The Jiggery Pokery Team - Team 2

thanks Tasha - we are all supporting each other thats what I like about being in a team. we all can do this and we can do it together (oh god I think Im getting into ketosis and into preachy stage!!!!)

Well my persistence and 100% day paid off luckily and I got 2.4lbs off overnight yeehaaa!!!

Didnt watch married single other taped it tho - watched corrie instead.

Having a new front door fitted today so the house will be a bit warmer. Bought Ketostix yesterday oes anyonje know the best time fo day to use them to test or doesnt it matter - I know it does with pregnancy testing is it the same with these?

Hope you all okay and have a good day
xxx

Well done for being 100% over weekend I really find these the hardest because family are around and I dont want to make a big thing of dieting infront of 8yr old DD who has started to ask if she is fat!

Keep up the good work and you will break that barrier in no time.

The money is worth every penny if its being stuck to but mega expensive if not (like me!!!)
xxx

I have to watch it to as DD who's almost 8 is starting to ask questions or make comments like "Wow mom, you really like porridge, that's all you ever eat!!!" and i'm sure the girls at school are starting to talk about food issues as she's recently started refusing meat if it has ANY fat on it or asking if the food is fatty or not (good grief!! don't remember asking that as an 8 year old!! - but then again, i was quite the rollypolly) - so all"diet" talk is banned at home. but it's not like she's blind, so i told her i was taking a break from certain foods as i was having stomach issues...

Firstly well done Oisin for the 4lbs loss. That's fab!!

As for my dilemma, even before I went to bed last night I'd made up my mind that one night of fun is not worth the pain of having to lose extra weight the week after, so I'm still going (staying home is not an option) but I won't be drinking, the venue doesn't do Coke Zero (I got my friends OH to check) so I'll be on the fizzy water.

Good for you hun, just keep plugging at it and the weight will all be gone in no time. In the end, nothing is worth coming off plan when you're on SS or SS+ (imho). Just even for a matter of cost, and going back into ketosis or readjusting to no food.
You're not alone in this fight, and we're all here for you so feel free to rant anytime.

Hello how is everyone this morning?

I am so upset right now i could cry. Just been shouted at, at work for no real reason and for something that has nothing really to do with me. They started by tryin to tell me what i was doing was WRONG and once someone started they all seemed to jump on and started shouting at me and the receptionist made me look an idiot and shouted at me the most which REALLY annoyed me. I am kind of angry and annoyed and upset at the same time. Ugh i cant beileve that just happened. Grrr. Feelin like poo now :(

Have a lovely tuesday <3 xxx

Hello how is everyone this morning?

I am so upset right now i could cry. Just been shouted at, at work for no real reason and for something that has nothing really to do with me. They started by tryin to tell me what i was doing was WRONG and once someone started they all seemed to jump on and started shouting at me and the receptionist made me look an idiot and shouted at me the most which REALLY annoyed me. I am kind of angry and annoyed and upset at the same time. Ugh i cant beileve that just happened. Grrr. Feelin like poo now :(

Have a lovely tuesday <3 xxx

Wow, OK!!! well never had that one happened to me. I started getting nasty comments and snide remarks when the weightloss started showing.... could it be that? People can get quite "funny" when you start losing weight and keep at it! Rooting for you!! :hug99:

Oh it has nothing to do with the diet hun, just something that went on at work. Feeling totally crap right now i could just burst out cryin and i hate to cry so i wont. I dunno i guess some poeple like to seem more important my shoutsing at people that they are doing things wrong. xxx

Oh Tasha some people need a good slap (your work people) why is it they needed to shout - I hate confrontation but there is a way to go about it and unfortunately shouting is the only way for some people. Why dont these people realise that alot more would get done if they were nice about it.

Perhaps go and see them after and explain you hadnt done it when you are less upset.

keep your chin up
xxx

They know i had nothing to do with it :( you see i help out at work as a passenger assistant on the school runs of a morning. The have special adapted buses. We take to children with learning disabilities and wheelchair useser to school as we have the specially adapted buses and equipment. I sat in the wrong place on the bus and they told me off, i just thought i was doing right by sitting in the right place to support and make sure that one child is not a threat to anyone else, but seems they want me to sit at the other side of the bus... it nothing big but this morning they made me feel like i was doing something major wrong and made me feel horrible as if i wasnt giving the right suppot to all the children. There was a couple of other things that they told me off for not doing also only minor things like not telling me boss when the children are naughty etc, but really it is the driver who should be making sure i am doing everything correct as i am just helping out and dont really know what i am ment to be doing as i have only been doing it a few months and i am still learning the job roll. I am training to become a ADI so this is not my normal job but i am helping them out. NVM I will live just needed to rant haha :( xxx <3

Oh Tasha some people are complete pratts:mad:!! I really don't think that they've achieved anything other than make you feel pants. I bet the kids picked up on all that tension too, if they were around. Boo hiss!! I hope you're feeling better now:553: Don't let those idiots get to you! It's more a problem with their own self-esteem, that they felt the need to shout and not deal with it in a more appropriate manner (my managers head speaking there lol).

Must be the day for arguments, I bought some ketostix from the chemist earlier (instead of 'borrowing' them from work:rolleyes:) and had to argue :rant2: with the stupid pharmacist about why I wanted them. The cheeky twastard :)eek: skuse my french) told me that he was sick of selling all his stock to people doing faddy diets. I told him he was out of order :flamingmad: and I was actually buying them for my diabetic Gran (a big lie :whistle:but quite justified imo - who is he to judge and calling me fat????). The best of it is that chemist actually sells Celebrity Slim - another 'faddy diet'. Rah:badmood: thats my rant over anyway.

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:
I just want to say thanks for last night, I was feeling particularly blue, but I feel tons better today, I'm cracking on nicely and even considering an SS day (too lazy to cook my chicken he he).

I have even been super strong when I went to Thorntons earlier. I got sent on an errand to buy my friend a box of chocolates and some flowers as she's leaving tomorrow on maternity leave. I went in, chose a box, ignored the chocolate fountain and left again.....STRONG!!! :17729:
Right I'm off to get my last shake....choc mint mmmm.

no need for thanks thats what we are here for and glad you feeling brighter today x

Am pleased to report another 100% day today for me lets hope for another loss in the morning being part of the team is definitely keeping me on track

off to put kids to bed and catch up on some more taped tv - have got so much to get through

hope you are all okay
xxx

yay! another 100% day here despite feeling like cr@p!
i have just gotten back from my zumba class and hae a nice endorphin rush going and am about to have my last shake of the day :)
i like being able to put the little tick on my sig and a pound in my money bank :D - im putting aside a quid for every ss 100% day and hopefully by the end of ss'ing i'll have enough in there for a nice dress to show off my slimmer bod!!!

well off to pdate my diary now that i dont feel like lamping random people and crawling under my dinning table to shrivel!!

much loves xxcxx

Wow Claire thats such a good idea, I've been putting £2 in for every lb I lose, so if I put another £1 in for every 100% I'll have loads for a shopping trip when I'm done! That is so fab. I've only been doing it since this restart, I wish I'd done it from the beginning then I'd have at least £106. Never mind, I've def £18 so far plus I've been putting the odd £1 in here and there so I've prob got abt £25 so far.

Oh dear, I was just about to go to bed :4635:when I realised it's only 8.30. I thought it was way later than that :rolleyes: I had the afternoon off, did a load of errands but still got home earlier than I would normally so I guess thats why. I feel like I've been sitting here for ever.

I might actually head up anyway, and watch telly in my bed, I'm freezing :winter_brr:, even with the heating and the fire on...the joys of ketosis.

Night everyone.
Tasha I hope you have a better day at work tomorrow, if not I'll come up there and beat them up! xxx

hahaha!! i hate when ur day is timed wrongly and your body has no clue of the time!!!
i wish i was feeling the feeze of ketosis!!!

xcx

Hehe i'll tell them tomorra that you'll be beating them up if they aint nice LOL :p

Glad you all had a lovely ss day... happy to say i have also had a 100% ss day too :D yay!! ~boogies~

Sorry i aint been on much i have been revising for my ADI theory test so its just been non stop revising when i aint at work :( my head is battered lol but i feel great as i am gettin lot of the questions right :D

Its WI tomorrow night and i dont think i would have hit my 3-4lb loss :( But nvm i guess i will have to make sure next week is a better week :)

Have a lovely day tomorrow everyone. thanks for all your support today <3 xxx

Hey ladies

Soory I've not been on much - my internet is playing up at home and my works internet usage is monitored but I'm glad to hear how fab everyone is doing and motivated you all are, Surfhunny - I totally hear what you are saying about weighing up whether or not to have a day off - it seems like every week I have an invitation to go out for a meal or catch up with the girls and if I wasn't on such a strict diet I would have probably given in on most of those days. I just look at the food or drink and wonder if it's worth wasting 3 days getting back into ketosis and 9/10 I say no it isn't (The 1 time was when I had w/e off to go to Dublin) but even then I was sensible about the things I ate - salad instead of sandwiches & crisps etc.

Good luck on everyones WI tomorrow night - I had mine tonight as I'm going swimming tomorrow and lost 1lb - which is really good for me as it's my totm and I retain water really badly (this week last month I did SS everyday and lost none :()

Happy Cambridging everyone!!

Hey Stokegal well done on your 1lb loss.

Tasha hope work is okay today

Claire M and Osisin and enlightenme2 hope you have a good day too

surfhunny hope you have warmed up a bit now and slept well.

Well after my 2nd 100% day yesterday I lost another 2.2lbs overnight so my week total is definitely mounting up YEAH!!!! The most I have lost in my first week is 8 so will see what the verdict is on Monday am so excited - think Im in fat burning too cos I dont feel as hungry.

Am meant to be going out with 2 friends tonight - 1 is on CD and on AAM week and 1 isnt so cant decide yet what to do I can either take a tetra they wont mind at all or have a chicken slald and have a ss+ day. Will take a tetra and then see whats on the menu I think.

Am off to do housey jobs now boo hoo will be back later

have a good day everyone
xxx

Good afternoon, well I'm pleased to report that I lost 10lbs!!! :) If I could lose 6 this week, I would def be getting away from the 220 lb jinx I've had all these years. Aiming for another 100% week with all my water intake too. It's sunny once more over here and funny enough, it usually incites me to not cheat!! the gray weather really really gets me down!

Hope you ladies are doing good. How was our weigh-in Tasha?

Back