the hardest part is feeding others

Trim T

S: 12st10lb C: 11st3lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 1st7lb(11.8%)
I am coping really well so far, started on Jan 1st, lost 8lbs so far.

The hardest part of the journey, is having to prepare meals everyday for my DH and 3 children.

It's a nightmare, i can do it, iknow i can because i've done it before with great success. But it is soooooo hard.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

mrsessex

Gold Member
G: 10st7lb
Yeah it can be hard cant it.

One of those things for me i just grit my teeth and get on with the dinners lol

That feeling passes though i feel x

louisa83

S: 20st6lb C: 18st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 1st11lb(8.74%)
I agree it can be hard, when I cook the food for my family I'm not hungry it's more the want so I resist x

Trim T

I don't think the feeling passes, last time i ss'd for 6 weeks, cooking for the family everyday.

I cope with it, but i don't think it gets any easier.

It doesn't make me cheat, it's just my biggest wall to climb, and i have to do it everyday, most days twice.

Trim T

Darling Husband, Other half LOL xx

Trim T

Yeah Louisa, it's not hunger..... i just want it! hahaha

AlyB

S: 13st8lb C: 13st8lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
im really lucky as my sons a chef and cooks for the kids most nights... but when i do have to do it, i make sure i have one of my packs before hand.. i find that helps

Pheonix-Rising

S: 16st10lb C: 16st5lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st5lb(2.14%)
AlyB thats exactly what I was going to write too. yesterday I had a huge snack attack when I was making the kids tea. In an effort to keep things as normal as possible for them I was to have my soup sitting at the table with them. So tonight I decided to have my soup whilst I was cooking there tea, and it made a huge difference. I havent been tempted at all. :) xx

Trim T

i try to leave my last shake as late as possible, usually around 6.30 when the youngest goes to bed. That way i can sit and enjoy it knowing i can relax for an hour or so before putting the boys down.

But i can see your logic ladies xx

sakthi

S: 11st10lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st1lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 2st6lb(20.73%)
Its so hard isnt it? It is like an exam I have to take everyday! I split my last pack into to and as I cook I sip on in slowly, I find dat it helps a little..

lancslass53

Silver Member
S: 15st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 23 Loss: 4st1lb(26.27%)
the first week or so i got hubs to cook the meals for him and kids, after that i find i quite enjoy cooking for them, even baking stuff too so i found it does get easier.
even easier now im on SS+ because i cook for everyone else then while they're sitting down to eat i get on and do my meal

Trim T

yeah trisha, getting a bit of food on your finger n stuff too, usually i'd give it a quick lick (haha).... now i have to wash my hands straight away to stop the temptation. LOL x