Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

Oh well done Jemma! You survived day 2 and stepped away from the chicken lol :clap: brilliant

I'm so glad the water trick is helping (nicked the idea from my old CD counselor).... As they say: "the more you drink the more you shrink" .... Head over to the 'Honk if you were 100% today' thread and give yourself a Honk you deserve it. Good on ya girl, keep going, you're doing great xx

So another fab 100% day done. I never thought I'd ever again find it so easy to get to day 19... And I swear I can see physical changes already. I heard a weird psychological fact: it takes the body months to see our own altered body shape for what it really is. Apparently I'm going to keep feeling like a fat person even when drastic changes have taken place. Well that's rubbish. Although it must have some truth because somewhere between size 16 & 22 it somehow became acceptable to me to let the weight pile on .... And I know I looked at myself in the mirror at least once a day without feeling dramatic alarm! Well no more. I'm going to school myself to love every teeny tiny reduction and celebrate revealing the hidden slimmer me!

I hope everyone in this wonderful community had a successful day and the positive energy just keeps on flowing xxxxx

So another fab 100% day done. I never thought I'd ever again find it so easy to get to day 19... And I swear I can see physical changes already. I heard a weird psychological fact: it takes the body months to see our own altered body shape for what it really is. Apparently I'm going to keep feeling like a fat person even when drastic changes have taken place. Well that's rubbish. Although it must have some truth because somewhere between size 16 & 22 it somehow became acceptable to me to let the weight pile on .... And I know I looked at myself in the mirror at least once a day without feeling dramatic alarm! Well no more. I'm going to school myself to love every teeny tiny reduction and celebrate revealing the hidden slimmer me!

I hope everyone in this wonderful community had a successful day and the positive energy just keeps on flowing xxxxx

Hi Hunni

Your doing great, day 19 already !

It's amazing how fast the changes happen and how quick we feel better about ourselves. We should all celebrate our changes and also our steely determination to find the person we want to be :)

x x x

Bonkers!!!! How're you getting on sweetie? I'm truly amazed at how in the zone I am - and loving it :D I'm determined to lose as much as possible by December 25th, perhaps do step 4 in the interests of being sociable on the day, then carrying on SS. How's this week been for you so far? xx

Oh Bev... I think I love reading your diary the most - its so funny and insightful!

You make me smile and want to go on :)

Week has been great - managed to restart T25 yesterday after a week and half of no exercise (blame work!). Dropped another 5.5 lbs last week so happy!!!

And curious george - bless him! He thinks you cant look after yourself and hunting for you... what an adorable putty cat.

Morning well day three has started :) still feeling really positive. Really struggled to sleep last night. So plan is to have a early night. Feel great though and have loads of energy even considering Zumba this eve. Have managed to curb the temptation to jump on the scales. Getting ready to go for a walk on this lovely autum day with my princess in the buggy. Hope u have a good day Bev and your son is feeling better :)

Jem

Oh Bev... I think I love reading your diary the most - its so funny and insightful!

You make me smile and want to go on :)

Week has been great - managed to restart T25 yesterday after a week and half of no exercise (blame work!). Dropped another 5.5 lbs last week so happy!!!

And curious george - bless him! He thinks you cant look after yourself and hunting for you... what an adorable putty cat.

5.5lbs is amazing!!!! Good for you Bonkers - these are exactly the kind of losses that keep is going xx Thank you for reading my ramblings sweetie, and keep up the great week x

Morning well day three has started :) still feeling really positive. Really struggled to sleep last night. So plan is to have a early night. Feel great though and have loads of energy even considering Zumba this eve. Have managed to curb the temptation to jump on the scales. Getting ready to go for a walk on this lovely autum day with my princess in the buggy. Hope u have a good day Bev and your son is feeling better :)

Jem

Hi Jem, I'm such a terrible person - the minute my Sunshine Boy muttered he was feeling a bit better than yesterday I bundled him out the door to school so fast his feet didn't touch the ground! Lol. Seriously though he's a lot better and I made him a little cut of roast lamb and veg to pick his appetite up - which was a HUGE breakthrough for me. HUGE! I'm a dedicated carnivore and love a roast anything .... usually. People, I didn't nibble, lick my fingers, breathe deeply nor snarl at him to finish every last morsal. Oh my goodness. I think I've had a turn! Lol I just told myself that I can have a bit on Christmas day if that, shrugged my shoulders and dished up. Day 20 feels like: "Triumph" :)

How was Zumba? I'm quite tempted to try it or SlimIn6 (yes, you can tell who's been watching infomercials!)..... Hope you get a nice early night love, Day 5 for you tomorrow and firmly in ketosis xx

Glad to see your still 100% Bev!

Haven't seen you around for a while but glad your still 100% with me & Angel!

xoxo

Here here :)!

Hiya Jen, I was a bit scarce today with all my rushing around but how's your day been? x

hi there
been a busy wee day here too, managed to catch up with a mate (no slacking diet wise) so just to round off the day with a quick turn round the forum before sleepy sleepy bo bo s.

and bev fantastic on the dish and go effort, that takes some doing. it is such a magic feeling when old triggers barely register. it is a series of small battles that will see us win in the end
jx

Hiya ladies! Another morning done. Have to say I am finding it so much easier this time don't have the urge to cheat. I am feeling exhausted today and have a banging headache. Not craving food just sleep I think. Guess that's to be expected with a seven week old baby hey! Hope you have all had a brilliant morning, going to test after to see if I am in ketosis so fingers crossed!
Guessing will find weekend harder than the week as have to make three meals rather than 1 hoping that I can keep it going. X

hi there bev

just a quick drop in before i get settled for the night i would say i ve finger and toes crossed for you for weigh in but i don t think you ll even need it, im looking forward to seeing a lovely drop i your stats tom
jxx

Me too!! Even at full on 100% SS I still feel nervous - it's ridiculous..... but I so want to storm through the 17s and hurry up into the 16s. It's completely illogical (after 21 days fully SS) but when I get in the 16s I'll really feel like I'm on my way :confused:

Anyway, I had another successful day and my tummy is flatter from the front & side, my collar bones are arising from the deep, and my favourite bracelet looks like a bracelet and not a handcuff ;) so it's allllll good in my 'hood lol

I really can't believe it's been 21 days for me. I'm so so pleased I'm in such a strong mental place .... I hope everyone's had a really good ' fat annihilating'day xx

Me too!! Even at full on 100% SS I still feel nervous - it's ridiculous..... but I so want to storm through the 17s and hurry up into the 16s. It's completely illogical (after 21 days fully SS) but when I get in the 16s I'll really feel like I'm on my way :confused: Anyway, I had another successful day and my tummy is flatter from the front & side, my collar bones are arising from the deep, and my favourite bracelet looks like a bracelet and not a handcuff ;) so it's allllll good in my 'hood lol I really can't believe it's been 21 days for me. I'm so so pleased I'm in such a strong mental place .... I hope everyone's had a really good ' fat annihilating'day xx

Your doing flipping fab !
21 days is amazing and you will not only woosh into the 16's but before you know it you will be in the 15's, 14's 13's 12's ! The world is your oyster hunni ! ! !
You certainly will be seeing the changes and I bet it feels great.
Keep up the good work x x x

Hi Bev, looks like you've been doing great. Well done hun. I had to laugh at your description of how you didn't react to the roast beef you made your son. I do just that. I lick my fingers, I bark at the kids to eat it all up and when they don't I throw it in the bin with tears in my eyes lol. ANyway, glad to ear your little man in feeling better. Keep on keeping on, I can't wait for slimmer wrists and ankles too x

Back