The last of the Mohicans

No - I have had days when I felt I couldn't eat another pack or I'd be sick. Usually if I eat them too close together, ie. Have two at once, I have a sensitivity to artificial sweetener - the noises my stomach can make are unbelievable - my hubby can hear it from across the room. That's why I try and space them out regularly through the day.

I felt nauseous a few days ago - I just thought I had taken too much water on board. Maybe it was the VLCD?

I think it's the case of being too long on an empty stomach

I've just eaten my first pack... Fridays are usually pretty hard for me so I tend to want to stay away from areas of temptation (office, home, shops - pretty much everywhere :rolleyes:)
I've scheduled appointments back to back this afternoon so I will be distracted - just have to make sure I'm in bed early tonight. Saturdays are usually fine, and Sundays are usually the hardest with everyone home.

Hiya,
Just had a quick read through your diary and it looks like your doing well. Your ticker suggest so. I'm starting exante and I'm a bit scared to drop to 600cals per day but feel prepared. Hope to follow you on here. x

Hi SarahDr, welcome.
When are you starting and how much do you need to lose? Exante is great! once you've gotten the first few days under your belt.
Is this your fist time? Anyway, as long as your mind is in it, the rest will follow! :D

Hot cross bun bars!!! why have I not heard of these? Off to order some now.

I've ordered a couple of hot cross bun bars. So I'll let you know. Which is your fave bar? I'm curious to see how filling they are. I do have a lot to lose. I had a rough time since having my daughter with a few family deaths and I guess I've just admitted I've been depressed and comfort eating. Felt hard to admit as having my daughter a should have made these 18months amazing. So I have 4 stone to lose to be to a weight I feel comfortable. It feels like a huge hurdle. I've spent my whole life being tall/slim and no weight worries. Starting tomorrow, I doubt my own ability to stick to it but I'm hoping being on here will help me stick to it.

the strawberry jam is my absolute fave... esp since it IS filling!
after that I love the chocolate orange, caramel crunch and lemon in that order. I'm not a fan of the chewy bars, but once in a while, I'll stick a choc coco or peanut in the freezer and enjoy them... it's just that they have this gritty/sandy texture that sets my teeth on edge!

Strawberry jam one is my favourite too.:)

I prefer the chewy bars! The double choc is my fav but I like them all and they are the most filling meal pack for me x

I love all the bars including the hot cross bun one. I ordered 5 in my last order. My favourite has to be caramel crunch followed by chocolate orange and then the lemon bar. But actually they are all pretty good, even the peanut butter one (and I don't like peanut butter)

Well, heading towards the bedroom area as I'm banning myself from the kitchen... Menu has been taken care of for the weekend.

My husband just came home 45mns ago... Didn't say I looked like I'd lost weight - so I'm sulking... It's not his fault, but I don't feel like I really lost anything either and I left him to eat his seemingly yummy meal:mad:

I've just got some caramel crunch bars can't wait to try one tomorrow x

And of course my husband is following me around, not letting the discussion go - asking if I set an appointment with his personal trainer :mad: I know he means well, but my weeks are so crazy! Of course for him it's always about finding a way when you have the will...

I think this weekend is going to test my nerves!!!

Well it's a wonderfully sunny day which started out too early - my husband got up at 5 as his "manly man" buddy group have a dirt bike excursion this morning... And he's :airquote:"graciously" left me his PT session (I knew there was something fishy!) so he's coming in an hour - and I don't wanna!! :confused:
I was in a lazy-larding mood... Enjoying the quiet morning and I'm going to actually have to go and break a sweat... I just got my hair done
Wah-wah :whacky068::character00116::hitthefan:

I would love a pt so suck it up and enjoy lol! Tough love!!!!! X

Back