The Jiggery Pokery Team - Team 2

Hiya girls. Firstly well done on those 7lbs Tasha:party0011:, that's fab, I wish I could have a decent loss like that. Hopefully next week... I really don't mind whether we enter the challenges or not, I'm like everyone else, I'm just happy to have a select few to chat to and share how I'm feeling.:secret: It's motivating enough just having the team there. I'd rather have one extra person and not enter things than have to deprive someone of a team xxx

Anyway, today I've had to be hugely strong again. The medical rep came in and brought tons of goodies :drool:with him, so hard to resist. It was really testing:nono: but I managed. For that alone I deserve to have a good loss this week!!

I feel a bit grotty at the moment:character00264:, the whole right side of my face is hurting, I've got sinusitis and it's really painful so I'm sulking :-( and I haven't had all my water either. I feel a bit fed up to be honest. BUT I've been in the bath :0bathtime:(hot and steamy) and I'm now settled down to watch telly. I've recorded Glee and America's Next Top Model on Monday, so I've got those to watch before Grey's Anatomy comes on later.

Hope everyone else had a better day than me!!! Good luck at Relate Jess, I hope things get sorted for you!!:hug99: xxx

Right I'm going to go, looking down at the screen is making my face hurt :-( I'll try and get on before I head up to bed later. xxx

Oh well so much for my night in front of the tv, I fell asleep, so I'm off to bed. I'll have to record Grey's Anatomy too. Night all xx

Aw hun bless ya :( ~hugs~ how horrible your not feeling well, i know when i feel ill all i wanna do it eat so you are doing fab sticking to the diet and being ill at the same time. I hope you feel better tomorrow hun. Why is your face hurting? Have you got a headache?

You done amazing for resisting all them temptations at work today hun you defo deserve a good loss this week ~fingers crossed~ I dont wanna seem like a ***** but please try drink the water hun coz i bet your loss will be so much better if you drank drank drank! hehe! :)

What is everyones plans this weekend? Its my friends birthday and everyone was to go for a meal out in Newcastle and then clubbing after. Me and Andreas was going to go for the meal but i really didnt want to ruine my good roll on CD so i cancelled today. Everyone is meeting up on sunday for a meal in my local town so i am going to go along to that and take a trusty Bar with me and some CD veg stock to drink :D so i think i will be able to last out. Andreas is working all weekend which i am kinda upset about as i feel like i have not seen him at all this week as everynight i have been down to my nannas revising for my ADI theory test. Hope i can stay strong over this weekend without him.

Thanks for the lovely messages about my amazing 7lb loss hehe! Its lovely to come on and for everyone to be so supportive thank you very much xxxx

surfhunny hope you are feeling better after a nights sleep.

Tasha - shame you arent going out in Newcastle i could have relived it through you! I did my nurse training up in Newcastle and enjoyed every minute of it - down my the quayside (hic hic)

But as you say theres plenty of time for that once you are off the diet.
Boo hoo to Andreas working all weekend - I know EXACTLY how you feel I have a HB who is virtually a workaholic so he is working most weekends too - hence living on here for most of the weekends when he is working.

I had a sneeaky peek on my scales this morning and the verdict is 4.5lbs off since Monday so dead chuffed adn has spurred me on ready for the weekend and monday's WI.

Im aiming on 100% but I know with the kids around it makes it that much harder but if I can do 95% like I have been then its better than bingeing and going totally off track.

Hope you all have a good day
xxx

Morning Jess hun.

Yeah but i bet your HB gets paid alot for working weekends. My OH moved up to live with me in Hexham from London and there is just NO work for him (He was a barber at a very busy salon at kingscross) But there is just no work for him what so ever in Hexham :( So at the moment he is working is £stretchers LOL bless his little cotton socks! He hates it but does it to bring the money in lol. I guess if hye got paid enough i wouldnt really mind him working some weekends but at min wage its a bit crap lol.

Wow 4.5lb off already hey hey your on your way to goal hun hehe! Bet you feel really good :D Yep that will spur you on over the weekend. Whens your WI day again?

My challenge for today is drink lots of water... Get lots of studying in for my test. and when i get home tonight stick to having a ss day and NOT a ss+ day.

Oh and my nan bought me a new top a feqw weeks ago i think the sizing was a because it was a little tight BUT i am wearing to to work this morning as it fits perfectly :) Kinda chuffed in a way. But really no big change in myself that others have started to notice any way. I think another 2stone and people will be starting to comment which i will just LOVE hehe!!

Hope you all have a LOVELY DAY XXX <3

Hey tasha sadly HB doesnt get paid a lot for working weekends - he has a full time job at a min wage and then has his own grass cutting business which is seasonal which he fits in around his full time job hence the reason I dont see much of him - so he regualrly does 14-15hr days mon-fri and the 8-4 on a sat and sun
so its not much fun for him and can sometimes be a bit stressful for me being in work myself and looking after the house and two lively 8 and 6 year olds who are constantly asking whens dad coming home!

Great news about your top bet it looks lovely
have a good day Im off to tesco now to do the weekly shop
xxx

Hey Jess, I love your little profile pic, they're always very interesting!! Well it's day 3 100% for me and I really need to be careful because of the weekend ahead. DH comes back late tonight so no dinner to fix, but come tomorrow, I'll just really have to focus on taking myself elsewhere! I do great at work, it's once I'm home that all hell breaks loose! I really can't weight for my wi next week (yes ive stayed off the scales - as i have Scale-Hopping Disease), so it will really be a big surprise. I drank my 4L finally yesterday so i was proud, am working on my 2nd liter right now!

Hello everyone

Sorry I've been ignorant, me and my DS have the lurgy and whilst I only whinge say once every 10 minutes, Ethan just screams and screams, poor duck. Well I've really felt it today and have been really naughty - I ate a tuna omelette at work instead of a shake and tonight I have had another meal of chicken and lettuce - I'm not expecting anything next week especially as I'm being weighed a day early too :(

Tasha I've just realised we've both got a goal of a 20lb loss by April, so I'm hoping my competitive head will come on especially as you've just had a fantastic loss.

And as for water - I do rubbish, when I first started I use to do at least 2 1/2 a day now I'm lucky if I do 1/2 litre - I think that is one of the reasons why I'm so ill and have no energy. Hope everyone else is doing well though!!

Happy Cambridging everyone!!

Hey unfortunately I have had an 'off plan' afternoon - wasnt planned and no excuse and have told myself off lots of tmes for it so am aiming on 100% tomorrow.

Stokegal hope you are feeling better and your DS too tomorrow.

Am off to catch up on Greys and Brothers and Sisters will be around tomorrow and need a kick up the bum to stay on track :break_diet: :banghead: :sign0007: :d'oh:

Hope you all ok
see you tomorrow
xxx

Hiya, I've just got in from work and I'm feeling very positive.:D My boss has lost a huge amount of weight since May:wow:, and there have been whisperings about gastric bands and various crash diets, but ages ago I'd talked to her about CD. I've always got on quite well with her so before I came home I went to see her. We had a great big chat about how she's lost the weight (CD as I suspected). She's still got about a stone to lose and I'd like to lose at least a stone before my goddaughters christening. :eek:

So we've made a deal to aim to lose a stone in 6 weeks. She's also told me that if I ever feel like having a moan, or I'm feeling like I'm having a weak moment I can go and talk to her :psiholog:which is fantastic. I think she's glad to have someone who understands too. And hopefully we'll be able to keep each other motivated:vibes:!!

I feel loads better today thanks. I think I needed a good nights sleep,:4635: although I did have a pretty freaky dream about my face swelling like the Elephant Man's, I think it must be because it was so painful. I didn't dare look in the mirror this morning in case it was swollen - it wasn't though.

Claire, hope you've had a good day!:D

Stokegal, hope you and Ethan are feeling better, it's rubbish being ill:sick:, and it makes dieting even harder!

Jess, enjoy Grey's it was a good one, I'm looking forward to next weeks already!

Enlighten, I have Scale-Hopping Disease too.:scale: It's a terrible infliction! I have to make a huge effort not to get on them because I've discovered that they are my worst enemy. If I've done well, I think I can slip the odd little thing in, and if I've not done so well, then I think 'What's the point?' and eat:eatdrink051:, so the scales have been banished so far under the bed that I can't reach them.

Tasha, thanks for your lovely comments, on here and on another post, they really mean a lot hun! :thankyou:

I'd also like to try and lose 20lbs by Easter... Not sure if I can do it, but if I don't aim high I'll never do it so this is my pledge to give it 100% from here on in and see just how much weight I can shift for Easter.:cross: My only day off will be Erin's Christening on 28th of March.

Ooh heck it's snowing, hope it doesn't get too deep.

Well sounds like you have had a LOVELY day sally its so nice when someone around you is doing CD and as its your boss well that makes it great hehe! :) If she has lost alot of weight on CD she will be able to give you loads of advice and keep you on the right track. Plus when you know she has lost alot of weight on it and she knows your on it it kind of makes you MORE determained to stick to it. You will easy do a stone in 6 weeks hun if you stick to it and not have to many blips (which you can do :D). LOL @ your freaky dream about your face swelling like the Elephant Man's. I have some weird dreams too so i am glad that i aint the only one haha.

Well Stokegal hun hope your feeling better now hun. I have a ss+ day once a week but i had it a bit early this week and had it last night (its normally on a friday as thats my worst night for wanting to eat) Anyway i was ment to stick to 100% ss tonight BUT i ended up having another ss+ day (eating chicken and lettace) so i feel a little guilty but nvm 100% tomorrow. Try and drink that water hun (mind i cant talk i didnt drink that much today eeek) do as i say and not as i do haha :D Lets try and drink the full 2 1/2 Lrs tomorrow, we could make it a mini challenge for us both... how does that sound?

Enlightenme WELL DONE on getting to day 3 hun not long now and you will be in ketosis and feeling great hehe! Keep thinking about what the scales say on your first WI and how happy you will be yay! You have done so well i think the weekend will be no problem you seem strong and determained hehe! Keep up the FAB work hun.

Jess hun i have had a SS+ day so we will both try for a 100% day tomorrow :D hehe! Your doing really well hun you should be very proud of yourself.

I will be on here alot tomorrow as i am revising for my ADI theory test all day and will be popping on and off here haha. :D You lot just cant get rid of me ~giggles~

I didnt drink as much as i had hoped today just about 1 1/2 Lrs or maybe 2 Lrs which i aint happy with so i am going to defo going to do better tomorrow. (my little mini challenge)

Feeling really good about the diet my aim for next week is 4lb loss which i REALLY hope to do. I would be happy with a 3lb loss tho. Ooo So we have a goal of 20lb by April (April 2nd is my B'day... no i am not a fool haha) I entered the Lent challenge on the forum and said i would like to lose 24lb by 4th April. I have lost 7lb of that 24lb so i am feeling very happy and on track hehe! Your all doing wonderful Keep up the good work everyone xxx <3

Well, I survived friday night, but it's usually sat&sun which are bad coz everyone's home just eating and drinking (the general life of "normal" people). So I'm xing my fingers i'll be OK! I'm down 3l of water already and it's only morning! nevermind the coffees... oh well, it's not doing much in the way of felling full, but at least i'll have that out of the way. I really would love to lose 10 pounds this week. Psychologically it really helps to be in the next weight bracket, but we'll see. I think i'm going to go try out some clothes that don't quite fit yet and use them as my measuring stick. c u later gals

Wow 3Lrs of water already!! Well done. I have just got up and just had my first mouthfull of water lol. Hope you have a lovely day <3 xxx

Ha ha Tasha, you made me feel better, I only got up about an hour ago and have only just had my first water 1litre in one go, no doubt I'll be dashing to the loo at any moment. I've got absolutely no plans at all for the day, so I'm going to run the hoover round and then I might try on my old clothes too - for inspiration. I also kept a pair of 'fat' jeans that used to be tight when I first started CD, I sometimes try them on when I'm feeling a bit down, because it reminds me how far I've come, and that I never want to go back to that.

After that I think I might just pamper myself, do my nails etc. And tomorrow I might see if I can pluck up the courage to go back to the gym. I haven't been since before Christmas and I miss it, but I'm a little bit scared about going back...I know everyone is too concerned with their own workouts to be looking at me, but I still have the paranoid 'fat girl' thoughts, but at least I'd be doing something.

Hope everyone has a good day. I find weekends the easiest because I have no temptations like I do at work. I don't think people mean to try and sabotage my efforts, but they don't realise how weak I can be sometimes, and when someone suggests going for a coffee and a scone ssometimes it's too hard to resist.

Aw hun thats good that you are having a nice weekend. Glad i was not the only one waking up late today hehe. I have only just finished 1 Lr of water and already i've been to the loo loads haha. Seems to just go right through me lol.

I had a sneeky peek on the scales this morning and i KNOW i shouldnt have but i did :D I aint weighed myself on my scales so i dunno how out they are from my CDC but if they are the same as my CDC i have lost 4lb already this week which has gave me a huge boost today. If they are out i aint to fussed but from now can see my weight doing down :D yay.

Andreas is at work today and i am revising my ADI test. I am STILL in my pj's as i am doing the house work haha. Later i am gonna go down and see my nanna (not in my pj's) LOL.

Its lovely and sunny here today makes me think of summer and how i will feel getting into sexy little tops etc and going out in the sun. Cant wait! hehe!!

<3 xxx

It's sunny here too! Which is fab, and don't worry I'm still in my pj's too. That's what weekends are for right? I'm just off to measure my cottage cheese for lunch, thinking of coming back down onto SS after this week. I'm going to see what my CDC has to say, as she was the one who suggested I go up to SS+. I feel more in control now than I did before, so hopefully going back onto SS will be okay and speed things along a bit more.

Roll on Summer!!

Well how's everyones day been? I've done well so far. I've still got 2 shakes left to have so I'm going to try mixing a strawberry and vanilla to see what happens, I'm hoping for strawberry and cream type flavour. I'm only going to use half the pack in case it's disgusting.

Just a little update.... Strawberry and vanilla is vomit-inducing, yak, yak, yak!! BUT still inspired to try mixing things up, the chocolate and banana combination is actually really tastey, probably not to everyone's taste but I like it and it's something different! xxx

Back