The last of the Mohicans

Yeh take it week by week, sometimes things look so daunting if you look to far into the future. Funnily enough I've just done something similar on my diary about events I have coming up and what I want to be by then.
X

Ladies... 5lbs off for me this week , yes I am happy - put in the effort and got the reward.:p
Wow ! :D Well done EL, fantastic loss hun ! :winner::0clapper: 5lbs is amazing !! Your perseverance has paid off nicely :p . You should be well chuffed with yourself :).

Kay xx

Last edited:
Thank you ladies, and thank you Minimins, again without you guys and this space, I'm not sure I could do it on a daily!
Just working today, taking a break for my first pack of the day... curry of course! I thought I had 2 but in reality only one :(. So tonight I'll try to make pancakes with a shake for my remaining meals. I really hope my order comes in tomorrow.

Well, today didn't go as planned! I thought I'd get a lot more worked done, but turns out some menial tasks are just time eaters!
So I had very few breaks from my chair today. Long enough to have a cookie thingie at 5 and I'm currently eating a shepherd's pie. I'm taking my last break for the evening - I will finish this darn to do list before I go to bed!
Shepherd's pie was ok, I cringed at first, but it tasted better cooler. Really hope my curry packs get here tomorrow though. Had all my water and a coke zero this afternoon - to mix it up a little. Well that's all for me folks!
Back to work I go!
xx

Ugh Mondays! Had a weird night full of interrupted sleep for no reason whatsoever! So 5 hours of sleep and a busy week ahead.
Observation to self - do not drink a Coke Zero during the day, if it's a must keep it for the evening! I think it makes me hungry - will try sparkling water today. I didn't even really want it, it was just a change from all that water! :waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle: And it just brings a nice, if temporary, feeling of fullness!

Enlighten you are amazing, 23lbs in 5 weeks and a reducing muffin top in your favourite jeans...its all good news :0). I love your public aim and your secret aim hahaha that is so me...I say out loud, "3 lbs that's brilliant I am happy with that" and in my head I think, "but 6 would have been better" and I also am in no rush to get to goal, but you know this time next week would be fine for me.

Pancakes with a milk shake mix you say? Can I do this with my Cambridge shakes? How? xxx

Shocking Monday here :(

Gales, rain and thunder all night - I was still awake at 4 am o_O

Wind is still howling - 73 mph recorded according to BBC :eek:

Enlighten you are amazing, 23lbs in 5 weeks and a reducing muffin top in your favourite jeans...its all good news :0). I love your public aim and your secret aim hahaha that is so me...I say out loud, "3 lbs that's brilliant I am happy with that" and in my head I think, "but 6 would have been better" and I also am in no rush to get to goal, but you know this time next week would be fine for me.

Pancakes with a milk shake mix you say? Can I do this with my Cambridge shakes? How? xxx

Haha, yeah "this time next week"... Same here - I've always had this fantasy that I would just go to sleep and wake up when I got to goal (that was on CD). I'd still take it if I could! I remember the last time I was my goal weight (not as tall though maybe 4 inches shorter than today) I was 18 and I felt SOOO fat... pffff I was just right for my body frame, I was just around twiggies. I'm really trying to watch my daughter carefully on this point, I DO NOT want her to feel any kind of body shame (very muscular), and right now, I have to say she's not too bothered. But then again, she's 13 and not interested in boys right now (or so she says :rolleyes:)

Re the pancakes - I was talking about my Exante products of the day - only I was so busy with work yesterday I didn't feel like taking time to "cook" - So had a change of plan there

Shocking Monday here :(

Gales, rain and thunder all night - I was still awake at 4 am o_O

Wind is still howling - 73 mph recorded according to BBC :eek:

That was us Friday night - thought the house was going to come crashing down! Then it rained all day yesterday and I spent all day keeping an eye out on the river below my house... It was rising so fast... and the Noise!
Today it's like nothing happened

Coke Zero keeps me awake every time, can't drink it at all in the evening. Congrats on the 5lb loss :)

So, today was quite a day. Stupid people, senseless and completely spoiled!! worse than my kids - anyway moving on...

I had the bolognaise for lunch - not bad, a bit sweet for my taste, but edible, especially the noodles
5pm - ate the dahl pot - it's not bad, it's just not something I'd like to have everyday
Right now, eating that cookie thingie... the texture and the taste do nothing for me, but it's not like disgusting.
Drank 4l before 3PM so I calmed the water down a bit after that. Very weird thing though is that i KNOW i do not pee out 4l today - water retention? :eek:
Had my Coke Zero 5 minutes ago, it's my treat - I get the caffeine-free version, or as my husband calls it, the chemical cancer-causing can :rolleyes:
No comment!

So my boys came back all tanned and refreshed from their ski trip (jealous)- and my husband leaves for the airport at 4am, so needless to say it'll be a short night!
Turning in with a book tonight
xx

Up so so early! I know it affects my losses too!
Gawd, sometimes I hate my job... Just sometimes, and it makes me want to munch... At least the sun is shining so that's positive

Morning EL :D . Wow I don't know how you manage to pack everything in around work and keep up with the diet, you deserve a medal :winner: . I could not do it. I know women are ment to be multi taskers, but for me if that's more than 2 things at once, your pushing your luck :p . I guess the plus side of it is, your days must zoom past :upyours: . What you've achieved in the last few weeks is amazing ! I was reading your post for yesterday about your water intake, I find I can't have all my water together, I get really bad headaches. I need to space them out in the day. I drink a 500ml bottle roughly every 2 hours to hit my 4 litre target. Some days I only manage 3L. Today I'm going out so will probably only do 3.

I hope your day has started off well. Look forward to reading more of your posts, I can always rely on your humour to give me good laughs and cheer me up ! :D

Kay xx

:eek:Wow! Another atrociously long work day has just ended!
Note to self - Do NOT start eating packs at breakfast time on long workdays...

Hunger, well actually, a very rumbly tummy is what made me stop working tonight. I give up might as well go to bed as I've had ALL my water - done by 4 and my last pack 7 hours ago:eek::confused:...
I could seriously :eatdrink023:if left to my own device!
I didn't even feel I made the best choices as my packs still haven't arrived.
Had the cookies n cream bar this morning with my coffee... Why? No idea!
I had the Thai soup at 1pm
And the carbonara- which I couldn't finish at 7pm
Now I get to enjoy my lovely stomach making all sorts of digestive noises without anything in it! I like to pretend it's digesting my fat!

Anyway, to bed I go - tomorrow promises to be another long one... And got major calls to make pacific time so I'll be up late as well. Really really hope my packs get delivered tomorrow!
Night y'all xx

H E L P!!
Sat here with my coffee before a mad mad day begins. I feel hungry, tired, wired but still 100% on track - I really hope all these short nights don't affect my weightloss. I do not know how you ladies who are on call or work crazy shifts do it! o_O
Should I add an extra pack? Any advice from you seasoned veterans would be greatly appreciated. Xx

Get the water in and try your best not to do an extra pack! You don't need it, it's probably all in your head. You are doing so well... You can do it! :)

Back