The March Team

Thanks so much Amyeve, I'm chuffed especially as I am on my TOTM. I have lost 25lbs in 3 weeks! :character00100:

Next WI, I might even be in the 13st which will be a first in 4 yrs. I'm feeling positive and motivated. I also got told that I must have 4 shakes a day. With my height it's recommended. Also I have been drinking 4ltrs of water but my CDC said I shouldn't drink more than 2 and a quarter and 3ltrs a day.

:talk017:

Hey Sonya

That is a fantastic loss - well done, you must be soooo chuffed !!

I've been drinking 4 ltrs of water a day as well - did your CDC say why that's too much water?

V.

Is anyone else having great weather?
I've just been out in the garden with the dog and had to come in because it's too hot.

Well done on all of the fabulous weight losses.

Hey Vixster, my CDC didn't say it's bad to drink 4ltrs but she said you don't need to. 2 and a quarter pints is sufficient.

Thanks all for your praises, I really appreciate it and I'm looking forward to my next WI.

Not had lots of sunshine here but it is getting warmer!

Hi all........hope everyone is managing to keep going.
I have managed another day (3!) and feeling really chuffed - hope I can keep going, just taking 1 day at a time and feeling positive. It certainly helps logging on here and reading all your comments.
Well done Sonya!! What an inspiration.....I am being saintly and hope that I have good loss on Monday.
Go for it guys - let's do this together xx

Is anyone else having great weather?
I've just been out in the garden with the dog and had to come in because it's too hot.

yeah it was mad, i was all bundled up freezing even with the heating full blast, then popped out on an errand and realised it was warmer outside than it was in my house:rolleyes:

Evening all,

Sonya - OMG - how did you do that?! Well done!! xxx

Sounds like everyone else is sticking to the plan. I have just placed my order for next week via email - i will pick them up on Friday at my WI. At least that means commitment for another week!

I have had another good day. The chap I did the audit on today did the CD years ago so he didnt offer me any food but kept me supplied with endless water and black coffee - bless.

My only gripe with this plan is the fact that i have had my TOTM for 2 weeks now. Apparently quite common but its costing me a small fortune in supplies! LOL Lets hope things settle down soon.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Deb x

:party0049:Go Sonya Go Sonya :party0049:

Hi everyone

I had my first weigh in last night and I lost 8lb. My CDC also measured me and I lost 1 inch off my bust, 1 inch off my hips, and 2 inches of my waist - WOO HOO !!!!!

We're going to a friends house tonight so I'm taking my spicy tomato soup with me along with a butterscotch shake for desert !

CDC is a bit concerned about my lack of "movement" - I still haven't been to the loo since last Wednesday...I'm going to get the husks from Holland & Barrett at lunchtime which should hopefully help things along.

Hope everyone has a FAB day !!

Morning everyone.
Well done vixster on a great loss. Im in the same boat regarding lack of "movement". Cant actually remember when i last went which is bad! Have taken 2 max strength senokots last night and still no budging. Have also started taking fibersure powder in every cd pack. Fingers crossed we see some movement soon:)

Thank you all for your praises. I have no idea how I did it but I'm certainly not complaining. I am happy but I would be more excited if I could see more of a difference in my clothes. I know, it's only been two weeks but like most people, I want everything NOW!!! :mad:

I have had problems with "movement". :cry: I have also had some senokot and fibre sure. I am putting fibre sure in my water as opposed to my CD drinks. It had done the trick so good luck to you all.

So, here's a question.

• What do you want to be able to wear once you reach your goal?
I really want to wear skinny jeans with boots and a white sexy shirt. I also really want to be able to wear a sari again.

Well done Vixster. What a fantastic first WI for you.

Sonya ~ I haven't really thought about what I would like to be able to wear once I'm at goal.. but I think I would just like to be able to wear some nice shorts in the summer ~ well, I'm just hoping that we have a summer really.

Sari's are beautiful aren't they. But I think they suit all kinds of shapes so I'm sure you'll be fine.

Hello everyone! Sorry for barging in, but I have been reading your thread and think you guys are brill!! This is my first post on here but I have been lurking for a bit!! I was wondering if I could book a place on here with you as I'm due to start CD the day after Mothers Day? Thanks xx

Feel free to barge Madmum.
The more the merrier.

I'd totally forgotten that Mother's Day is coming up.

Madmum55, firstly, i really like your username and secondly, anyone can join this thread. We want everyone to be welcome here, we are all open minded and understand just how hard life can be. We don't judge although we do enjoy expressing our opinions! :rotflmao:

So tell us about yourself. :character00148:

To everyone who is having trouble with "movement", Fibre sure is definitely working, without going into too much detail! :ashamed0005:

Lol gembots and thankyou! I wanted to start CD next week but my OH decided that this year we would be going out (first time ever!!) so I have my appointment on wednesday and then starting on 23rd!

Thankyou sonya! Well my user name is because I am a mad mum who has 5 kids! The 55 is because when I tell people how many kids I have they repeat 5 at least twice! Anyway I have tried CD before for the grand total of 24.......... hours lol!! It was sooo not the right time for me so I have decided it's now or never!! This site is amazing and I can see me becoming addicted!!!

Gem, don't take the mick! Lol. But it does work!

Madmum55, I have tried this diet many times and I've failed but when the time is right for you, you will do it. I have become addicted to this site and I don't care cos it helps. Everyone on here is helpful and full of experience. There are threads about everything and anything.

And yes you are mad. 5 kids? I can't manage with 2!! :8855:

So what is your goal weight?

Back