the journey of colly...no longer vlcd-ing.

1950s Dresses from Vivien of Holloway

they have some less brash ones than the pics above too :D, the satin ones are absolutely gorgeous ( i have one already in red ) and it's the most flattering dress EVER!

the job i didnt get was for a youth worker and the job i'm trying for this afternoon is supporting adults with learning disabilities x

Hello lovely, ooh I love those dresses! Good luck with the interview.
Atkins isn't going too well and I have considered coming back but feel I need to give it a bit longer. I gain a pound then lose it over and over so the result of almost 3 weeks is I've stayed the same. Not all bad I suppose and I'm enjoying cooking and eating, but not the washing up! I'm going to up my water and stay away from the vino and be 100% but it's been difficult cos I've had a builder in for 8 of the last 9 days.
Hope you all have a good day :)

maybe up the water and up the exercise a little? even if you could get to the point you lose 1lb a week or something, you're close to goal really and something like atkins is sustainable for you. whens the builder away? i take it by your glum tone he's not a gorgeous topless builder? lol x

thanks kas! been keeping tabs on your losses and you're doing so well, so well done! x

me too kas! dreaming of hitting up topshop and h&m and other trendy shops, mmmm, clothes *salivating*

and psht, professional is not better than gorgeous!! lol. x

Good to see you back - I'm just restarting too - those dresses are FABULOUS - just wondering if I can squeeze into one by Xmas x

theyre gorgeous!! only thing is you do need a petticoat underneath to give it that shape and they're quite expensive on vivien of holloway although marina retro do them a bit cheaper. i'm really sure you could fit into one by christmas. guaranteed it'll make you feel like royalty, even with me the size i am now i feel gorgeous in the voh dress. x

Good luck this aft Colly Strings x Be wishing you well :)

:D

got a call at 5.30 offering me a job. woohoo!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done :winner:

You taking it?

yeah just gotta get references/disclosure sorted first :D

If I can get my head back in the game... grrr. Just not organised enough x

Back