The Exante Christmas Crackers 2019 Challenge

Nice to see you back Dolly, I haven't been doing well but going Keto diet Saturday to get me back in Ketosis then changing to Lipotrim, lost really well on that in 2008. I am off to a 70's weekend at the end of September so want to be glam for then. Jacci has your Pysellium arrived yet? xx

Nice to see you back Dolly, I haven't been doing well but going Keto diet Saturday to get me back in Ketosis then changing to Lipotrim, lost really well on that in 2008. I am off to a 70's weekend at the end of September so want to be glam for then. Jacci has your Pysellium arrived yet? xx
It has indeed, I am pleased to announce I 'went' this morning!!! Hope all good with you Debbie? xxx

Well not quite over this flu bug but feeling better enough to get back on track, I have a few pounds to lose to be back where I was before getting ill but I am a huge believer of feeing a cold. I know it will be mainly water gain. Hope everybody is doing well and am looking forward to adding my losses again. xx

Well done Lucy! I had a sneaky WI this am, I am going on holiday next week so REALLY need to keep on the straight and narrow as much as I can and have another 1.5 off so now on 24lbs...wanted to lose 28 by my holiday, will come off plan on Thursday next week so probably won't quite do it but I will try! xxx

Well done Lucy!!!

I'm back on it today.

I've allowed myself to slip back in to really bad habits and the weight is creeping back on, I'm so disappointed and angry with myself.

Dxxx

Back