the "i want to lose 50lb by 2011" thread

Colly I've sent you a PM.
Rx

i also bought ASOS | ASOS CURVE Lace Bow Bandeau Dress at ASOS but again it's a bit snug at the moment, i'm hoping it'll be a comfortable fit by christmas and that i look remotely like the model in the pic! :8855: what can i say, my dreams stretch far!!

I had a look on there site and have just spent £114 in dresses ha ha I need something for a wedding in september so thought buy loads and can return whatever I dont like.

Fingers crossed they fit, hopefully Ill have them tomorrow with any luck :)

thanks for posting about this place x

oooo what you buy nee? i spend (honestly) at least 20% of my income on asos!! i am a nightmare!!

oooo what you buy nee? i spend (honestly) at least 20% of my income on asos!! i am a nightmare!!

Loads of them.... Not sure how to put the link in but here it goes....

Also not sure if any will look right but at least I can return them :)

ASOS | ASOS CURVE Bow Ponti Bandeau Dress at ASOS

ASOS | ASOS CURVE One Shoulder Slinky Dress at ASOS

ASOS | ASOS CURVE One Shoulder Slinky Overlay Dress at ASOS

ASOS | ASOS CURVE Lace And Jersey Shoulder Pad Dress at ASOS

My favourite one --- ASOS | ASOS CURVE Mesh Waterfall Bandeau Dress at ASOS

ASOS | ASOS CURVE Floral Jersey Skater Skirt at ASOS

the skirt is just for me to wear over leggins

Yes I saw that its very cute :)

ooo nee those are gorgeous!! and mostly good prices too. the waterfall one is absolutely beautiful, you'll be a knockout in it!! x

Im just hoping they fit!! Ill cry so much if they dont, your a genius for finding that website :)

their sizing usually isn't too bad in my experience, fingers crossed! and i dont know if my bank balance would agree with you there....hehe x

Ill let you know how it goes when they get here :)

Morning,

Delivery came at 8am :) Tried everything on and they all fit apart from one was a little tight, but I wasnt too keen on it anyway so was relieved.

So I have narrowed it down to the waterfall one, the blue slinky one shoulder dress, and then one I ordered didnt come but in its place was this really pretty black lacey one, so going to work out the cost for the three and maybe keep them all :)

The Waterfall is the one tho!! When I showed my OH he was like YEP thats it so I now have a dress for my Brothers wedding....Ooooh now to accesorise WHOOP

x

The dress is geourgeous have fun accesorising :D

I'm glad I could help!! Yay!

2 things to report. First one being I finally have a garment I'm confident enough to go to a pool wearing-ahh swimdress how I love thee and thou flattering, covering features!! Got one in bon marche for 9quid! Woohoo! Bring on the pool!

Secondly I was at pizza hut today (was on mini hol so treating myself) and I saw a woman a bit bigger than me hauling herself up to the bit you get sauces, she only had to walk a few metres and was wheezing with the effort, it broke my heart cause she couldn't have been over 40 and was in that state, yet still tucking into a huge cheese pizza. Must say the thought of the pizza lost appeal after that cause I realised that's where I'm heading if I don't buck up :(

Such a shame Colly :( just goes to show how powerful food can be to some people (me included) what did you eat at pizza hut? :D x

1/3 of a large margarita. Kick my bum please!!

Better than a whole one :)

and as if by magic i am SUFFERING today after the pizza. blergh!!! that'll teach me (maybe)

i didn't even enjoy it that much after i saw that woman :( stupid food!!

i'm gonna have to be on a mainly white diet this week after wednesday until the weekend cause i'm bleaching my teeth. eek. i better get in all my lovely tomato based sauces today and tomorrow....

Oooo I would love that done but scared incase it hurts, I'm a dental nurse too lol :)

i'm doing it at home so figure if it gets sore i can just take out the trays! i'm deffo too scared for the laser lightening lol. i don't think it'll make a dramatic difference (i'm shade a1 anyway) but hopefully it'll make me feel a bit better about my teeth :)

Back