry into my life....greatest gift ever :D xx

Ha ha ha! You are very welcome! I will keep popping back tho to check you are all behaving!

Back