The little less Lumpy Bits Thread - Can you notice a change? Are things jiggling less

short and dumpy

We are Flab-ou-Less!
I thought being as we are such a motivated little group.. and there is a lot of us newbies.. as well as an amazing mix of people further on the journey, whose experience and advice are like gold.

We could do a little thread of our achievements... A little place to show off to ourselves, to be vain, to be self centred and self important... without feeling bad about it!

Every tiny little change in our bodies is a step forward to our dream of re creating ourselves as how we want to be...

And believe it or not... I think we are actually all interested in the wobbly bits, the lumpiness and the bits of the body that are certainly FLAB-OU-LESS

Soooo here is where we shall put if we can see a bone, or we need a new smaller size, or an inch has disappear and where we shall Whopp and YAY for those that do.

Me... I can pull my jeans up and down without undoing them.. good for all this increased water intake and the need to ... ermmm... well yes!

I can also see a change in my face, its a little less cheeky looking, a little more impish now.

Excellent idea although one of mine might be a bit rude. having lost 4 inches, on my waist, I have seen an old friend who I had not seen for a long time. My face is also showing quite a difference.

Excellent idea although one of mine might be a bit rude. having lost 4 inches, on my waist, I have seen an old friend who I had not seen for a long time. My face is also showing quite a difference.

hehehehehehhehe...Mark!!!! What a welcome chuckle after a day at work:D

My third weigh -in is tomorrow.
Already, my size 22 trousers look far too big and my size 20s are a perfect fit. I'm an extreme hourglass (when I'm in shape), so my waist-line's emerging (already at a loose size 18), my stomach has flattened and so now it's just reducing those hips and my "Jordanesque twins" into a bra that doesn't look like a contraption from a construction site!

OOohhhh luscious sexy curvy Maka ... you will be getting all the boys whistling! well done! I bet you are smiling :D

My over the shoulder boulder holder needs the straps shortened and onto a tighter clasp at the back already. and I do notice a definite perkiness.. I think they have less to rest on now so are prouder heheh..

I notice my bottoms are baggy, but where I must of stretched the fabric previously lol its like a ghost bum cheek...

You sound like you are looking amazing maka xx well done you YAYY whhoopp

and well.. mister mark.... well.... ;) ;) just well
I am assuming the more you lose the less little you friend will seem... :D:D well done lovely man!!

xxx

i can fit into size 8-10 tops now...:D....jeans are still pretty much still the same working on them tho have fitted into size 12 jeans that i couldn't fit into before but i still think i am a size 14 on most jeans so will have to wait for that....i fitted into a size 8 maxi dress todaii wohooooooooooooooo :D..ma luv handles have gone a tad bit....im a hourglass shape like maka...soo yh can't wait to get into shape as i don't really mind the curves...:D...just waiting for ma waist to get bit smaller oh and i have also a size small skirt todai :D...
sorri for the long post lol
mwah

Thank you Maka and Short and Gorgeous, well nothing grows in the shade. Perky, prouder, Jordanesque, definately the right diet to be on.

My wife is extremely happy, she starts the diet once her hand is better after the OP. Probably start in September some time

A good example, I get blamed for everything, no she is very proud of me and she has been eating healthily over the last 2 weeks and has lost 7lbs herself.

OOohhhh luscious sexy curvy Maka ... you will be getting all the boys whistling! well done! I bet you are smiling :D

My over the shoulder boulder holder needs the straps shortened and onto a tighter clasp at the back already. and I do notice a definite perkiness.. I think they have less to rest on now so are prouder heheh..

I notice my bottoms are baggy, but where I must of stretched the fabric previously lol its like a ghost bum cheek...

You sound like you are looking amazing maka xx well done you YAYY whhoopp

and well.. mister mark.... well.... ;) ;) just well
I am assuming the more you lose the less little you friend will seem... :D:D well done lovely man!!

xxx

Wait till my footie-mad OH sees me at the end of next month!!!!;)

My face is slimmer and my boobs are back to being bigger than my previously bloated tummy. I am feeling great!:)

When oh when will my man boobs go away, everything else is reducing but they just will not. Not that they are grossly large or anything they just need some perking up, man I sound like a woman. The multi gym arrives today so I start the chest press's to get them sorted out.
Well done to all of you, the results are just fantastic.

OK, I have lost 5 inches around the waist and 4 inches across the hips. Chest still the same.

Moobs Mark.. man boobs are called Moooobs :D
xx

You have lost 9 inches in total!! and I bet even more if you were to compare your thighs arms and calfs... you are doing us all so so proud!

How is the gym? Is it a put you together jobby? where you end up with extra screws and bolts? hehe.. I love that you have 'treated' yourself to something so in-stringently (I am sure that is the wrong word, or spelling thereof hehe) tied to your weight loss..

I have a concern though, that you will develop a new, all consuming passionate desire for the home gym, instead of the wayward scales ;)
xx

and if you do!!! where will you find the time to keep us ladies of the forum happy, motivated and smiling!

Oh Short and Gorgeous how could I leave all you beautiful gorgeous woman. You have looked after me over the past 14 days. I will always always have time for you. I have so much love to spread around that my scales cannot be the only one, the love needs to be shared. The gym only arrives tomorrow so will put it up tomorrow night when back from work, a day late but hey better late than never.

Intrinsically...in·trin·sic ( n-tr n z k, -s k). adj. 1. Of or relating to the essential nature of a thing

heheh that has been bothering me! And gnawing away at me for the last few minutes!

I should really start exercising again.. I feel my body is ready now, I have to thank you for making me realise that though, thanks to your excitement and keenness to start again it made me question myself.

OK. Harsh bit coming now.. be prepared!
If you start too spread your love to thinly.. It is the scales that has to go! heheh not us... THERE I SAID IT! It hurts I know..
But that cheap little teasing harlot that promises you flashes of your desire, is still just toying with you! So It is Mrs Mark, The forum lovely lumpys, and the gym.. Not Mrs Mark, The scales, the gym then forum ladies of lumpy loveliness! ;) I am sure Cali will back me up... when she turns up :( I hope she is having a good day.

xx

Hello all you Newbies and longer Exanti-ites...............hope you are all enjoying your own personal journeys. I keep popping in here from time to time to see how you are all doing and it is good to see the losses happening! My own personal "happening" that marks how different things are now happened tonight when I went to give blood. When you have to hold the cotton pad against the puncture site - WOW - I could never do it before as my hand would not hold round far enough - and now I can grip all the way round firmly - what a flipping revelation that was - a definite lightbulb moment for sure.

Keep it up all of you - it really can change your life!!!!

Bren xx

Back