The fat is back

Many congratulations :D

Sarah.....btw????!!!!!!

He is sooooo beautiful, a thousand congratulations to you all!!!

Hurry up and find your thread....

Feeling poorly at the mo so will not stay long here, but will be back soon...love to you all

OOOoooOOO!!

Alllooooo Huneee!!
((i know i can always message you on FB, but wanted to have a peep at my old pals on MM...and here you are!))

of course i had no idea that you even left mm:eek:.
i'm in such awe at your success with CD!
I am dreading stepping back on the scales when i do return to CD. but at least i do know it will be a successful diet plan...just as it was prior to pregnancy. :D

All is well here, baby toby (now 5 weeks) is growing growing growing! ((i think he weighed in last week at a whopping 12lb 7oz! :eek::eek::eek:)) i don't think fynn was that weight until 4 months of age!

anyways, good luck with your continuing weight loss! i'll pop in a bit more regularly to check on ya! ((and to keep up my motivation for the restart date....tbd!))

take care, chick! xoxo

Hi Candice Honey....I've been looking at all the pics on FB....you and the family look absolutely gorgeous and oh-so-happy! I'm so happy for you all!

Me....there's something going on, I've just spent the past hour or so looking through so many of your threads as well as the success stories and inspiration slide show....those of you who know me well probably know me as a lurker rather than a poster....a little shy in getting to know you all.....but.....damn it....I've just realised something that I've known for well over a year but had recently forgotten....this place is bloody helpful, inspirational, emotional, wonderful, awe-inspiring, tinglingly brilliant.

An admission....I'm not happy....
......I know a lot of you will say that I'm crazy, I've come so far, I need to shout my achievement, but what I've been doing to my body recently is not the stuff of happy endings....cheesecake, chocolate biccies, chilli and tacos, second helpings at luchtime, carbs, carbs and more carbs at dinner, and the scale is rising. I need to put a stop to it,......but I've told myself the same thing every morning for the past two weeks....I've told myself to get a grip on it, today will be the day, and then lunchtime comes around and I think to myself, ah well....it won't hurt, I'll start tomorrow.......

.....I NEED TO PUT AN END TO THIS DESTRUCTIVE THINKING....HELP, HELP ME PLEASE.

I'm so embarrased to even write this down and avoided it 'til just now, but my weigh in on Monday was a horrific 73.5 KGS ...... that's more than 1/2 stone up from the summer and 18lbs away from goal.....sh!t, I actually never realised that I was that far away....there was a time when there was just 6-7 lbs to goal:cry:

So....I'm unhappy...I need to do something, I need to get back below 70kgs (11 stone)....I need to get back on my way to goal....not on the slippery slope to obese-dom again....:eek:

There are just over 3 weeks to my birthday....if I could ss for three weeks, I'd probably be at my lowest weight...at a push maybe even at goal.....so tomorrow...I will start again.....I'll smile evry day....I know it works....and I know I won't be hungry....what is this mentality that we all get into?.....

.....I know I will probably fight with my weight for the rest of my life, I resigned myself to the fact that CD would always be there, I could jump on for a week or so anytime I felt that I was gaining a little or losing control......I NEVER, EVER thought that it would be this hard to get back on though.......it was soooooo.....sooooo easy when I started last year, no slip-ups, no looking back....need to get back in that frame of mind again.....

......AND.......I NEED TO VISIT MORE OFTEN, LURKING, SMILING, BEING INSPIRED, BEING

......HAPPY

Hi Paula
dont know what to say to you because you have just echoed everything that I have been going through for past few weeks. Before my hols I had been doing so well, and now I am back heavier than ever.
All I can say is that, you are a fantastic inspiration, and you should read back over your diary. You can do it. You have made a fantastic journey and you are just at the end, which is the hardest.
You have made me think that I will join you. No more excuses.
Best of luck
xxx

When I first joined this site, I saw so many people like us Clarri....and rudely quaffed at them....I thought they had everything, just a few pounds to goal....looking fabulous.....

.....I humbly eat my quaff and send apologies, love and support to all who are in this situation....it's bl00dy hard!

But I woke up this morning with a feeling of happiness, a feeling of positivity and a knowing that I can do this! Clarri, please join me, we'll keep ourselves on the straight and narrow....
.....I've made my decision, 3 weeks sole source.....birthday cake and Thanksgiving dinner....then we'll see where I am then...

I'm gonna do it....I'm positive...I'm Happy!!!!!!!!

Yipppaaadeeedooo!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Ok Paula,
I have a very very long way to go, and have not got the funds or the access to cd, so am doing it the slow way, but yes, Im with you. I really need to get my ass into gear and get rid of the holiday squatters, plus the one I have added since the hols. I pledge to listen to my cd today, and also to go for a walk. I NEED to do these things.
So HAVE A GREAT DAY.
talk later.
xxxx

Hi Clarri,

Done....it's a deal....we're kicking one anothers butts and keeping one another on the straight and narrow....
.....I'm giving myself 3 weeks to sort it all out....a mini-goal of 68kgs, the weight I was in the pics that I'm attempting to attach! I've got 5.5 kgs (12lbs) to go....I know it's a lot, but I know that it's very, very do-able with CD! What about you chicky? Any mini-goals?

Attachments

• _DSC0317.JPG
    _DSC0317.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 33
So....the deal....

I'm bl00dy starvo!!!!

I managed to fight the munchy monster all day at school, Thursday is always my worst day....getting to the end of the week and I spend the day in our Kempinski Campus surrounded by delicious foods....
.....Lunch today was seafood rice, shitake mushrooms and beef....when I was making my shake I pulled my hand away at least three times from the plate of beef sitting on the counter. I wasn't hungry, just fancying....something that I had started to control for a while, need to pull it back into check again....

...I drank my shake at the school reception so that I didn't need to pass the kitchen (my office is right next door to the kitchen:sigh:).

Made it through the day so far......One shake and one bar. (Just had the bar when I got home as I was absolutely starving. Am gonna make myself a pot of oolong just now and sip the evening away. I shall have a chicken soup for dinner.

Am I a little sicko? I'm hungry but I feel fabulous, I know that the hunger is gonna get me to goal, I know that in a couple of days I'm gonna be on such a high, I know that I can do this and I am ecstatically Happy!!!

Yipeedeeedooo!!!

Lol, what have you been smoking? Can i get some please?!

You really made me smile darlin, proud of you xx

Gosh, hurrah for you!

Sounds like the joy and relief of making a decision and being in control.

You already know what miracles three weeks of SS can bring.

12 pounds? I bet you can do it.

You look fab in that photo and I bet you still look fab now- but it is about having that feeling of control back isn't it? And getting to a goal you know you've set and a place you want to be.

I'm day 17 of SS+ and I know people say the first three days are hardest- well perversely my own sense of "Hurrah I've taken control!" got me through that, it was days 4-9 that were the bugger. Much, much better now.

Hang in there and good luck. You can definitely do it and will feel better for it.

Kxx

God I so admire all you CD'ers. I really do. I just dont think I could do it. Anyway, (to coin a Dublin phrase) DELIRA (delighted).to hear your day has gone so well. Yay you.
My mini goal is to shed the 11lbs I have gained since my holidays. Stupid bloomin holidays.
Second mini goal is to shed another 1.5st by January. I have a wedding to go to on the 9th. OOOOOhhhhhhhh Lord, I really have to get myself together.
xxx
Night night
xx

Leah honey....smoking????.......No....just so happy that I've stopped lying to myself.....Happy....Happy....Happy!!!!!:D

Need to catch up on your life for the past few months....can't find your diary just yet though, need a spare couple of hours to poke around on here!

Love Ya hon!

Wrote a really long reply to Kate and Clarri earlier.....only for it to get sent into Cyber Space:cry:

Am feeling a little shattered just now and have swollen glands the size of golf balls, so Eiriana is asleep and I'm gonna cwtch up on the settee and try to steal the tele remote!!

Shall catch up tomorrow....

Hi Y'all!!

Saturday morning and I feel Tony the Tiger GGGGRRRRRREEEEEAAAAATTTTT!!!!:D

Hahhaahhaahhaa....Eiriana just ran into the living room and asked me what I was doing, why wasn't I going to school....silly monkey!

I was in bed...on a Friday night...by 8:45 last night....hahaha! But I feel much better today, I've still got a sore throat, but not half as bad as yesterday. After I finish this post, I think I'm gonna go to the gym and take my munchkin swimming....

....I didn't SS yesterday, no breakfast (bad I know, but no time:eek:) a pack for lunch (cookies and cream...not good!) and jiaozi (egg and sunflower shoot flavour boiled dumplings) salad and tofu for tea (I had forgotten that yesterday was a Chinese festival and Jiao Zi had to be eaten...they are my favourite and very healthy, so I didn't (and won't) beat myself up over it!) I had an apple and two wholewheat crackers when I got home too.

I've eaten two bites of apple and 1 wholewheat cracker this morning as well as a banana pack in a cup of coffee. I jumped on the scales this morning and am delighted....I won't record 'til Monday though as that is when I weighed last week. I didn't start on Monday....IT TOOK A FEW DAYS OF SULKING, OVER-OVER-EATING....CHEESECAKE...CHILLI BURRITOS...CHEESCAKE AGAIN! EEUGGCHH...I disgust myself.....but, my revelation came on Wednesday evening and I started on Thursday....but Monday is a good day for weigh in's, so Monday it shall be....

....Gosh....I love this place....I can ramble and bumble as much as I need and want....aaahhhh!:)

Gosh, hurrah for you!

Sounds like the joy and relief of making a decision and being in control.

You already know what miracles three weeks of SS can bring.

12 pounds? I bet you can do it.

You look fab in that photo and I bet you still look fab now- but it is about having that feeling of control back isn't it? And getting to a goal you know you've set and a place you want to be.

I'm day 17 of SS+ and I know people say the first three days are hardest- well perversely my own sense of "Hurrah I've taken control!" got me through that, it was days 4-9 that were the bugger. Much, much better now.

Hang in there and good luck. You can definitely do it and will feel better for it.

Kxx

Hi Kate....gonna try to remember what I wrote yesterday....it was fab...ah well!!!

Yes....control...that's all I need....I have the words 'control freak' tattooed on my forehead! :D

But hell, it's our lives, eh, we are the ones that should be in control, and it feels amazing when we know we are!

I've been lying to myself for so long...losing control with every lie I tell myself.....
....the night before last, my hubby tried to pick me up, and, failing dismally (he's a skinny little bugger!) he said 'hmmm, yep, you could do with losing an extra couple of kilo's'! Was I distraught, angry, upset and disgusted with him? I would've been if I was still lying to myself....but I'm not, I know what he's saying is only the truth and yeah, I do need to lose another couple of kilo's!

God I so admire all you CD'ers. I really do. I just dont think I could do it. Anyway, (to coin a Dublin phrase) DELIRA (delighted).to hear your day has gone so well. Yay you.
My mini goal is to shed the 11lbs I have gained since my holidays. Stupid bloomin holidays.
Second mini goal is to shed another 1.5st by January. I have a wedding to go to on the 9th. OOOOOhhhhhhhh Lord, I really have to get myself together.
xxx
Night night
xx

Hey Clarri Hon....just been on your thread...you're doing fab....in the word's of the great....all we have to do is believe!

The happiness is lasting, I hope it can stay with me for the next 50 years!!!!:D

11 lbs...we both have about the same to re-shed! Let's go for it....keeping one another on the straight and narrow...
...hope the meal goes well today...love to you!

well done
Irene x

Thanks Irene....:)

Hi Paula
Are you always this bloody cheerful!!!!!!!! lol!!! Only joking, its great to hear someone so buzzed!! Anyway, wont bore you with my stuff cause I will write in my diary, but hmmmppppffff. Still I feel ok, so its about choices.
xxx

Back