The First Diary of Trudy C age 40 something!

Ooh Trudy what foundation did you get? :) Sounds like my kinda day out, indulgent and child-free :D

I've been toying with the idea of buying a size or 2 smaller trousers to set myself a challenge :) not sure though, don't want to depress myself if I can't get them past my ankles lol :)

xxx

A lovely day and you treated yourself too Trudy - can't be bad. Love shopping days like that, Im buying a new eyeshadow from Mac when I either go to the TC or Manchester on Thursday. Love Bobby Brown & Mac, a fav too is Estee Lauder Daywear Sheer Tint - gorgeous stuff. Hate the feeling of loads of foundation on.

Ive thrown loads of makeup away recently NEW ME = NEW MAKEUP!

Love it Chris, love it xxx

Oh Trudy, glad to hear you're finally enjoying conso! And like the others said, don't spare us the details of those gala meals although to be honest, the thing I most jealous of is the strawbs. Where did my cheese, bread and wine cravings go?!

Love that you shopped, definitely deserved. I'm not allowed to buy new makeup as have enough eyeshadow to last a lifetime, even if I grow another set of eyes! All ancient though so maybe I'll start one in, one out when I get to TW.

Am so inspired by you Trudy, the loss if course but also how you're handling conso. Thank you for that! Jx

Ooh Trudy what foundation did you get? :) Sounds like my kinda day out, indulgent and child-free :D

I've been toying with the idea of buying a size or 2 smaller trousers to set myself a challenge :) not sure though, don't want to depress myself if I can't get them past my ankles lol :)

xxx

Defo a good plan to buy a pair of trousers that you 'grow' into. I bought them always a big snug - you know muffin top showing and it was amazing how quickly they became comfortable then loose!!! A size smaller is nice - two sizes can be a bit demoralising - mind you was reading back my diary from Feb last night and saw the post I made when I bought the boutique LBD that I couldn't get over my head - that now fits and it was amazing to think how far I have come from then!!!! Soooo basically up to you but you know you are gonna get there! xxx

Oh Trudy, glad to hear you're finally enjoying conso! And like the others said, don't spare us the details of those gala meals although to be honest, the thing I most jealous of is the strawbs. Where did my cheese, bread and wine cravings go?!

Love that you shopped, definitely deserved. I'm not allowed to buy new makeup as have enough eyeshadow to last a lifetime, even if I grow another set of eyes! All ancient though so maybe I'll start one in, one out when I get to TW.

Am so inspired by you Trudy, the loss if course but also how you're handling conso. Thank you for that! Jx

Awww Joodle thanks lovely! A girl can never have enough make up!!! I only use the same stuff over and over so most of it gathers dust!!!

Don't congratulate me on conso yet Joodle, finding myself being very tempted to 'overeat' the few things we are allowed per day - the bread/cheese thing is hard - I always want more - BUT this time I KNOW it is my head wanting more NOT my body!!! Which makes it easier to say NOOOOOOO WAAYYYYYY!!!! LOL Considering options but at least my 'angel head' is ruling the 'devil head' at the moment!!!

A lovely day and you treated yourself too Trudy - can't be bad. Love shopping days like that, Im buying a new eyeshadow from Mac when I either go to the TC or Manchester on Thursday. Love Bobby Brown & Mac, a fav too is Estee Lauder Daywear Sheer Tint - gorgeous stuff. Hate the feeling of loads of foundation on.

Ive thrown loads of makeup away recently NEW ME = NEW MAKEUP!

I only got a No7 foundation - was looking for a MAC stand as I love their stuff but Worcester not the biggest town in the world so a very limited selection of retailers!!! Will treat myself proper when I go to London later in the month! Can't believe I will be in USA in less than a month!! Only for work but oh what fun!!! HOT and humid there - around 104!!! That will be nice!!! LOL!

Have you the hair for the humidity!

Oh my goodness loving the sun - how amazing is it!!!!! Still battling a little through conso - requires a bit of thought this stage and more determination which was surprising to me - it's like you can put your hand half way in the cookie jar but still need to stop before you want to!! Does that make sense or am I sounding like a mad lady!!!!? Maybe I am over thinking it!!! LOL!
Off to Wales with a horse tomorrow - hope he loads - last time we tried to load him it was a no go and as he is huge I am not going to be arguing too much with him!!!LOL! Also hope I don't get lost!
Off out in a mo to do the adult auditions for Annie -shouldn't be that late a night as not that many come forward this time - always loads of competition for the girls but very little for the boys!!! Looking forward to it!
PV day
B - 2 muffins
L - salmon/prawn stir fry
D - left over stir fry/ 2 pieces toast/cheese/ 2 muffins
S - strawberries
Only had 20g cheese as just not loving it tbh - doesn't taste like it used to!!! LOL!

Oh don't tell me I'll go off cheese! What will be the point of life without it?!

Also, just a thought about makeup - MAC etc will be loads cheaper in the US, esp as exchange rate is favourable at the mo.

Think your experience with conso makes perfect sense. As with anything, it's much easier to follow black and white rules than greyer ones. Suspect that's why smoking rates have dropped (don't smoke, it kills) while rates of alcohol related disease have risen (don't drink too much alcohol a week, don't go over a certain amount a day, have some alcohol free days every week but a glass of red wine a day can be beneficial.) Obviously lots of other factors attributable to both these, but still.

So be vigilant but don't think you're going mad - conso was always going to be a challenge and I suspect maintenance will be too if we don't keep an eye out!

So far, so good though - don't forget that! Jx

Well done Trudy, softly softly catchy monkey :D

Enjoy the Annie auditions and I really believe ... ahem ... la la la .... "the sun'll come out TOMORROW! Bet your bottom dollar, there'll be sun"! :D

P x ;)

Lol : -D

Oh my goodness loving the sun - how amazing is it!!!!! Still battling a little through conso - requires a bit of thought this stage and more determination which was surprising to me - it's like you can put your hand half way in the cookie jar but still need to stop before you want to!! Does that make sense or am I sounding like a mad lady!!!!? Maybe I am over thinking it!!! LOL!

No your not mad - you know what I mean now ;)

Sooooooo finding conso just a bit hard - sorry to moan girls.... Got in last night and wanted to devour the entire fridge but again I knew it was a mind game not cos I was hungry....... Didn't have a very big dinner tbf though and maybe that would have helped!!!!!!!!!! Gonna do PP on Friday this week as out tomorrow for a meal!!!! Finding it all a bit tough! And to think I was desperate to get here!!! LOL!

if its any consolation im findfing it tough to stay on track .....if only id been able to stick to it before i went to france & while in france

EXACTLY - I'm so glad its not just me ............... it is bloody hard and until you are in Conso its hard to comprehend.

Back