The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Evening grumpy lol, you need your singing to keep your spirits up xxx 2lb sounds nothing but when you get it wow that added to the rest of your loss amazing . Have you kept a pair of you size 28s for the record?

just catching up now im home.... stunning horses and OMG at the rain... its like that here now.... my holiday seems so far away lol

weigh in tommorrow ;) cant be as bad as mines will be:eek:

GIRLS - I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!TW achieved today! In a bit of shock!

Trudy thats amazing news!! Well done you xxxx bet you look and feel amazing!! Enjoy the feeling and welcome to conso - congrats xxxxx

BRILLIANT......................FANTASTIC.................CONGRATULATIONS................................CONGRATULATIONS.....................................CONGRATULATIONS.........................................

:D :gen126::grouphugg::worthy::clap::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy036::happy036::happy036::giggle::scale::scale::scale::wow::winner::winner::winner::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::wee:

:woohoo::banana dancer::bunnydance::greenapple: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

enjoy those strawberries :D

And enjoy Ice Age 4 missus, we LOVED it :D

Mind your skinny bottom doesn't slide through the cinema seats ;)

P x

GIRLS - I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!TW achieved today! In a bit of shock!

CONGRATULATIONS! :winner:

:party0011:Woo hoo:party0011:!!

That is so impressive and a total credit to you and your determination. Just look at your stats! 44% total bodyweight lost!

Now as an extra boost try this:
BBC News - Where are you on the global fat scale?

I did it last week, and even entering my current weight which is a few lb over the result made me feel quite good about myself and determined not to go back to the 'old weight'.

Now enjoy you moment, accept the compliments, you do deserve them! and enjoy your first celebration meal - in my case I went to a nice restaurant :eating:

And then carefully approach Conso - We're all here for you as you know... we want you to carry on with your successful journey!

trudyc said:

Wooooooooooo Hunni I'm so absolutely made up for you well done chuffed to bits for you xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Absolutely fantastic news Trudy, very well done to you xxxxxx

Am so happy for you I'm posting my congrats here too! Woohoo! Jx

Trudy, how many threads can I cry on........wish I had my computer to give you dancing bunnies and shaking bananas but I can't so * massive hugs* from me to you xxxxx

Awwww thanks girls - hasn't really sunk in yet!!!
Sadly haven't been able to enjoy the day totally as I have a tummy bug which is horrible!!! Tummy hurting and bloated, feel sick and blurgh!!!! Had to go to the supermarket for stuff for Ben's leaving party and bought some strawberries and cheese which felt bizarre! Both untouched in the fridge - don't want to give tummy anything it's not used to and think I am just gonna drink stuff for the rest of the day to try and calm it down!!!
Ice Age 4 was fun - Ben not that thrilled but sat through it munching his popcorn and drinking my drink!!!! Had my hair cut ready for tomorrow night but not sure if that will happen now with how I am feeling - didn't sleep well last night cos of the discomfort so hope tonight is better but not sure it will be!!! Tired.com....
PV day
B - 2 muffins
L - chicken/salad
D - nothing - too sick.......
What a great intro into conso!!!! Really not dipped the toe in at all!!! LOLOL!!!

Trudy what a shame.....starve out the bug with water for next 12 hours, and maybe you'll get to wear you new outfit xxx congratulations again xxx

hope your feeling better today xxx

found ive had more stomach issues since the start of conso - the culprit for me is bread I think - rarely eat it now

Oh Trudy, I hope you feel better today hun x

Back