the "i want to lose 50lb by 2011" thread

Welcome sharkbait!

Grr I'm so annoyed, I was in work for about 2 mins before resident ***** made a comment about my weight. She knows I've been doing sw and trying to address my weight too, why are people so bloody nasty? :(

Hey hun,

Was just passing by to say Hi, hope your ok??

Ignore the stupid T**t! hope you told them where to go

xx

hi just realised I have not posted to update my weight loss - 3lbs for the first week! Woohoo! WI again on Friday - fingers crossed!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Just a 1/2 off for me this week so 14.5 to date.

3.5lb lost tonight so currently 8.5lb down woot.

Ive just had my first weigh in and ive lost 14lbs!!! I am soooo happy. So.... 1 stone down 6 to go. wish me luck everyone. How quick do you all reckon I will lose it in?

Ive just had my first weigh in and ive lost 14lbs!!! I am soooo happy. So.... 1 stone down 6 to go. wish me luck everyone. How quick do you all reckon I will lose it in?

Wow! Congrats hun that is an awesome first week :D
I dont really know much about CD but the weight can gopretty quickly from the looks of alot of people around here!

Hi everyone I'm back and in shame I have put on a huge amount of weight (14lbs) :eek: but on the bright side I did enjoy my birthday cake, lovely dinners, wine, Champagne etc but am feeling annoyed with myself. :sigh:

We did do a lot of walking so I notice my legs are in better shape but will now have to knuckle down and tackle the weight I put on. I know some of it is water (due to the time of the month) so not sure how to record it so will wait until my next Monday weigh in to see what weight I am as I should have gotten rid of the water retention by then. Oh well back to the grind talk to you all later.

Well done on all your weight losses, Collie ignore the rotten person who was rude to you (how's your Gran), and hello to our newbies.
R x :)

Hey hun,

Was just passing by to say Hi, hope your ok??

Ignore the stupid T**t! hope you told them where to go

xx

i'm ok sweets how're you? i didnt know what to say, i was really upset, its spurred me on tho and i've just been to m&s to buy a decent pair of gym trousers so tonight i'm going to the gym for 2 hours, even if i have to rest between i am going to stay there and try to make a habit of that, i need to lose this weight its the only thing in my life that makes me miserable xx

hi just realised I have not posted to update my weight loss - 3lbs for the first week! Woohoo! WI again on Friday - fingers crossed!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

well done you!! x

Just a 1/2 off for me this week so 14.5 to date.

over a stone so far though- you are doing ridiculously well!! x

3.5lb lost tonight so currently 8.5lb down woot.

and you too!! x

thats fab, i wish i could stick to cd but i dont have the willpower, it might take about 6 months to lose that if you stick with it x

Hi everyone I'm back and in shame I have put on a huge amount of weight (14lbs) :eek: but on the bright side I did enjoy my birthday cake, lovely dinners, wine, Champagne etc but am feeling annoyed with myself. :sigh:

We did do a lot of walking so I notice my legs are in better shape but will now have to knuckle down and tackle the weight I put on. I know some of it is water (due to the time of the month) so not sure how to record it so will wait until my next Monday weigh in to see what weight I am as I should have gotten rid of the water retention by then. Oh well back to the grind talk to you all later.

Well done on all your weight losses, Collie ignore the rotten person who was rude to you (how's your Gran), and hello to our newbies.
R x :)

maybe some of your weight is muscle from building up your leg strength lovely, i am glad you had a good time and also glad you're back cause i know how easy it is to avoid minis when you've not been good (i do it all the time :break_diet:)

my grans doing good now, its such a long story but basically they scaremongered us by saying she only had a few days to live when they had no evidence of that- we think they knew theyd poisoned her and were covering their backs on the off chance she died. she's not 100% better but she's up there, about 80% so am happy about that. xx

Hi Collie, so glad you Gran is getting better it will take a lot of stress off of you.

It took me 5 days to come back as I was hoping to lose some of the water but it kept adding on so goodness knows what i will be on Monday. My body is going thought all sorts of things (age) and I can't keep up with it so it has been getting me down. But I gave myself a good talking to and today I'm back on track, I have been quite good and certainly not as bad as I would usually have been so I will have to wait and see what pans out on Monday. But I have postponed my medical until later in the month as there was no way I could reach target after my holiday. I do like the idea I maybe built leg muscle as we did a do lot of waking so much so that the dogs slept for 2 days :snoopyhouse: (they ran all the time on the beach) when we came home and would only venture in to the garden and did not want to go for a walk.

i'm sure a week or 2 of being back on track will bring you right back down, i mean realistically to put on 14lb of pure fat that quickly would mean tens and tens of thousands of cals extra, and really i can't imagine you've done that in a short space of time- put maybe a few lb down to weight gain and the rest water and muscle and give yourself a few weeks to get back to normal. glad the canines had fun and you too.

i'm going down to the new fancy sports place tonight to join the gym, 2 hours of exercise a night, i will do it, i have to. i can't bear the thought of being into 2011 still so overweight :( xx

Is that the new Nuffield one in Justice Mill Lane? Can you let me know how it is. I doubt I will join as I live out in the sticks but am interested to know how it is.

I was quite good did have meals out and a birthday cake but nothing completely out of order (except one white pudding supper from the chippy, yum yum!!) so I'm hoping it's mostly water as in the past I have been known to put on over 8lbs in water.

no the sports village near the beach- it's cheap!! if you ever fancy a gym partner you're more than welcome to join me as long as you're not planning on saying filthy things and putting me off my stride ;)

i bet it is water, you'll be back to what you were in no time!

Me say filthy things perish the thought :eek:, I'm a lady I'll have you know. :rolleyes: I just have an over active imagination :innocent0001: and am easily led by naughty people like you :D

Psh don't play the innocent act with me, that's my game and I know it well!!

:busted: But it was worth a try :D

Thanks for the invite Hun but it would take me about an hour to get to there but have fun, and please leave the nice young men in the gym alone :character00116: or you will get a reputation!! :sign0163::gimi:

aww do i have to leave them alone? :(

Well done on the 2lbs loss, it does feel good when you see good results. :)

Well Colly how did you get on at the gym :whacky068:, and did you leave the young men alone or are they rushing off to Queen St this morning to ask for protection :479:

Back