The Exante Christmas Crackers 2020

Dolly Rocker - 49lbs/95lbs
FaeFaeFifi - 68lbs/119lbs
Dylanabbie 11lbs/62lbs
Biggie - 18.6lbs/120lbs
blubell_.0422 0/90lbs
Jacci49 16lbs/106 lbs

So lost 4lbs this week taking me from 13st 8lbs to 13st 4lbs, getting closer and closer to the 12's!

At the rate my body loses will maybe be another 3 WI's before I get there but I am in this for the long haul.

46lbs to lose for goal weight!

wooooot?!! 4lbs! that is amazing loss Dolly! Congratulations! You are doing fantastic! :0clapper: :bunnydance: :greenapple:

Thanks Biggie, I am honestly so happy with how this is going.

I just know that it's sticking to it 100% and upping my activity that is doing it, the fact that I haven't cheated once either which I am honestly so proud of.

I know that this lockdown has been so bad for some people but I just feel like this has been the kick up the bum that I needed and the fact that I have been home with less temptation than I would usually have has helped me get into a routine with the eating.

Don't get me wrong it still hasn't been easy, I live with my Mum right now who is 8st 12lbs and eats everything in site so I have to cook for her and sit while she is munching her way through everything that I want to eat and also my sister and her kids have been coming and spending the weekend so having to watch them eat isn't ideal! But you know what I am doing it, I just know that I need to make these sacrifices now so that I can enjoy some of that later this year or next year when I am comfortable at goal weight.

Dolly Rocker - 49lbs/95lbs
Dylanabbie 11lbs/62lbs
Biggie - 24.0lbs/120lbs
blubell_.0422 0/90lbs
Jacci49 16lbs/106 lbs

-5.6lbs this week! I'm very happy to update the stats! ☺ :greenapple::bunnydance::greenapple:

Weight has gone down a little bit again but I will only report my actual loss on a Monday cos my weight does go up and down all through the week.

I tried on some clothes yesterday that have been lurking in my wardrobe, a couple of things too big. Some size 14 and 12's fit and quite a lot that I still need to fit in to but I am am getting there slowly but surely.

Also have a gorgeous green playsuit and a wine red sparkly dress for the festive period so those are my Christmas Cracker goal outfits!

Will need to attempt to post some pictures at some point.

That's super cool Dolly! I do like to check my wardrobe from time to time and keep finding 'too small' fitting perfectly. It feels so good. Today I put on my black trousers I used to wear to work and they fit without any problem! Over 2 years I was wearing 'pull on' trousers only... So yes, I know the feeling pretty well :)
I think my body finally stopped fighting with me and cooperates with the weight loss a bit more at the moment. Fingers crossed we both have some nice numbers to show on our next WI day.
Let's keep going, no matter what, weekend or not, I'm going to stay strong and expecting you do the same missy! :D :whacky068: :whacky068: :whacky068:

Hey Biggie,

I survived another weekend on plan! Whoop whoop.

We can and we are doing this - come on my Christmas Crackers!

That's great Dolly! I'm staying strong too. Since my TOTM started this week...I don't expect any loss to be honest but we will see. There's a few days left to my WI day, so we will see. I'll try my best. :)
:whacky068: :whacky068:

I'm due TOTM aswell, it's probably be tomorrow mine will be here so I might have a STS this week too but I'm expecting it so shouldn't take it too badly :classic_tongue:

I lost 5lbs this week and I am now into the next stone bracket - weight this morning was 12st 13lbs!!! I am elated!!!

Dolly Rocker - 41lbs/95lbs
Dylanabbie 11lbs/62lbs
Biggie - 24.0lbs/120lbs
blubell_.0422 0/90lbs
Jacci49 16lbs/106 lbs

Also think I forgot to update this last week- whoops!

I'm getting closer to getting in these Christmas Cracker outfits every week!

I love that plan dolly 😂 Why should covid stop us and let's treat xmas day like our own awards ceremony. The stars get loads of outfit changes so why can't we? We'll have earned it 😉😊

I'm gonna be a nightmare! Literally every dress or playsuit that fits me will be making an appearance on Christmas day :classic_tongue:

I tried on a size 12 dress from Oasis and a size 12 jeans from New Look - they still don't go near me but they are getting closer than they were the last time I tried them!

Size 14 jeans fit but I just hate my tummy, need to buy some nice tops that kinda hide it a bit so I can wear them and feel comfortable.

Will do that this week cos I do want to start wearing them, paid £10 for them so need to get my moneys worth before I am into those 12's.

Its a lovely feeling when u know you're getting closer. Im wearing a top today that i only bought a month ago and it looks like a sack on me now. Wish I'd thought on and just bought a smaller size then rather than the large that fitted when I bought it 🙄

Excellent, I live in dresses and leggings right now so I need to buy a few tops that I can wear with my jeans.

Will have a wee look today when I'm in Clydebank.

A little update of the stats from me today. Added 1.6lbs to my loses this week. Not much but still great considering it's been TOTM week. Happy me , moving on the next week and more exante magic :D
Everyone stay strong!
:whacky068: :)

Dylanabbie 11lbs/62lbs
Biggie - 25.6lbs/120lbs
blubell_.0422 0/90lbs
Jacci49 16lbs/106 lbs

Good Morning Ladies , I have read your thread with admiration and would love to join you in my quest to lose at least 4 stones by Christmas .

Hi Ebony,

Welcome to the Christmas Crackers!

Copy and paste the most up to date list and add yourself on there with your stats and get started!

We're all in it for the longhaul and as a group I think we are doing great.

Dylanabbie 11lbs/62lbs
Biggie - 25.6lbs/120lbs
blubell_.0422 0/90lbs
Jacci49 16lbs/106 lbs
Ebonyspice 0/102

Back