The Jiggery Pokery Team - Team 2

Ooo fancy doing my housework? There will be sparkling water (withorange flavouring) and a bar in it for you haha! Hope you have had a lovely day. Mine has been Great!!Best day in over 2years :) Soooo happy. Hope you all ok xxx

I dont mind come and join us the more the merrier but I dont know if there is a max number in a team Ive not been in one before.

Ive had an okay day - DS eyes are fine and he is going to have a new pair of glasses but did have a row with HB this morning which then made me inadvertently seek solace in a few biscuits that I made with kids today which I know I shouldnt have done and now Im peed off with myself. Ive only managed the first day 100% I knew I shouldnt have started to ss during feb half term - too many distractions. I left it too long inbetween shakes as we went for the eye test then to see a friend so blood sugar level was dropping and wanted a quick fix and also to feel better after row!

Glad you had a good day Tasha adn everyone else who was cleaning!

I can only drink my water with flavouring in.

Am off tonight with the girlies to see Valentines Day film hope its good - Ive offered to drive aswell so I dont have a drink in the pub first adn Im not taking any money for sweets cos a) I havent got any but b) the flippin charges they charge for the stuff in the cinema is beyond ridiculous.

So heres to a nice evening lets hope peace restored with HB when he returns from work and heres to a 100% day tomorrow
xxx

First apologises if this response looks a bit rubbish and gobbledgok, I'm writing it on my blackberry in the car whilst waiting for OH to finish work. jess i went to watch Valentines Day on Friday and it was pretty good apart from Taylor Swifts shocking attempt at acting. I do have to admit that i cried too (but pretended i have something in my contact lenses, lol) So how did everyones weigh ins go? I lost another 4lb which makes a total of 2 stone exactly in 6 weeks. Im so pleased - i love this diet. Im most shocked that im still going strong 6 weeks later. I normally give up after 3/4 weeks so i think tha this is definately the diet for me, it just seems to fit me perfectly. Does anyone else feel like that?

hey hey all! hope you all had a good day!!
ive done 100% and am delighted with myself! havent been hungry or even had cravings today which is nice :)
think yesterdays given me a spur on!
geam on a little holiday to prestwick (little coastal town about 40 mns from glasgow) with my 2 boys. its really good, its a house run by clic sargent (charity -leukaemia in children)for kids with cancers and their families toget a break. its so nice, they cook all the meals, do ur housekeeping and arrange trips and stuff for the kids.
my 3 yr old has leukaemia so its nice to get a little break from reality.
am popping back to see my cdc in glasgow on saturday for my wi and to get next weeks supplies!
im very new to thie whole team thing - is there any challenges etc at the mo that i should know to post about?

xcx

hope u like my happy day rainbow post :) :D :)

Last edited:
Hi girls, sorry I was AWOL last night, I went to the pub with the girls. BUT while they all had fish and chips before we went out and pancakes while we were out I didn't. I'm so proud of myself!! It's just a shame I've had yet another small loss this week. 3lbs off. It's better than nothing I guess, I'm just frustrated at how slow this is going :-( Still I'll keep going with it, I need to do something or I'll just keep piling more wight on.

Welcome to our group Claire, I think you'll fit right in. Enlightenme, I don't know how many people need to be in the team, I'm sure when Tasha comes back on she'll be able to tell you xxx

yay!!! i like that i'll fit in :)
youre all so nice!!

xcx

Hiya hun

Its 6 people on a team hehe!! Well done sally on not having them Fish and Chips your doing great. 3lb loss if FAB hun i hope for at least a 3lb loss next week and will be happy with that :D Its a great loss hun xxx

I had my WI tonight and was shocked to get on the scales to see a 7lb loss. Thats half a stone in a week... i was so shocked and soooo HAPPY yipee!! Thats 22lb in 4weeks 6lb off 2stone. I really cant believe it. ~dances~

Hope everyone has had a lovely day hehe! Claire how are you Finding that CD hun, you doing ok? How you finding your water in take? :D xxx

hey hey tasha - well done on ur 7lbs!!! thats amazing!!!
im finding it really easy tbh, i had that one slp but that as without a doubt an emotional eating thing , not a hunger or craving thing! have liked a good few of the products ive tried so far and im defo less bloated lookin even after only 4 days plus a blip! love cd!!!

i get excited planning what cd's to have for my meals the next day lol!!!

xcx

Lol your doing really well hun you should be at goal in no time :D hehe! I have the same food packs each day. Mint chocolate shake for lunch, porridge for tea and a bar at night time (as thats when i most likely to blip on CD) What flavours are your fav hun :) How you getting on with your water in take? xxx

Hey Tasha 7lbs thats brilliant well done!

Hi to everyone else and hope you are all hanging in there!
Im aiming on a 100% day today resisted anything at cinema last night and enjoyed the film it had Mc Dreamy and Mcsteamy in (any Greys fans will know what Im on about) typical american rom com but good all the same.

will try to get water down me today have had one shake but no water yet - boo!
have a good day everyone see you all later
xxx

Last edited:
OK, I counted, If Shanny gives her spot to ClaireM it would be
Tasha
Oisin
Surhunny
JessicaRabbit
ClaireM
and meeeee making it 6
if that's ok with you gals??

sounds good to me xxx

Ive had 2 shakes now but no water - really need to drink somet - have been busy doing things though so havent had chance.

hope you all okay and hanging in there
xxx

Hunni you missed out Stokegal shes part of our team too. BUT i would love you to be a part of our team if you would like. I mean we dont HAVE to put in for challenges , would everyone mind if we didnt or would you all like to, to keep you on track? Its what ever you team members feel you would like. i dont mind being on the team and not putting in my weight loss so you all could still enter the challenges.

I am happy to just have a team to come and chat to and keep eachother focused. hehe!

Well come enlightenme :) Tell us about yourself (if you want to) :D xxx <3

OOOO Jess you naughty girl having no water eh!! :p hehe! Let me tell you last week i hardly got ANY water down me was finding it REALLY hard and some days just about managed to get in 1/2 lr. I went to my weigh in and had lost 1lb GRRR!! This week i drank drank drank the water and i lost 7lb, my advice would be drink as much water as you can because it DOES help hehe!! :) xxxx

OK don't know what happened, wrote a long post and it disappeared. The essence went along the lines that I wanted to be part of your enthusiasm, I needn't enter the weekly weigh in challenge. I need people who are gun-ho about this! My team is basically no longer existing and it really helped me to post alongside a small group of people not on the main forum.

So day 2 100%SS which hasn't happened since a while for me!! I'm very happy, I just wish I could get my water going, it's so very hard! I've had a porridge and a soup so far and I've got 2 meals left (ultimately porridge as I hate the shakes). No bars for me until I do 2 weeks 100% - it's a goal i set for myself - just taking out everything which involves chewing. I hope to lose the first 6-8 lbs (glycogen of course) this week.

Tasha, how many charms have you gotten since you've started?

I know the more you drink the more you shrink!!!!

Im not too bothered about entering the weight losschallenges against other teams as you can tell by my signature Im not managing 100% on track totally yet and would feel as if I was letting the team down if I didnt manage a 100% day and lose as much as I could.

In normal circumstances I could be 100% but have a major thing going on with HB at the moment (going to relate for the 1st time tonight) so sometimes emotional eating takes over. Once relate does their magic (hopefully) I can fully focus on the diet but I just like to come and speak to a few away from the main forum aswell like I do with my maintenance buddies

Keep glugging everyone - right off to have some water
see you all in a bit
xxx

I know the more you drink the more you shrink!!!!

In normal circumstances I could be 100% but have a major thing going on with HB at the moment (going to relate for the 1st time tonight) so sometimes emotional eating takes over. Once relate does their magic (hopefully) I can fully focus on the diet but I just like to come and speak to a few away from the main forum aswell like I do with my maintenance buddies

Keep glugging everyone - right off to have some water
see you all in a bit
xxx

Sorry to hear that Jess, for me right now it's been the most stressful week i've had in a majorly long time, and it's spurred me on to stay 100% so far... Like I must really eat out of boredom and habit!!

Hope thinkgs go well for you hun... sometimes a third eye is needed to clear things up on a situation.

OOOO Jess you naughty girl having no water eh!! :p hehe! Let me tell you last week i hardly got ANY water down me was finding it REALLY hard and some days just about managed to get in 1/2 lr. I went to my weigh in and had lost 1lb GRRR!! This week i drank drank drank the water and i lost 7lb, my advice would be drink as much water as you can because it DOES help hehe!! :) xxxx
How much are you drinking Tasha?? How about you Jess? I'm aiming for 4l a day and I usually make it NO prob, except this time around I can't manage it... I have a routine, I use 2 500ml bottles and I fill them up at the same time, so I know by liters how much I drink. It's lighter than lugging a liter bottle around, fits nicely in my purse if I need to dash out somewhere.. and psychologically helps coz I can usually guzzle it down in one go!
4 bottles before brkfst, 2 for lunch, 2 in afternoon, anything over is bonus!! and it cuts down on night bathroom breaks!!

Eeek i dont draink 4lr haha. I drink about 3 sometimes 31/2 Lrs

1lr in the morning, 1lr in the afternoon and 1 Lr of a night and any more is fab hehe!!

Your doing really well hun <3 xxx

Back