the hardest part is feeding others

Trim T

I am coping really well so far, started on Jan 1st, lost 8lbs so far.

The hardest part of the journey, is having to prepare meals everyday for my DH and 3 children.

It's a nightmare, i can do it, iknow i can because i've done it before with great success. But it is soooooo hard.

Yeah it can be hard cant it.

One of those things for me i just grit my teeth and get on with the dinners lol

That feeling passes though i feel x

I don't think the feeling passes, last time i ss'd for 6 weeks, cooking for the family everyday.

I cope with it, but i don't think it gets any easier.

It doesn't make me cheat, it's just my biggest wall to climb, and i have to do it everyday, most days twice.

Darling Husband, Other half LOL xx

Yeah Louisa, it's not hunger..... i just want it! hahaha

im really lucky as my sons a chef and cooks for the kids most nights... but when i do have to do it, i make sure i have one of my packs before hand.. i find that helps

AlyB thats exactly what I was going to write too. yesterday I had a huge snack attack when I was making the kids tea. In an effort to keep things as normal as possible for them I was to have my soup sitting at the table with them. So tonight I decided to have my soup whilst I was cooking there tea, and it made a huge difference. I havent been tempted at all. :) xx

i try to leave my last shake as late as possible, usually around 6.30 when the youngest goes to bed. That way i can sit and enjoy it knowing i can relax for an hour or so before putting the boys down.

But i can see your logic ladies xx

Its so hard isnt it? It is like an exam I have to take everyday! I split my last pack into to and as I cook I sip on in slowly, I find dat it helps a little..

the first week or so i got hubs to cook the meals for him and kids, after that i find i quite enjoy cooking for them, even baking stuff too so i found it does get easier.
even easier now im on SS+ because i cook for everyone else then while they're sitting down to eat i get on and do my meal

yeah trisha, getting a bit of food on your finger n stuff too, usually i'd give it a quick lick (haha).... now i have to wash my hands straight away to stop the temptation. LOL x

Back