The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

So need to update my menu today as have come home and stuffed more chicken and bbq sauce from the fridge!!! Oh well protein is what the doctor ordered!! LOL - in bed now ready for sleep!!!

Lovely to read you again, Trudy... it must be a nightmare living with forbidden produce everywhere "for the kids". Well done on resisting though. Your "resistance muscle" is getting stronger ;)

i agree with maintainer.... but reading about your chocci problem isnt making me reach for hubbys mars bars this week lol I must be back in the zone haha hope your a bit more organised for dinner today .... you ninny turning up a day early LOL at least you will know where you are going tonight :D

have a great day my DD buddy xx

Have a great audition x love your busy life exciting x

Audition was fine and he wants me to sing for them but then went to last rehearsal for Sound of Music and sang soooo badly that I wanted to cry - GRRRRRRR - next singing session is with the orchestra on Sunday then tech rehearsal and dress - just wanna get it good!!!! To add to it I have defo got a sore throat regardless of using echinachea etc!!! Lots of colds etc going round but just what I don't need!!!
Got back late tonight to hear that Ben had been really naughty - refused to eat his dinner, threw his toothbrush around in temper, got sent to bed, cried for half an hour and then said sorry and went to sleep ----- oh dear not like him at all!!! And it's his 4th birthday tomorrow - can't really chastise him for tonight on his birthday morning but will have to have a word at some point!! Just not tomorrow I guess! Naughty baba! When I left they were happily making cornflake cake with all the easter egg choccy! So not sure what went wrong in his head, seeing those cakes made me so glad I have my muffins -what life savers!!!
So another PP day today and went okay:-
B - 2 muffins
L - mixed seafood with paprika and extra lite philly sauce
D - turkey/ tofu creme/ 2 muffins
Hope I can stick to plan tomorrow at Thomas land - got some turkey and muffins to take and some ham so fingers crossed - also hope the weather not too bad - not looking that hopeful with the wind and the rain!!! Will try and take some snaps - not gonna be 4 again!!!

have a fabulous day hun :D

Trydy let's hope you throat clears soon, hope Tomas and all his friends enjoyed you visiting them x

Soooo, a lovely if wet day at Thomasland - had loads of fun and Ben just loved it, was fantastic to go on all the rides with him instead of standing watching him with other people!!! A few of the rides were scary but I just laughed my way round and it was fine!!!! Got back to town at about 6pm and went to friends to have his birthday cake which he loved - then on to pick up costumes for Sound of Music - hmmmmmm amazing bling cloak to wear for the wedding scene but my head dress for the rest of it is blimmin heavy and is jerking my neck back and is not secure at all - gonna have to make a plan - can't have it flying off when I am singing my favourite things with Maria and whirling like a dervish!!!! LOL!
Really glad I planned my food today as had a few moments of wanting naughty things......There were the usual burger bars at Drayton Manor but we found a grill that did nice steak etc and it was lovely and quiet in there - a bit more expensive but well worth it - when they found out it was Ben's birthday they bought out a cupcake with icing, marshmallows and jelly tots with Happy Birthday Ben iced on the plate - well cool!!!! Also the Thomas train driver announced his birthday on the train and everyone cheered - he was tickled pink!!!! I think he said it was his best birthday ever!!!
Nice to be home and nearly in bed -
PP day
B - 2 muffins
L - turkey/steak and prawns
D - ham/ turkey/ chicken/ 2 muffins and dukan custard
A good food day I think, nearly gave in and had salad at lunch time but at the last minute changed my mind and stuck to a PP day as planned!

Trydy sounds like a great day, full of memories x sleep well x

Sounds lovely. He'll keep great memories of that birthday, I'm sure, and well done on sticking to your plan!

Belated birthday wishes to Ben - would love to turn the clock back only for an hour to have my son 4 again .......... life was so much simpler when he loved tractors.

Looks like you've had a few tough days but my god you have willpower of steel .......... hope your throat holds out for rehearsals and performances. Its all the running around you did last weekend. Your jiggered and need a good rest Mrs.

omg it sounds like a fabulous day :) bet ben was shattered with all the excitement. well done for sticking to plan...as chris say you have a willpower of steel :D

Ditto everyone else - amazing will-power that you should be proud of. Ben's birthday sounds lovely. x

Well I don't know about willpower ladies - I feel that I have been really letting myself down recently - not by actually eating rubbish but as I said on an earlier post just been lax!!! My three PP days were fine but think I ate a bit too much again today - just too much choice on a PV day and I take full advantage!!!
Good day at work today and nice weather after yesterday though the fields are getting muddy from the heavy rain yesterday and two horses pacing the fence line driving me nuts!!!
Girls came round to watch 'Puss In Boots' with Ben as they had bought it for his birthday so I made popcorn and shared out more of the cornflake cakes which means less of them looking at me!!!! However the said DVD was faulty so we couldn't watch it and ended up watching Toy Story 3!!! They stayed for a chat after Ben had gone to bed and now it is 10 o'clock!!!
Tonight my last night in until next Sunday as having a birthday tea for Ben with his best friend and then off to a gathering with some theatre friends tomorrow night ( not really looking forward to it tbh!) and then we are rehearsing from Sunday night with opening night on Tues and finishing on Sat - then Sunday with my Mum and sister before heading to Newmarket on Monday morning with a horse having surgery and Ben in tow to my Mums then off to my spa break which is only 4 miles from Mum's so gonna spend some time with her too as not feeling the need to get away from the world particularly but will be nice to have a lie in!!! Hope you guys understood all that!!!
So PV day:-
B - 2 muffins
L - scrambled egg, xtra lean bacon, mushroom and cherry tomatoes
D - BNS soup/steak/ carrot and swede/mushroom and onion sauce
Soo off to bed! Nite nite all!

think I understood it T ........ so you wont have much time for minimins is what you saying ........... B000000000000000000000 - LOL

Trudy hope you do have time to pop on to minimins to let us know how its all going and good luck with everthing next week x

i agree with the BOO from chris :p ... but hope you have a great time at the spa again you deserve it xx

Guys - never be without Minimins!!! My lifeline regardless!!! Will need you by my side next week!!! Scared.com!

Back