The last of the Mohicans

What Smidge says, go with the water and spread your packs out.

I am a veteran of not sleeping, averaging between 4 to 5 hours a night, I don't do shifts but my OH does and it seriously affects my sleep pattern. To stop the hours of empty tummy rumblings and prevent picking and going of plan I spread my 3 packs out over a 12 hour period and make sure I fill up on mint tea and water during the day and after my last packs. I also go to bed with Twinnings "Sleep" tea, it helps to slow me down and fill the empty tum.

OK will go with the 3 packs - yeah, probably looking for an excuse for a 4th one :rolleyes:
Which won't be happening really because I am SUCH an idiot... i mean like :banghead: idiot!!

I just received my exact order... and in it were TWO, yes you read right 2 indian curries I could just cry... I thought I had ordered 20, but it seems not... Loads of bars, some puddings etc.
Reminder to self - do not put an order through whilst talking on the phone at the airport - I am truly upset, put it in a new order 2 boxes of JUST curry, but it will be awhile before I get them, so I'm going to try the shakes and have to make the pancakes. I should probably invest in a microwave as well!. Life sucks right now:(

Just finished eating a curry, and it was still as tasty as ever!

Can't you return the order if it is whole and order again? Or do you need to start using them?

I know exante won't swap bits and bob's but they might take the whole order back..

Sorry about the curry mishap :(

You never know though, you might just really like the other packs too :)

Don't give up now, you are doing so well :D

Morning EL :) , sorry to hear your order got mixed up. I hope they are able to sort it out for you and you can maybe return it like Smidge said. It is difficult doing vlcd when you don't have the packs you want. I'm gonna be in a similar situation towards the end of the month when all my shakes run out but will have to manage on the savoury packs as can't afford to reorder just yet.

I hope your day has started off well :) .

Kay xx

Hey
Oh no that sucks about the curry. Hopefully you'll surprise yourself and enjoy some of the shakes.
I've had a shakey week and was massively poorly yesterday but I'm not going to be defeated.
Have a good day X

Hello ladies,

Well, I'm back! Had 2 days of pure hell logistically, i arrived yesterday and have just about been able to move from the sofa to the chair!
The event went well, but up at 4am bed past midnight for 2 days in a row... let's just say I answered the call of the chicken sirens (skewered, nothing fried). I was fatigued and frankly sitting around discussing jobs with a glass of water does not cut it - but I think I drank at least 2-3l each day.
On an even more positive note though, I came home last night to find a delivery had been made - I got my curry packs! :woohoo:
So back on total solution plan i go!
I have the feeling that I'm going to sleep the weekend away - will catch up with the diaries later
x

Glad the curry arrived. I am amazed at how you manage doing a diet like this with your work commitments. It is a deal of planning for me when I have to work in the office rather than at home

Wow you sound busy! What is it that you do?
Well done on the chicken. Great choice.
Glad your curries have arrived :)
X

Awake and still alive! hungry as Sh*t though! curry here, curry there, curry everywhere!

Glad the curry arrived. I am amazed at how you manage doing a diet like this with your work commitments. It is a deal of planning for me when I have to work in the office rather than at home
I know right? but I don't smoke, do drugs or drink hard liquor - sooo all in all, sometimes I feel like I'm the only sane person around!

Wow you sound busy! What is it that you do?
Well done on the chicken. Great choice.
Glad your curries have arrived :)
X

I'm a damage control person - there's really no name for what I do... I head a PR agency specializing in "erasing problems" - fixer upper of sorts.. from sports & entertainers... with some corporate work. When you're getting a bad rep, or got caught doing something "bad/illegal/questionnable", I'm the fixer. It's a discreet behind the scenes job - stuck between huge egos and general public opinion

Oil spills, IPOs, people caught with their pants down - this world is filled with scandals... and there are people whose job it is to fix/minimize it..
offices in LA, NYC and the French riviera (home base) and with the Oscars over and the cannes FF starting - my hands are MORE than full ATM... and press conference coaching - the worst 48hrs of this year happened this week. :confused:

So sometimes, I just open the fridge and empty it out, from sheer frustration

And the curry fairy has been! But I am SO sick from the last 48h - nasty stuff to deal with, my stomach feels funny re food... even packs - too many coffees methinks!

Wow your job sounds amazing! Makes me feel bad now for complaining of lack of sleep :D
Hope you're having a lovely Valentine's Day X

Hello ladies! So happy to say that Valentines was quite the success - my husband never really asks questions about my weight plans etc - so last night, my daughter went to my mother's and we had a nice dinner consisting of... curry and caramel packs :eek: I had mine and doubled the dose for him - he really liked it - how cool is that?

on a less "happy" note - I think I've caught up my sleep, but i "only" lost 2 pounds. I think the constant travelling last week, the chicken (salty cocktail foods) and the lack of sleep had me retaining water. I'm a little upset, but I know this number's game - i keep at it, and it will balance itself out one way or another!
This morning I'm having my coffee and water and will try to have my first pack as late as possible during the day!
Another thing that I have to solve is the keto breath! I cannot be having that as I'm talking to people all day... it's a good thing I'm tall and it's not usually a face to face thing, but my daughter commented on it yesterday - in a nice way - but my hackles were definitely raised seeing as how I can't get it out of my mind - gum can only do so much, i was thinking maybe mint essential oil? Anyone?

I find ginger tea great for keto breath... it just seems to clean the mouth and settle the tum too.

Keep up the great work, VLCDs are so hard when you're busy and stressed but if you can do it now, you have cracked it.

Definitely stick with it!! That's lovely of your OH to be so supportive on valentines day :)

Keto breath is why I've been floating in mint tea - but I might try ginger for a change!

Well done on the 2lb loss :)

Back