The dreaded bridesmaid dress diet!

Thanks Clin... I didn't realise I'd done a week!! Woooo! Freezing cold and tired tonight, having a buttermint tea to warm up then an early night :)

Quick update.. 12lb lost this week, pleased as I put 13lbs on since I last was on plan...

Back on track :)

Brilliant loss, cheeky! Well done!

I've not tried it on again but I saw a friends wedding pics and bridesmaids were wearing the same dresses. None of them were small and they didn't look great! Now even more determined to lose as much as I can!

Brilliant first week loss. Hopefully you'll be in full swing now.
:)
Always good to have a goal to reach for. Mine was a pair of jeans - which ended up being too big! Lol xx

Brilliant first week loss. Hopefully you'll be in full swing now. :) Always good to have a goal to reach for. Mine was a pair of jeans - which ended up being too big! Lol xx

Thanks Sammy! I'm getting bored already... :-( I have to stick with it but I'm bored :-(

Hello!

Time for a little strop... So I've been very good sticking to s&s desperate to get into my dress... Now 9 weeks before the wedding the other 6 size bridesmaid have told my friend she's pregnant... Tried her dress on and it's already too small and no way it can be made bigger!!! Soooooo we now have a new dress! It's from john lewis, I picked it yesterday and mine fits perfectly and will be fine if I lose more before the wedding! My friend that is getting married has only seen a pic so I'm hoping she says they are not too dark or it will be back to the drawing board!

I'm a bit cross because when the other bridesmaid found out she was pregnant she has ordered herself new dresses... So after all the stress we might not even wear the same anywhere which will be a shame... Anyhow I got her one anyway and hopefully all will be ok! I'm cross because they both knew how stressed I was about fitting into the dress and didn't tell e hers didn't fit!!!

Anyhow rant over... So after much deliberation I have decided to go back to ww until the wedding as I've loads of social stuff like the hen do etc in the next few weeks!

I've lost 3st 6lbs now and hopefully can lose another stone before the wedding. Looking forward to being able to do a decent amount of swimming without feeling poorly... Normally do 60 lengths 4 times a week but struggle with 30 on s&s.

So bye for now... You know I'll be back :)

Back