The last of the Mohicans

Breathe. Go and have a sit down for a bit and relax. Avoid photos if you can, I do, I look drunk as soon as someone points a camera at me. :D
X

Last edited:
Breath. Go and have a sit down for a bit and relax. Avoid photos if you can, I do, I look drunk as soon as someone points a camera at me. :D
X
ha ha lil, I can just see myself acting drunk in the midst of the sea of seasoned (50-60 y.o.) lawyers and politicians.
yeah ok so breathe - stressing about it won't stop it from happening.
There's still time for me to swing over to Max Mara tomorrow and see the Spring collection- I HATE having to buy clothes in that kind of situation...but the positive side is that it's spring weather there, so i won't have the bundled "fat" eskimo look

OK, so I promise, I'm usually the not a drama queen - cross my heart... but sheesh
This morning I couldn't sleep so i decided to go through my unopened mail...
I have to set an appointment for my company life insurance policy :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Deadline is June 14 - talk about extra extra incentive - I'm OK on everything - just had bloodwork done, except the weight thing -
and I better get cracking on that and the exercise as the stress and effort test is done while running on the treadmill :whacky068:

Just saw the chart from 3 years ago - I need to get to 198lbs by then - thats 45lbs :banghead:
I'm not sure I can - that's like being on plan for real 24/7 I think HELP:hitthefan:

Went downstairs to have a coffee.. and I looked at the packs I have left and I got this idea... Considering I'll need a kick in the backside when I come back, I will try to do one week with just shakes (with meds for the milk) - and I'll see if that will give me a good loss - they're there so might as well use them... it's mostly almond something

45lbs means i'll only have 20 to go after that... :p looking forward to that part

Ooops, mini meltdown :oops:

Did you sort your clothing crisis, or do you have to shop? I'm out later today buying smart work trousers 'cos my "fat" pair are falling off and the ones in my wardrobe I'm not into yet - go figure :rolleyes:

Maybe keep the June deadline in mind next week so you make sensible choices :)

Hope your day is good :)

ha ha lil, I can just see myself acting drunk in the midst of the sea of seasoned (50-60 y.o.) lawyers and politicians.
yeah ok so breathe - stressing about it won't stop it from happening.
There's still time for me to swing over to Max Mara tomorrow and see the Spring collection- I HATE having to buy clothes in that kind of situation...but the positive side is that it's spring weather there, so i won't have the bundled "fat" eskimo look
Haha no I didn't mean you should act drunk! I mean I look drunk, my eyes go all boggly on photos. I'm normally stone cold sober. Just not photogenic at all. X

Still very much alive... Just wowza busy. 3hr tel conference with interpreter and government staff... I'm going to get ear cancer!!

Made it to the shops - got some stuff which fits okayish... Will def fit better when I come back and TS 100%

We've been having such terrible winds - my husband's flight had a 2hr delay! So sad because we don't see much of each other, and Friday nights are usually our downtime... By the time I come back next sat it will almost have been a month "sans" fridays.

By the time April rolls around its Enduro racing season- which is good for my diet plans as he will be constantly training... But the downside is that he'll be constantly training! Ok, sorry enough whining- sometimes I need to vent though

Glad you've gotten some clothes you're happy with :)

Sorry you're missing out on time with your husband - that's the downside of both partners leading busy lives I guess :(

:oops:Ok so nearly missed my first flight leg... Pile up on highway... I must remember to thank Alitalia/Etihad staff
And I'm now sitting comfortably with everyone around me drinking their complementary champagne:rolleyes:
But none for me... Not after last Friday no way!!!

Hi, here to subscribe. Well done on your losses so far. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey.

:D Sunny... Tired as heck - feel full but ok
Greece is definitely different- bit of a culture shock... Def a north meets south situation - very delicate negotiations... But very friendly... maybe a little "too" friendly ?!?
The women are... Not twigs - so the comfort level went up one

image.jpeg

I know you are busy busy busy - but it's GREECE - wow. I don't get invited to meetings in Greece. :(
Good luck with the eating - I know it's hard when you have no choice about the food and you can't make other (important) people uncomfortable because you refuse to eat!

The women are... Not twigs - so the comfort level went up one

Love it :D

That should help a lot, there is nothing worse than being fatter than everyone else.

Have a successful trip - weight wise and business wise :)

Hi ladies, I'm actually surviving! The negotiations are very intense! I've been having cold sweats or hot flashes - they just come suddenly and disappear as fast they come!! I have to check this out when I get home.

Had an incident with a real boor... Couldn't contain myself... I think I must have made some illusions of ill mannered peasantry... At this point you could have heard a pin drop :oops:
Saved the day by reminding them it was Intl Women's Day after all!! That eased the tension, but I have my eye on him...
He kept blowing his f*ing nasty cigar in my face!!! WTF?!?

Glad things are going ok. Your man sound like a right pain in the wotsit :( Hope he's the only one.

Back