The last of the Mohicans

OK, I have a lemon ginger tea, will try to go out and find one that has just ginger in it.. Could also just chew some ginger, I have some at home.

I do yes... I have some ginger root in the fridge, quite nice steeped in hot water too (I crush it with the garlic crusher.)

OK all yours will try the garlic crusher thing
I'm so tired today, like someone deflated my balloon. On a positive note, my jeans are fitting less like sausage warmers and much more like they should... not exactly falling off though That's probably another 20 lbs in.

We sure can! and it's the little things that can keep you going - a least for me!
Since this is a diary, let me tell you one of my biggest embarrassment which happened 2 years ago. Most of my clients arrange for transportation - in NYC it usually includes helicopter transfer into the city.
You do NOT know embarrassment until you are asked your weight so that they can balance out the helicopter (it's regulation and it includes everyone!) Last time they had to leave some luggage until the next transfer as we were over the weight limit - and you guessed it, I was the guilty party - to which some dominican employee says (have nothing against anyone, just sets the tone) - i just remember word for word as they are branded on my brain "Dayum mamie, you looked thick but i didn't think you weighed that much!" :eek: End of mortification... I was with a group of sports professionals - they have NEVER let me live it down... And I've been taking the taxi ever since AND it manages to ruin my trip every time because I'm busy the entire time trying to figure out an excuse to scurry and get a taxi... This being a VERY small microcosm, of course I'm sure everyone knows what happened :oops:
This time around, NO WAY - I have 3 trips planned in June, July and August - I will not rest until I'm down in the lower echelons of "overweight"
OK secret's out

June, July, August? You'll be stones lighter then :)
:bunnydance:......(and so will I!)

Now if that's not incentive nothing is! By summer you'll never take the taxi again.

Now if that's not incentive nothing is! By summer you'll never take the taxi again.
Thanks... fingers (and toes) crossed! - just have to keep riding the 100% wave until then. I have a business trip to Athens soon - ugh, it's ok when you're traveling inland... but when you go to foreign lands, they really bend over backwards for you to experience their culture - and the first thing on the list is food, then alcohol :oops:

So ever since last friday, I've been having a meal earlier in the day than i'd like to. It of course makes me want my second etc. If i have a bar as the first meal, I want to eat even sooner... what's up with that? I never had that problem before? I've already had 4l of water and loads of hot drinks - could I be in the hungry phase already? I usually get it around the 2 months point

I'm the same with the bars, plus that caramel crunch is so yummy I could always eat more.
It could be a phase and hopefully it'll pass. You're doing so well I could do with taking a leaf out of your book X

oh I'm off to bed because my resolve is... weak and quickly disintegrating. I don't want to drink anymore because I've hit my target and don't want to get up during the night. So instead of spinning around in my hand what i could have that is the least caloric, I'm going to go for the 0 calorie activity! night night everyone - and to tomorrow being another 100% day i shall dream!

Ok So I went off to bed hungry but 100% - had the worst night ever... Fitful sleep and hunger - woke with a headache and still hungry. Just had my first coffee... You know your stomach is reeaaaaal empty when you feel your coffee burn your stomach.
Anyway, going to have oatmeal this morning as i have a brainstorm session scheduled until 1:30pm - and people are always bringing food to these suckers! Arghhh I will be strong

It's definitely in the air, I've been hungry too, mugs of hot mint tea not quite doing it. I had porridge yesterday too, but in this weather I think I want to eat 6 packs of it lol
......brrrrrr........

Was 17.10
Wk6=15.8
Will be 11.10

Yeah and I'm battling the scale peek - because I'm afraid if not enough, it will send me teetering to the cheat space, and if it's good, i'll most likely use it to eat an extra pack! it's catch-22 city over here...

I think it is the cold weather on top of feeling cold anyway because of the diet. Stay strong today :)

For those cold moments...

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

Last edited:
So little dilemma, just need advice -
I was taken out to lunch by a client (new account) - I stuck to the best option, grilled salmon and fennel - ate 1/3 of it...
Beforehand I'd had 1/2 a bar, and just had the curry... Should I call it a day?

If I were you I would eat the rest of the bar so 2 packs + the meal overall and leave it there :) I did that yesterday but I ate whole meal so if you only at 1/3 you could probably eat more if you get hungry.

Back