the final journey

hi all, not much posting from this week as have OH mum over fro Spain, however weigh in yesterday, week 2 and another 4 lBs lost so 11 in total. :). So happy and planning to be 100% this week also.

Just catching up with your week. Well done on the 11lbs loss to date, you sound from your posts that you are well and truly in the zone!!

Excellent results!

Just catching up with your week. Well done on the 11lbs loss to date, you sound from your posts that you are well and truly in the zone!!

Excellent results!

Thanks for checking in on me, yes i really think i am although there are a few tests this week with takeaways etc. However i have decided that i am not coming off of total solutions until end of week 4. Its to important to me to crack it this time and i will only end up giving myself permission to not be 100% when ever i have an excuse then. Well done on the stopping smoking, it a hard one. I gave up on 28th Jan.

:)

Its day 15 for me i think ??? yes it is. No cheating or falling off the wagon so far, which i am very pleased about. Been super freezing this evening and for some reason a litttle hungry. This has however passed after some time on here having a read of what everyone has been up to and feel in control again. So wish i could spend more time on here, however very busy day tomorrow so lights out from me. nite nite all.

good morning im doing ok thanks like you at the moment time going quick on the diet with another good result today for me ............... i think i have my head around this at the moment my challange will be tomorrow though as i will be eating something small on a leaving do maybe a couple of drinks aswell i made the choice to do this as i only have a few functions to go on in the next few months and i dont think it will do too much harm so chicken salad it is for me tomorrow.............. have a good day :) xx

Well done STE. enjoy your night out and let me know how it goes :)

evening all. Am so please as still 100%. This evening was a bit of a struggle as my OH and his mum cooked and ate minted lamb chops this evening and they smelled delicious. I did however sit with them enjoying my mushroom soup (this has to be my favorite) .

Anyway wanted to share something with you guys, i worked out that by 24Th of Jan i should be a size 12. I was wondering through town today and thinking about my night out to celebrate when i walked past a window with the most gorgeous green dress in it. I had to go in and have a peek and i fell in love with it as i got up close and to my surprise it was a size 12, I hate shopping but figured this was a sign from somewhere as i would not of normally gone in and even given a tiny dress in the window a 2nd glance. so guess what. . . I bought it :). It is hanging in my bedroom in full view and keeps making me smile. I can't wait to add a picture on here with me wearing it in Jan :)

Hope everyone is well, Sarah xx

lastslim said:
evening all. Am so please as still 100%. This evening was a bit of a struggle as my OH and his mum cooked and ate minted lamb chops this evening and they smelled delicious. I did however sit with them enjoying my mushroom soup (this has to be my favorite) .

Anyway wanted to share something with you guys, i worked out that by 24Th of Jan i should be a size 12. I was wondering through town today and thinking about my night out to celebrate when i walked past a window with the most gorgeous green dress in it. I had to go in and have a peek and i fell in love with it as i got up close and to my surprise it was a size 12, I hate shopping but figured this was a sign from somewhere as i would not of normally gone in and even given a tiny dress in the window a 2nd glance. so guess what. . . I bought it :). It is hanging in my bedroom in full view and keeps making me smile. I can't wait to add a picture on here with me wearing it in Jan :)

Hope everyone is well, Sarah xx

That is fantastic!! Hang that dress somewhere you can see it everyday. Really really good luck hun really hope you get there :)

That is fantastic!! Hang that dress somewhere you can see it everyday. Really really good luck hun really hope you get there :)

Thanks. I can even see it when i walk through the hall way through the door way.

The only thing that can stop me is me and i am not going to let that sabotarging voice out to take control this time ;)

lastslim said:
Thanks. I can even see it when i walk through the hall way through the door way.

The only thing that can stop me is me and i am not going to let that sabotarging voice out to take control this time ;)

Great :) x

another day, i can not believe how fast time is passing and am feeling very positive today. I know when i gave up the fags and drink though they said the triggers for people falling off were around 3 days, 3 weeks and three months. I am a few days off 3 weeks so although feeling positive i am going to keep my eye out for the slap that may push me into being a fool and sabotaging my efforts *so if you are listening, don't think you will win* lol.

Well this evening is my big challenge, with the OH's mum over from Spain we are having the whole family around here for Chinese take away tonight. I think i am going to be ok but have given my OH strict instructions that any left overs on plates or in tubs must be squirted with washing up liquid as soon as they leave the table. I don't think even i would be tempted then. Lets hope not anyway ;)

Will up date soon. Tomorrows challenge is a Sunday roast out at my favorite pub, grr. Lets concentrate on today though for now.

YES YES YES, resisted, resisted, resisted. Even sat at the table with them all with my mushroom soup :). I have surprised myself as am so in the zone. It proves if you want it that bad you can go without the stuff you don't think you can, and i really am going to shrink this time :)

YES YES YES, resisted, resisted, resisted. Even sat at the table with them all with my mushroom soup :). I have surprised myself as am so in the zone. It proves if you want it that bad you can go without the stuff you don't think you can, and i really am going to shrink this time :)
Yay well done you :) it does get easier hope today goes just aswell 'think slim' x

Thanks Danni & STE,

Today has been challenging but i have a slipped disc (went about 3 weeks ago), and have been in alot of pain today so my comfort would of been a pig out. However i am doing fine and still on track. Only 8 days to go so am not going to break it just trying to fill up on water but think i will need to put myself to bed early as i could easily become nibbly, got a bit like that earlier but wandered back down the pool and spa and it passed. How you guys doing today?

im supprised how good im doing today, i went out for a leaving meal last night with the girls i had chicken salad which was fine but went a bit overboard on the vodka and diet cokes whoops ..... so i was expecting to feel hungry today but im not hopefully i havent done too much damage i guess i will see on friday wi i dont want to step on the scales before then cause i dont want to feel guilty i had a great night and was really good with the food just not the alcohol which is strange cause i only drink when i go out and that isnt isnt very often i dont drink at home either, i guess i just let my hair down as i have not been out in a while lol ......... not much more planned now till xmas so i should be ok fingers crossed ......... you are doing so well keep up the good work :) xx

I worry if I don't stick to it 100% then i may give myself permission to come off plan for any excuse so I admire you being able to jump back on it. You made fab food choices, bet you would not of done that 6 months ago. Sure the scales will be fine and it is good you are not beating yourself up over it because if you made the decision to go then you had permission so it does not matter ;)

hi i just thought i would pop in to see how your doing i have managed to get back on to ts no problem since my sat night out which im happy about and your right no way i would have picked that meal 4 weeks ago let alone 6 months ago lol.... hope your ok :) xx

Back