The last of the Mohicans

So, went to the cocktail... check - was waaaaay too covered, compared to the female company there! what is it with the maximum skin display contest these days? feeling old!
Anyway, had water... sparkling and nursed a canapé in my hand for over 1.5 hrs without even putting a crumb in my mouth!
Came back and my husband and daughter were waiting for me to have dinner - didn't even phase me, sat down with them and had... *drumroll* my second curry. I still have a meal to go, maybe will have a bar for a change
i really like the yogurt strawberry bar, especially when cut up in bits and put in the freezer!

Well done! I have had similar stories with helicopters. I used to work offshore in the North Sea and used to have to get a Helicopter once every 3 weeks. Weigh ins were not fun and I have been the heaviest on a flight more than once. This was mortifying as I'm a 5'5 girl working with 6 foot plus big Roughnecks :-( Always the first person that they kicked off the flight if it was too heavy too. Luckily I don't suffer this any more, but its a nasty feeling knowing that your weight is letting you down professionally as well as personally. But we shall do this!!!

Well done! I have had similar stories with helicopters. I used to work offshore in the North Sea and used to have to get a Helicopter once every 3 weeks. Weigh ins were not fun and I have been the heaviest on a flight more than once. This was mortifying as I'm a 5'5 girl working with 6 foot plus big Roughnecks :-( Always the first person that they kicked off the flight if it was too heavy too. Luckily I don't suffer this any more, but its a nasty feeling knowing that your weight is letting you down professionally as well as personally. But we shall do this!!!

I'm so glad I found someone who understands! The cringe-worthy part is being with people you know! it's NOT like they don't know you're overweight, it's the fact that it's blatantly being announced... like
"oh, you're not transferring with us ?" me " uh no, I have to wait for...(XXX fill in whatever stupid excuse)", so that you don't weigh in with your party! Gosh my cheeks are burning just writing this
DETERMINED is what i am today!

I cannot believe I've been on plan since I started with virtually no cheats! I mean, since the very first time I did cd after my son's birth - I haven't been this focused!
The head space is the right one - I just need to stay there despite the upcoming events... Birthdays, weddings, business events - and 3 months until the film festival, my busiest time of the year...
If I could drop 3 stones by then I'd feel (and look) better - I'm crossing my fingers

You're doing so well :) how were the shoes??

To finish that last thought - I don't know how long Exante has been doing "meals" but I'm sure that's what is contributing to me staying in plan. CWP's packs don't offer much in the way of variety IMO, and they've gotten to the meals late in the game... They still have a way to go to make them palatable... To be fair though their packs contain less calories so maybe they're doing the best with what they have to work with... But I'd rather do TS with 3 packs than SS+ with food - which opens up a whole new can of issues for me..
Ramble over

You're doing so well :) how were the shoes??

Hahaha the shoes... Well considering I'll be sporting a white tux they're perfect... wI'll take a pic when I get home... Get ready for disco shoes... Michael Jackson would have had nothing on me were he still here!

disco shoes.png
I can actually see myself taking the picture... that's how SHINY these suckers are!

Really shiny!! They certainly are silver :)

Ok? Actually when I think about it... I'll be able to wear them... Well virtually every time I have a meeting with Fif.. Just kidding! They're quite comfortable to boot!

So on a less funny note - I lost 3lbs and that's what I weighed when I had my sneak peek 2-3 days ago... Guess I felt I should have lost more considering I was truly virtuous at both events these last few days - I stayed well away from the salmon, the chicken even the caviar (my kryptonite)
Don't get me wrong, 3lbs is great - I'll take it, but considering the 2 lost last week I was really seeing like "4" as the magic number.
I'm trying to see how I could speed this up.
Should I exercise?
Should I not eat bars?
Should I cool it with the curry packs and go for more shakes? -really don't want to
Help

How much exercise do you do? I do about 45 mins to an hour of walking a day to get to work and back but I started back at the gym a week after I started and found it made little difference. I think my body is working hard enough without adding more pressure! I don't think it matters what packs you have, it's still only 600 calories...

Well done on your loss though :)

@Darcy - thanks a bunch - I'm not complaining, though I wish deep down it had been more, I was just reminded that I did have a meal out on Wednesday - so I'll stop my whining

@smidge - Exercise-wise my minimum work out when I'm not vlcd'ing is Jillian Michael's 30 day shred, or Ripped in 30 with a group run 1-2x a week. Right now I'm not doing anything because per CWP, you were supposed to wait a bit until re-introducing exercise (plus have been XXL busy!) That being said, I always found doing exercise stalled my weightloss slightly on CWP - but maybe that won't be the case with Exante?

Good morning ladies! Here's to a fab 100% week on whatever plan you're on! Keep that zone strong - and we'll get there.
I have an average week coming up - not too busy until Thursday, kids go back to school today so the after school schedule is back on full force.
Will see about introducing exercise this week

Just catching up after my weekend away. Well done on your 3lb loss :D

The shoes look fab too, will be great with a white tux

Exercise is back on the agenda for me from this week - I'm a 30 day shredder too when my head is in the exercise space.

That looks like soooo much water when you have it like that!! :eek:

Update, my 3l were done by 11 am :eek:... I was so thirsty - I had my first meal at noon...
I made the last bottle last because I wont know what's wrong with me, but i'm not sure I should drink more than 4l (I also had coffees and a coke 0)
Had my second meal at 7 and I'm having the last one now. I don't want to drink too much before going to bed either - otherwise it'll be too much back and forth and sorry sleep!
Another positive aspect with the change from CWP to Exante is that I have zero toilet issues - regular as ever (sorry if TMI) - and that's important esp if I'm to be on this plan for a while!:rolleyes:

Back