Total Solution The Journey, Allowed back on exante!! :D

kizzle

Well, Hi everyone.

I'm new to exante and minimins, and I started my journey today.

Now I don't get very hungry during that day until 4ish so not going to plan on having any packs before then.

Ive got alot of weight to lose but I'm not going to think about that now. Instead going to make myself short goals that will be within reach :)

So I weighed myself this morning and it was a little shock to be honest. but onwards and downwards from here!

I'm going to be putting all my weights and measurements in the first post otherwise I'll lose track :)

I've got my OH joining me on the first bit of the journey as he wants to lose 3 stone.

Kizzle
28/09/11 - 20st 12lb

Mr Kizzle
28/09/11 - 13st 5 lbs

Measurements for Kizzle

Waist: 44.5 inch
Hips: 51 inch
Arm L: 14 R: 14.5 inch
Thigh L: 29 R: 29 inch

Please feel free to pop in and leave a post!

Last edited:
28/09/11 - Day1

Today has been a funny old day as had loads of plans to get lots of stuff done but unfourtunatly that didn't happen. With one thing or another just didnt get round to doing anything in the house as we are starting our own business so that soaked up loads of time today!

I've had my first pack and had it as an exante latte! Made a lovely coffee then blitzed my pack into it with the hand blender and it was lovely!! really thick and creamy. Also I've had 1 ltr of water plus a glass of Perfectly Still Strawberry and Kiwi, and just having a boullion now as needed something savoury :)

I'm finally getting some space now as my OH has gone to my dads farm to help out a bit as he lost his job 2 weeks ago and has too much spare time on his hands in between looking for work. So this is the first time in the last 2 weeks I've had the house ot myself so it's bliss! haha! I love him but I'm used to the peace and quiet when he was working during the day.

Update: Had my second shake hot again with coffee, banana this time tho and was lovely! but less than an hour later I'm having my veg soup. and well.... I thought it smelt vile in the packet and was dreading it, and then boom! I love the taste! just like a veg cupasoup! really chuffed!

Fluids
2.2 ltres Water
330ml of flavoured water
600 ml of black coffee
850ml of water in shakes

Last edited:
Morning all, woken up really tired, legthargic, hungry and in a foul mood today. Mr Kizzle has been pushing all my buttons so far this morning and it's not really what I need right now.

As title says woken up ravenous, and I mean so hungry I actually feel sick. I was hoping not to have my packs til 3-4 ish hopefully a coffee, bottle of water and an episode of jeremy kyle will sort me right out.

11.55 am: Please to say hunger has for the majority of it gone, just a little niggle but only 1 litre of water down! Must drink more!

12.55 pm: hunger is back with a vengance! still only 1 litre of water down today and I went and split 1/3 of my latte on the kitchen floor!

13.05: eeeek! I just had the most horrible expirience! I was sipping away on my shake when a big chunk of plastic went into my mouth, so I took it out and took another sip, ugh more plastic! turns out the container I have blitzed my shakes in this morning has a convexed bottom and my hand blender has taken shards of plastic off the bottom and was floating in my shake! ick! so had to make another!

Last edited:
Thanks lovelies. Just been to the jobcentre and that wasnt exactly the place I wanted to be but anyway only another litre of water down :( so that makes it nearly 2.5 litres so far. I really need to up my water intake! just off to have my second pack of the day, hopefully ketosis will follow in the morning!

Great motivation Kizzle, fab news on your loss so far too. Well done.

Well what a manic day! I had virgin installed but now we changed over to sky so had lots of hunky sky men filling up my flat! Had my first shake at about 1pm and so far only had 1 litre of water and 2 coffees. Must drink more. Also i think the K fairy has visitied as no hunger, no cravings and plenty of energy and my mouths feel like well ya know.....:jelous:

Can't test until OH gets back from the chemist with our ketosticks.

Got to stop doing these sneaky mid-week WI's! but another 3lb off :) total 8lb so far!

Woah 8 lb in 3 days! You're doing really well and also looks as if you're in ketosis already. I hope I can be as good with no cheats by day 3 like you have... I don't think reading numerous comments on this board like "the first few days are the hardest" is such a great idea for me... it's making me nervous lol

so had lots of hunky sky men filling up my flat!

;) :giggle:

Woah 8 lb in 3 days! You're doing really well and also looks as if you're in ketosis already. I hope I can be as good with no cheats by day 3 like you have... I don't think reading numerous comments on this board like "the first few days are the hardest" is such a great idea for me... it's making me nervous lol

Haha they are kinda hard But not as hard as i thought they would be, I think its the positive attitude I've had. I think they would of been alot worse if i had been dreading them.

shame my OH was there I could of had a real perv! lol!

The dopey idiot forgot Ketosticks but deffo loving K! forgot to have my soup until now! lol! off to bed soon as pretty tired today.

Plus been applying for jobs this evening so hopefully something will come from them as I have cracking C.V even if i do say it myself :p I've never really had trouble finding work, I stopped because I was signed off and I can't wait to get back into a job!

had 3 litres plus 2 coffees and water in my shakes! bring on day 4!

Hi Kizzle,

I am so chuffed for you, that weight seems to be falling off. And you sound like your in Ketosis so lets hope every thing is easier now! Keep going!!!:D

great stuff Kizzle, definately sounds like you are in ketosis and its great to hear you doing so well. I find keeping a diary, no matter what you ramble about really does help. Good luck. By the way, don't waste your money on ketosticks, put the money towards a non food treat for yourself instead x

Hi Kizzle,

I am so chuffed for you, that weight seems to be falling off. And you sound like your in Ketosis so lets hope every thing is easier now! Keep going!!!:D

Thank you my lovely :)

great stuff Kizzle, definately sounds like you are in ketosis and its great to hear you doing so well. I find keeping a diary, no matter what you ramble about really does help. Good luck. By the way, don't waste your money on ketosticks, put the money towards a non food treat for yourself instead x

Yeah the diary definatly helps! It really has kept me going with the ups and downs i've had before I started, because I know if I hadn't I probably would of failed miserably by now. This probably sounds really silly but here goes..... sometimes when I'm feeling not so good about the diet and wondering if i can really do this (I have really bad confidence and anxiety issues) I looke at my diary and see how well I'm doing and it gives me a little spur on!

Back