The Madrid Diary

patchesmum

I am starting this as I figure if I write down what I do on my little break I am less likely to be naughty. Currently sat at airport in Italian restaurant. Friend has ordered pizza, I have ordered Caesar salad. Friend drinking prosecco, I am drinking sparkling water. Not too bad so far!

Amazing how full a salad can make you feel! Friend, who was shocked when she picked me up, wants to do LT, she will save about 20,000 cals a week from giving up wine. Don't think she has quite grasped the concept though as she has just bought me a Wispa. I am not going to eat it.

I hope you have a really nice break, glad you're looking so great that your friend has been inspired by you. Thats a great compliment.
But if you are going to post about the food you're eating, could I ask that you put your diary in the refeed or maintenance section please.

Hope ur not wearing the red hot pants at the airport lol

Thanks everyone, sorry Dusty, I thought we could mention food in this section? I don't know how to move the thread or I would, if you know how, feel free!
All I had on the plane was a cup of water, very virtuos but was quite easy as all Iberia give you is a miserable looking sandwich! Met at hotel with glass of the bubbly stuff, yes, of course I did, but only one! Few nibble bits (Dusty look away now, lovely hams/tuna/macadamias) then a quick wander around. Couple of carb free drinks in bar and took one to our room and drank it at 2a.m sat in jacuzzi on the balcony. All went straight to my head as not drank for almost 4 weeks and out like a light!

Little flower, shorts have stayed at home, didn't think Spain needed any more upset at the moment!
Wispa still in handbag, has been joined by the chocolates I found on my pillow last night!

Thanks everyone, sorry Dusty, I thought we could mention food in this section? I don't know how to move the thread or I would, if you know how, feel free!
All I had on the plane was a cup of water, very virtuos but was quite easy as all Iberia give you is a miserable looking sandwich! Met at hotel with glass of the bubbly stuff, yes, of course I did, but only one! Few nibble bits (Dusty look away now, lovely hams/tuna/macadamias)

:)

Sorry, I hope you're not offended by my comments, but this is why LT have so many sections to write in, so that those staying on TFR diet can do so without the distractions (cos its hard enough as it is and it's hard to remember which diaries to avoid when you're reading through the forums in the effort of distracting you from eating). I can't move your diary only a moderator can do that but if they pick this up they may move it.

Enjoy the sunshine and the holiday!

Morning everyone! Well things going ok in Madrid, not been too naughty yet but did have some carbs yesterday, but limited and nothing not under re feed rules.
Went on first shopping trip and spent hours in one shop, am 2 tops, a jacket for work, a casual jacket, a pair of trousers *pink!* WHICH IS UNHEARD OFF FOR ME AS i always wea dark colours on my bottom half due to my rather large bottom, and a dress, oh and another top! Everything is in bright colours which speaks for itself about how I feel at the moment!
Had tapas for lunch, steakv salad for dinner, half a g&t and drank loads of water.
It was interesting observing friend yesterday who had 2 glasses of wine with lunch then once back at hotel kept slugging back the free moet and got very very very drunk, drinking I think because she is a bit of a drinker anyway but no doubt because it is free. If not for LT whilst I wouldnt drink loads I would certainly have had a few just because they are free rather than because In really want them, same principle with the all day free nibbles, snackes, bowls of sweets that are arranged everywhere. Anyway, she was quite ill last night, has been up most of the night stumbling around, putting lights on, messing with the aIR CON, in the mini bar and smoking, oh and watching a film. A ll of this has meant I have had no sleep! She is now flat out and will probably stay that way for hours and waste a day. I can never sleep during the day, too many early mornings over last 15 years of motherhood and so am planning a shopping trip alone. The bride flew in last night with the other 17 hens so may meet up with them but as they will no doubt be drinking too might just have a lovely day pottering around alone. Big party tonight!!

Sorry about all the typos but am on hotel computer and dont understand the keyboard!!!

t 7&is e^r8e

/feed

Hey Patches....you seem to be doing great! mmmm cant wait for a steak and salad...(i never eat steak) Im more a chicken/fish kinda gal but i would really love a big juicy steak!
Bubbly in the jacuzzi...sounds like heaven!!!! You lucky thing! Enjoy the resy of your stay...you'll be back to normality soon :( x

Back