The Exante Christmas Crackers 2020

MISSLSR

Gold Member
So I don't know about you but I am in this for the long haul and today I started to think about Christmas!

Now I do love Christmas but the reason I got thinking about it was that the work sent out an email about the annual Christmas party and I just thought, this will be the first year since I started working here 6 years ago that I am going to look glam and gorgeous for the festivities!

No longer will I look like a pig in a blanket who avoids eating actual pigs in a blanket.

So I am making a pledge and I hope others will join me.

In December 2020 I will be a Christmas Cracker!

Dxxx

So disclaimer - I did start this in 2019 and quit part of the way through.

I am super mad at myself for doing that but I was going through a lot last year - divorce, moving back with my Mum and generally being miserable with life.

This year though I am getting to goal and by Christmas I am going to be in a gorgeous festive outfit - I already have 2 choices at home which I bought for last year but didn't fit into any of them.

To keep myself right I am going to include my weight loss stats since I started so here goes!

Dolly Rocker - 40lbs/95lbs

Hope that some of you will join me on this journey!

Hey Dolly! I’ll join you :) sounds like you had a really rough year last year. This one is your year. All our years :)

I think I am 28/54 kg down. Won’t see till I press send and the stats are to the left. I hate Christmas but I’ll make an effort to be a Christmas cracker. For me and for my daughter as we’re on our tod and I’m hoping I’ll be self employed by then so there won’t be a Christmas do haha

wooo!!! Good luck Dolly :)

FaeFaeFifi - 28kg/54kg

Fab I've added you to the list!

I'm really looking forward to getting to goal and actually looking nice instead of just dressing to hide my shape.

FaeFaeFifi - 28kg/54kg
Dylanabbie 11lbs/62lbs

Fab! Glad to have you with us on this journey.

I'm gonna have to figure out how to add images to these posts.

I'll dig out the 2 outfits I have and let you see them.

woooo hoooo! :-D you click where it says insert image here and add the photo from your hard drive :)

Screenshot 2020-06-29 at 18.50.44.png

Shall I change mine to pounds to be easier as thats what everyone else is in? And do we post our changes every week? I would like to include me waist measurement too... 37 at the moment, hoping for 28-30ish haha

61/121 pounds

FaeFaeFifi - 61lbs/121lbs
Dylanabbie 11lbs/62lbs

We can update these as often as we want. I'm really bad and weigh everyday! I do to to keep my official WI to a Monday though.

If you just copy and paste the most upto date list when you are updating so we can all keep track.

Also for anyone else who wants to join just copy and paste the most upto date list and add your details to the bottom!

I'm joining too! Let's do this! :character00116: :whacky068:

FaeFaeFifi - 28kg/54kg
Dylanabbie 11lbs/62lbs
Biggie - 10lbs/120lbs

whoop whoop! the stats are changing! :D
FaeFaeFifi - 28kg/54kg
Dylanabbie 11lbs/62lbs
Biggie - 14.6lbs/120lbs

Thank you :)

Would it be OK if I join you please? I'm on a different vlcd but there isn't a forum for mine and I need challenges to keep me going.

Awesome thank you!!

FaeFaeFifi - 28kg/54kg
Dylanabbie 11lbs/62lbs
Biggie - 14.6lbs/120lbs
blubell_.0422 0/90lbs

Back