The Exante Christmas Crackers 2019 Challenge

Just been having a read through and noticed you were saying weight loss is harder the older you get....too right I am 58 now and it is very hard!xxx

PS good thing is no TOM!! Every cloud................

Same to be honest.
I have 3 kids (started very young) and I'm absolutely done. All this hassle once a month seems so unnecessary now 😂
I had pmdd after having my last little one (2 years ago)
It's basically similar to bad post natal depression, but happens once a month before tom. It was horrific. I'd actually never heard of it until I was diagnosed.
After that I was just done with this period stuff.
Dr says im too young for hysterectomy, so i guess I'll just have to wait it out 😗
I dont like taking themfor granted either as it's sign I am healthy and functioning well.

Have to say I've been feeling loads better since starting to lose weight. Tom Seems a but easier each month. Thank goodness.

Ah Jacci, I really notice it this year. It's always been so easy to gain then lose. But now every lb seems to be a struggle.

Hoping to get down into the 12s and just maintain then with intermittent fasting and nutritional ketosis.

Fxd it goes the way I'm hoping 😂

So did I.

Drunk on Friday and had food which then meant hungover on Saturday and some more food.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Back on it today.

Dxxx

I'm just for Getting it happened and getting straight back on it today. Only up a half lb too. So not the worst blip.

Keep going D, we got this x

We sure do. I might be on the long and winding road but at least I am travelling in the right direction :classic_tongue:

1/2lb is no problem!

Dxxx

Exactly.
Keep on going and we will get there eventually.
I am six weeks into my 12 weeks on total solution. And I've lost 19 lbs. Not too shabby. Another 19 wpuld bring me into the very low 14s. So I'll be happy with that having started in the 17s 👌

Well the half lb is gone so back to post blip weight.

Having a 3 product week this week, along with 3 days in the gym. Aiming for 5 lbs. I know it's alot for week 6 but feck it I'll try.

Yay!

My official WI I was 13st 13lbs so new stone bracket! On the way to my 3st loss.

I do no exercise at all, I thought that on TS you aren't meant to as you are not getting enough calories?

I was thinking of going to 4 products a day and 30 mins on the exercise bike?!?!

We'll see!

Dxxx

Very well done Dolly!! You must be so pleased! I will be beside myself when I get into the 14's....I think it is about 10 years since I have been there!! Keep going my dear! I do not exercise because I have a back condition, on TS they recommend 20 mins of gentle exercise a day I believe. xxx

Thanks Jacci, going yo start going for a walk at lunch time could defo do 30 mins just wandering around town.

Dxxx

I've been training for 4 years so I didn't wanna stop. I do a little less now that I'm on ts and I add 100 cals of cheese or milk to my day if I've trained 👌

Another lb off today. Really need to stop weighing every day 😂😂 it's just too tempting.

I cannot wait to see the 14s too.

Seems so close yet so far.

Ah right well that should be fine if your body is used to it and you are adding something else in, don't want you fainting on a treadmill or dropping a dumb bell on your head :classic_big_grin:

So I was very unprepared for work this morning and forgot to lift my shake, I know one of the girls in here is doing cambridge so went to ask her for a shake to keep me going and she gave me;

* 2 cherry and strawberry smoothies
* 3 original porridge
* 2 thai green curry with noodles
* 1 chocolate and hazelnut pudding
* 5 ready made chocolate shakes

Asked her if she wanted money for them and she said no cos they would just be going to waste anyway!!

Result :classic_big_grin:

Had one of the smoothies and oh my god it was amazing!!!

Dxxx

I know!

They are lovely but not worth the difference in price as to what we pay for Exante! It's like £2.50 per product :classic_eek:

Dxxx

Still trying my best on this journey to being a Christmas cracker!

13st 13lbs this morning.

I am on day 3 of a 30 day challenge at the moment. I know I am not going to stick to it 100% during these 30 days as I have 2 planned days off.

Want to see those 12's before I go on holiday in July and I have a top that I want to fit in to for TRNSMT in July aswell!

Dxxx

Good luck Dolly! I would love to see the 14's before I go away on the 17th June but we will see, my weight is very happy where it is unfortunately!xxx

Back