The last of the Mohicans

For those cold moments...

View attachment 180420[/QUOTE]

I think I need to rub that stuff all over from my nose to my toes.....soooooooo cold!

I think I need to rub that stuff all over from my nose to my toes.....soooooooo cold!
Haha you made me laugh! Not sure you'd appreciate the feeling though! put some last night, it did the job warming the feet alright - and my hands as well!

So I ended up having the pack (like i'd skip one - puh-leez have you seen my avatar?) I hope NEVER to tire from having the curry packs - the taste is just so good!

Your still probably in ketosis with the extra pack. I'm still there at the moment with my two days of extra food.

So in January my husband RSVP'd to a wedding set in March in Italy without telling me there was a strict dress code :mad:
I'd pretty much already had my fits/will still fit outfit planned!
WHAT is up with people and their darned dress codes... You invite people and you tell them what they have to wear (I mean I'm not bridesmaids), what they have to buy/ the amount of cash you want them to give you... I tell you this thing is getting out of hand!
And the colors are white and silver - in March??
White? I'm thinking stains... silver, I'm thinking disco ball ugh!

But the wedding is in Italy, so March weather will be much better than here.

What is it about wedding dress codes...we went to a wedding last October with a black and white theme, it was certainly different.

I live on the French Riviera - we're already in Spring over here! :D
It's the white I'm worried about... black just seems so much more sophisticated - white, does not flatter me that much I'm afraid

White? I'm thinking stains... silver, I'm thinking disco ball ugh!
image.jpeg

So I called my husband to complain... about life in general and about breaking the dress code for the wedding... he calmed me down like he usually does... told me to lighten up - not to take it seriously and to play along, even have fun with it. Anyway, he is right, this thing sent me over the brink in a panic. I ate my 3 packs and had 3 pieces of ham :rant:
I don't want to be doing this for any longer than necessary so i need to reel it in - however, I don't feel mad or disappointed at myself for doing so.

Sooo weekend approaching and the family will be together after 2 weeks - hasn't happened for 2 weeks now.

Plan for the weekend - stay 100%
No cooking needed as that's been taken care of. I have a cocktail to attend tonight and one tomorrow... That's ok - I don't really drink at functions... I plan to get in and get out - 1hr max at each
I can tell the film festival is approaching... Starting to get those peripheral invites. - I usually don't go but it reminds me that Spring is soon upon us :eek: Scares me how time flies sometimes!

I went to a wedding which had a silver theme once so I just wore a light grey lace dress, it looked really nice and it had sleeves so hid my fat arms, it was close enough to silver to not look out of place either so try not to panic, go for a slivery grey if you don't want to wear white :)

Hi there. Only just found your diary so popped over to catch up. You sure do love the curry, do you know how many times you mention it? :D

I'm a sweet tooth myself so it's all about the choc shake for me.

Hi there. Only just found your diary so popped over to catch up. You sure do love the curry, do you know how many times you mention it? :D

I'm a sweet tooth myself so it's all about the choc shake for me.

I'm like... curry :greenapple:
When do I eat more? :eatdrink023: I've perfected the cooking time and texture to my liking (I add more water) and let me tell you, when I sit down to eat it... I enjoy every spoonful EVERY time - I've just had my first one of the day
I'm not a sweet person, very savory - meats and fish lover - I've never done desserts, and I don't function well on carbs - so even before vlcd days, i'd save the bread/pasta/potatoes for the evening - it has always knocked me out! But i can put down a roast chicken without batting an eye!

I went to a wedding which had a silver theme once so I just wore a light grey lace dress, it looked really nice and it had sleeves so hid my fat arms, it was close enough to silver to not look out of place either so try not to panic, go for a slivery grey if you don't want to wear white :)

yeah! pear shapes are so lucky - apple shapes with big arms much less so right? I'm okayish on the bottom - then it gets messy in the stomach area and just plain ugly when you gt to my arms - it's like popeye meets bruno - I have muscular arms, but the amount of fat around them is just crazy! I mean I can do push-ups no problem and used to do some mean pull-ups when i was younger (now it'd be like trying to lift with a sack of cement on my midriff!)

My husband said he found the "perfect" shoes for me yesterday - can't wait to see what he's bringing home tonight! (a bit scared really)

So lil gave me the name of her app used to track weight.. MY app
Put in my figures - they put the target lower than I did but it would come out to a BMI of 23.5
I put in my start weight of Jan 8 and it immediately said "obese class II" I mean WOW when you see that written it's like BAM
i'm now Class I - but it's still obese for another 3.6 points - really drives it home

You'll lose that 3.6 in no time :)

Back