The Journey of H - depression

We've just been for a mooch around the shops.. I'm looking to buy a new camera so been to Currys and Comet etc...

Cooper has been for her first bath in a professional salon and she has behaved really well, except they had just bathed and dried her so she decided to have a wee - all over herself so they had to bath her again... value for money that dog..

Hiya H..
I am sorry you are not so good today,but very pleased that you are keeping busy.

Thanks again for your advice and help..i am going to see if i can get the movelat cream from my dr?is it best in gel or cream form?

When i last had fajitas (sp) i made up sour cream with 0%greek yogurt and a few drops of lemon juice it was just as nice...
Take care hun xxx

Fuzzy movelat is a cream I get it from the docs - get a big tube that way for the same price as a small one - your doc may prefer a different antiinflamatory routine though - but go for it - it helps me and when the pain is really bad I can also take systemic anti inflamatories/pain killers too - thanks for the tip on yog and lemon juice - never would have thought of that - mind you the ww creme frais was not nice - wont be buying that again for soup - better with other things

MF I have never taken my dogs to the groomers (well Malika has had her toe nails done) but not for a wash and blow dry
it hardly seems worth it for the greyhound and the saluki would thing it a real punishment - she hates it when I do it

as for Malika as long as I am with her she would tolerate it - but if I were not there she would go ape

did you get a camera - when I go for a new one it has to fit in my pocket :)

today the mood is again low - I dont know why as I really did think I had it beaten - yesterday I slept all afternoon - not that I needed the sleep - that is always an indicator with me - will most likely do the same today too - at least I dont eat in my sleep :):)

Morning H.
Thanks for the advise (again)
I really hope you feel better soon chuck..

Can i ask you is it possible to knit a coat like an aran style jumper for a labrador dog?i have seen little dog coats on ebay but nothing for my big pooch...LOL OH+DS think ive gone barmy...:D:D:D
Take care xxxx

Yeah it is possible to knit for your dogs, there are quite a few books out there with patterns in for dogs.. and cats as well - just never really thought about it for mine.
The boys were looking at waterproof coats at the groomers yesterday, but I think OH would have a fit if I bought Cooper one.

Sorry to hear that you are not too good today H - Sleep will do you good and as you have said before, that is allowing your body to heal itself. I had a blazing row with OH yesterday and burst into tears, but didn't feel any better after it.

Rest my hunni and let your body do the rest

T
x

Thank you so much everyone
Fuzzy PM me your email and I will find the folder of knitting patterns I have on my lappy
I have several for dogs - when I have the spare wool I knit them for the greyhounds and other dogs in rescue

my three each have a pair of pj's (knitted coats for bedtime)
they have a thick wind waterproof coat each for winter and a pakamak type thing like a kagool for rainy days - mine really dont like getting wet and as I said to DH if you need a coat so do they and at least they are not wet and stinky :) that helped to persuade him

Hi H, that baby blanket pattern is double knitting not 4 ply-havent posted it yet but will do

hope you are feeling a bit brighter

Morning Lovely H..
Thanks for that but i just need to persuade the boys that i think its a good idea first!!

Thing is though my meaty lab loves getting wet so im thinking i would benefit getting her a wet suit not a woollen one :eek: and besides i cant knit to save me life..LOL

I hope you are feeling better/brighter today,take care xxx

Hi H, that baby blanket pattern is double knitting not 4 ply-havent posted it yet but will do

hope you are feeling a bit brighter
#
Thanks Jane and yes I do feel brighter - is it only white wool that is acceptable - I will see what we have at work that is suitable - think I have a lovely one soft baby one in mind - but wool but acrylic and so soft

Morning Lovely H..
Thanks for that but i just need to persuade the boys that i think its a good idea first!!

Thing is though my meaty lab loves getting wet so im thinking i would benefit getting her a wet suit not a woollen one :eek: and besides i cant knit to save me life..LOL

I hope you are feeling better/brighter today,take care xxx

sorry I misunderstood - thought you wanted a woollen one for warmth (not I hasten to add to be seen in)
she might not take to a coat- but mine love theirs - if I open the door and its is raining or wet underfoot they look at me and then at their coats - they have their own set of coat hooks for leads and coats :) at first DH just looked at me but now he is quite accepting and its far less towel rubbing to get them dry when we come in
mine even have fancy collars (that to start with was much to DH's disgust until I told him to lump it - and that this style of collar is so much safer -- :)

Today my mood is a little elevated from yesterday - not where I would like it but better - I know controlling depression is complicated - getting the meds right not over doing them of under doing them
I have been here so many times - wish I could be properly stable - but then I wouldnt be me would I :):)

Hiya H...
Glad you are feeling perkier today :)

I have a fab collar for my pooch with her being a black labrador its flourescent green with flashing red lights and i also have a red flashing ball shape that attaches to her normal collar its great and spesh around xmas time ...hmm maybe i should get one for OH too..now theres a thought...:eek: :48:
bye for now xx

Hi T
today was a better day
I am very tired now - but kept busy at work
things are far from brilliant - but looking up again and that is what is important
I will be working tomorrow then spending Friday with my friend and her two children - the boys (2 and 3) always cheer me up - its the 3 year olds birthday and we are having lunch out :)

Back