The insomniac's thread

Anyone around? Wide awake and not falling back to sleep!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

parfittaroles said:
I'm awake! Insomnia is rubbish lol

I know! Mind you, surfing here isn't helping!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Evening

I'm trying to catch the cat to give her a flea treatment (so not having it) and listening to Lost Horizon - the Burt version..."the world is a circle"..
:)

Morning all

Am worrying about all the things that might go wrong on my holibibs - which is completely wrong, I know - but hey, anyone know where the magic "turn off your brain" switch is, please let me know.

By the time you read this I will be happily swanning around France. But it's now 3.26am on the morning that I go and I feel queasy...:)

Hope you have a lovely holiday and nothing goes wrong. Xx

I've been poorly & my tablets have been knocking me out! I've been sleeping 10-14 hours a day! It makes a nice change to my usual 6 hour sleep

Bump!!!!

Morning all!!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've discovered it's not me who is the insomniac it's my dog! Having to let her out at 6am on a Sunday then not being able to get back to sleep is not how I wanted to start the day grrrrrrr!

Back