The Exante Christmas Crackers 2019 Challenge

Still trying my best on this journey to being a Christmas cracker!

13st 13lbs this morning.

I am on day 3 of a 30 day challenge at the moment. I know I am not going to stick to it 100% during these 30 days as I have 2 planned days off.

Want to see those 12's before I go on holiday in July and I have a top that I want to fit in to for TRNSMT in July aswell!

Dxxx
Well done D x

You doing fantastic x

Good luck Dolly! I would love to see the 14's before I go away on the 17th June but we will see, my weight is very happy where it is unfortunately!xxx
Have you had a food day lately ??

I platued week 4 had a food day and lost again week five.

I'm hoping to be in 13s by end of August.

I went to Chicago for a week a few weeks ago and had about 9/10 food days Lucy! I am on a nerve pain med that not only causes weight gain it also stops weight loss. My GP is aware I am on Exante and she was surprised I have lost as much as I have as by all accounts weight loss is hard on these tabs but I have to take them to take the edge of my back pain. I have noticed my weight is certainly coming off a lot slower than I would expect this time. But it is coming off which is the main thing!
I am on holiday again in 10 days so just want to get as near to the 15's as possible before I go! Just 2 more pounds to my 2 stone loss so I will be absolutely delighted with that! I can only dream about the 13's at the mo Lucy but they will come!
Take care Hun. xxx

Well your dping fantastic considering all that being against the weight loss xx Well done mrs.
Ah sure we have to enjoy our lives too. I'm not minding the odd blip because imnot finding it as hard being able to have planned days off.
2 more lbs is more than doable. You feel feel amazing hitting your two stone x

Where are ya off to on hols

Hey,

So still 13st 13lbs, on a 9 day shake and soup only plan now, so that's me all the way through to next Tuesday.

Had food week last week as it was TOM, always struggle to get back to 3 products a day after though.

Yesterday was the first day and I was STARVING!

Got a chocolate mint and a white chocolate and raspberry shake in to get me through work then will have a soup when I get home later for dinner.

Really hoping to get down to 13st 8lbs! SOON PLEASE!

Dxxx

13st 12lbs today, getting there slowly and surely.

My next goal is 13st 8lbs and that will be my lowest weight in 7 years!

I really hope I can get there by Monday I would be SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!

Dxxx

Thank you hon.

Had a couple of wobbles internally earlier but managed to get through it!

Nearly caved and had an empire biscuit from my favourite eat out place in town but NO NO NO!

Holiday in a few weeks, I must stay strong!

Dxxx

Thank you hon.

Had a couple of wobbles internally earlier but managed to get through it!

Nearly caved and had an empire biscuit from my favourite eat out place in town but NO NO NO!

Holiday in a few weeks, I must stay strong!

Dxxx

I knowthe feeling D x but I prefer the feeling for standing on the scales and seeing a loss.

I've been keeping a text group with my partner, we plan on having a cheat day once a month when I am at goal. So everything I crave or want I text it in the group and when I have a cheat day I knkw I can look forward to eating the things I want.
Then I'm not feeling so deprived.

Also apparently studies show a cheat day once a month can help you stay on track with weight loss. So that's what I'm looki g forward to 🤣🤣🤣 only 2 stone to go to goal then I'll plan the big day 😂😂

Will you stay on plan on your holiday??

Aw fab!! That's a great idea.

I do come off and on plan depending on what's going on in life, I know that is delaying me getting to goal but I need to live at the same time.

I'm coming off plan on the 18th as my workie from Wales is up and I never see her. Will be in work all day so the plan is to stick to the products during the day then have dinner and a few drinks.

After that I will be back on the shakes and soups until the 23rd for PINK!!! Soooooooooo excited, will be off plan for that. Out for the day and night with my sister then maybe the day after depending on how I am feeling :classic_tongue:

Next thing after that is TRNSMT on 14th July then holiday 18th!

So busy!

My life isn't usually this hectic :classic_big_grin: just decided that after such a crap 2018 this year was gonna be all about the fun!

Dxxx

That's exactly what I've been doing. Planning nights or days off. Loss is slower than most, but it's worth it to feel like you still are enjoying life.

Oh I've seen pink 3 times. Just the most amazing superwoman. It will be fab 😍

I've 4 weeks left of my initial 12 weeks and I'm hoping to just hit the 13s by then. Even low 14s I'll be happy.
I might do another 4 weeks after that I am just taking it as it comes.

I'm sticking with this until I am at goal so will be on and off it all year probably :classic_tongue:

I would LOVE to be at goal when I go to Disneyland in September, that would just be AMAZING!

Just need to put the work in for it and focus.

Oh have you, I have never seen her. My sister has seen her once before and totally loved it. Can't come quick enough.

You can defo get there, keep at it. You are doing so well.

Dxxx

I'm in for the long haul aswell so let's just all aim to get this done in time for Christmas.

I would be VERY happy with that.

This morning I am 13st 10lbs, 2lbs to lose to get to the lowest weight in years then another 1lb to hit my 3st loss!

Dxxx

Grrrr up 2lbs from yesterday, in my mind I know that the weight fluctuates and that is normal but still!

13st 12lbs today and still really really hoping for a 13st 8lbs on Monday or Tuesday at the very latest!

Dxxx

I fluctuate wildly too D.
I only go by what I weigh every Monday, even though I stand on the scales at least 3 times a day 🤔🤔🤔

You will get to 13st 8 by Monday I know it x

And even of you didn't you've done absolutely amazingly and a few meezly lbs doesnt detract from how absolutely fantastic and beautiful you are xxx

Back