The epic journey begins!

Ahhhh thanks! Yes I do wonder about the water.....having done this plan before my weight loss in the third week drops to around 2lb so I'm going to keep up with the 3-4 litres as long as I can and see if it makes a diff in that week...if it does I'll carry on doing it!

Very stressful day so far..little one is teething badly...constantly screaming..nothing is calming him....then at 1130 the post arrived with a letter from the letting agents saying our tenancy agreement is terminated in July so we have around eight weeks to find somewhere and move plus find around £2,500 for a deposit and months rent in advance! That's the risk of renting tho isn't ..... Such a shame because we've been here almost two and a half years and it really feels like home .

So normally in these situations I would stuff my face with anything I could get my hands on....so far so good...I actually haven't felt the urge! That maybe tho because I'm not sure now how long I'll be able to afford to do this diet as our rent is going to be about £300 higher a month, prices have rocketed in the last two years, so I think my mindset is I've got to do this for as long as I can!

Oh no, stress right enough!! I'd be deep in a bag of chocolate!! Ha!! Stay strong as long as you can and good luck with everything xx

I love this thread, everyone is so kind. Sophie, you're doing so well!! I cannot wait to hear about your weight loss tomorrow. I am on day 1 and can't sleep for hunger pains.

I have a 2 year old and have spent the last 18 months stuffing my face everytime things stress me out. Need to Fi d something else to focus on at these times.

Good luck everyone x

Thanks everybody! Weigh in later this morning.....would be happy with half a stone so fingers crossed!! I'm still staying strong despite the stress of yesterday!!

So........as you can probably see from my new signature :D........ I lost 10lbs!! Whopee! Thrilled with that! Roll on next week!

Thanks ladies! So day 8 today.... And the last few hours have been a bit of a struggle...I'm nowhere near caving BUT I've been very drawn to food today, thinking about eating a lot! Guess it's going to happen as it's such a vital part of our lives but hadn't wanted to have struggled so soon! I opened the snack cupboard to get Jacob a snack and there's still unopened Easter eggs in there! It hasn't bothered me at all so far but I could literally taste it in my mouth! Hopefully it's an off day, got to stay positive!

On the home front...we're looking into buying our rental home.....a family member mentioned loaning us money for a deposit so we're now looking into logistics...be amazing if we could, I'd be over the moon to own a property! But everything is so up in the air at the mo, we just don't know what we're doing and still having to look at rentals just incase!

The urge to wee has settled down thank goodness! I can now last about an hour if I need too instead of being ready to burst every 20 minutes! Still got honky breath, altho not as bad....more energy.....? Not sure...I'm pretty tired constantly anyway with three children! Less hungry....yeh I guess so..I still get hunger but of the ravenous sort so it has all got easier since day 1! Can't believe it's only day 8! Feels like week 8! X

So it's half way through day 9 and it's bloody hard today. I woke up in a foul mood and haven't been able to lose it ! I'm snappy, irrational and grumpy, totm started this morning so I know it's all linked but normally I would compensate my mood with food to cheer me up and see me through and like yesterday, today has been the same and I'm just thinking of food constantly!

our landlady won't consider our offer on her house , she wants £250,000 but that's totally unrealistic and she won't be able to sell it to anyone at that price and she won't budge either so feeling very deflated today and very meh! Off to cinema at tea time with mumsy for her birthday treat......totally needing chocolate :cry:

Well done on reaching Day 8 you've done great with an amazing weight loss!!! I'm on Day SS and I feel ok bit of a headache. Have drank 2 litres of water so far so will keep that up tonight. All be worth it in the end!!!!

The start of day 11 today.....yesterday was v v tough...I was begging my husband to feed me yesterday!! Oh I so wanted food! I felt so hormonal and hungry! I started crying when he was eating his nachos because they smelt so good! I did stick it out tho, and I've still been 100% still....hubby's been amazing and tells me more than once a day how proud he is of me and how he can see little differences. Apparently I now have kneecaps!!! . :) I've just got to keep reminding myself of why I'm doing this and that's because I'm out of control when I eat food, it has to be removed from the equation in order for me to lose this weight otherwise there's no hope for me really....slimming world is all very well and good and lovely food in abundance but I only last a couple of weeks before the gorging on chocolate begins! And then I throw it all out the window so I have to keep telling myself that this is really the only way for me to lose this weight that , at the end of the day, is making me unhappy..... By mid summer I could be a skinny minny!

Well said Sophie!! It will all be worth it in the end, lets just remember how good it will feel when we get there compared to how bad we will feel in 2 months time stuffing our faces wishing we'd stuck to it! Sending positive vibes your way xx

Thanks Wilma! I have made a conscious decision tho that tonight I will have a small portion of chicken and cucumber as otherwise i may just blow it completely! Xxx

Weigh in on Wednesday! Hubby nought me a pre cooked chicken from tesco earlier...I was going to eat a bit minus the skin but when carving it it was bloody pink!! That never happens! Someone's way of telling me to not have it and to be strong!! So I am!

http://www.minimins.com/cd-inspirational-photos/333102-6-5-stone-down-maintained-6-months.html

It's posts like this that keep me going! Now that the weekend is over and hubby's back at work I felt a bit stronger today...I obv associate him with food! So...end of day 12 today and generally been ok, I still get really hungry tho! I still weigh everyday! But that's just my way! I seem to have lost 3lbs...hopefully totm will be over before weigh in and the water retention will go.....as long as I lose 4lbs this week to meet my first stone I'll be happy!

Back