Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

Miss Mac said:
Week 7.....-2.5lb :D

That means I have hit my 2 stone lost mark!!! yay!! I am so chuffed!
That also takes me just over my halfway point!

Next mini goal is to get into the 13's. Not sure if I can get that next week but definitely the week after!!

Heres to week 8.....

Well done MissM that's great :D

Ok so I am off work this week with DS then he goes to his dads for 4 weeks!

So we have got lots of things planned to do. I had planned to have chicken and salad last night and then stick to the diet for
the rest of the week. However, today we went to Beamish Museum and today is now an off plan day! It started with an innocent ice cream
and I even gave the flake to my son trying for damage limitation!

Anyway, we have the cinema tomorrow and I always have ice cream. The problem is I cant just seem to have 1 thing. If I have 1 thing I go totally off track!
So my dilema is do I relax the diet a little for this week and enjoy the time I have with ds, or do I rigerously stick to it incase I make a massive slip up?

Wednesday and Thursday should be safe and Friday we are going climbing for the first time in ages and I just know I will be starving afterwards so was planning a chicken salad for then.

Oh god, it was all going so well....is week 8 going to be my undoing??

Well I think the dilema decision has been made for me!!

I was up most of last night with the most awful stomach pains. I had been feeling a bit off yesterday after eating chicken and salad
from a local takeaway but didnt think too much of it. But last night I was in agony.

So the top and bottom of it is that I am back on the wagon 100% again from today. I dont want to eat anything else and have
another night like I did last night so apart from anything else, I need to let my tummy rest and get over whatever it is was wrong.

I am pleased I have come to a conclusion as I dont know what having a week off might have led to and I still have such a long way to go.
Calorie wise I dont think I did too bad yesterday but carb wise I did so preparing for the withdrawal headaches.

Lets hope I didnt cause too much damage!!

Oh dear.... at least you are back on the wagon Miss Mac.
I would have said enjoy the time with your son, had you been okay....
But I guess you have been overtaken by events :)

Oh dear.... at least you are back on the wagon Miss Mac.
I would have said enjoy the time with your son, had you been okay....
But I guess you have been overtaken by events :)

Thanks Marge.

I was so tempted to have a cheeky week off but I think I would have gone wild!! So much for learning self control. And I remember from last time that I put on 8lb by just having 1 week off and I really dont want that kind of setback. So in a way I am pleased my tummy told me off!!! haha xxx

So I managed to go to the cinema and not have ice cream.
To be honest I wasnt even tempted as my tummy feels like I have been kicked in it today!

I forgot to eat anything before hand though so whilst in the movie I was thinking about having a salad when I got home. I somehow managed to talk myself out of it though which I am pleased about as I wouldnt have stopped at the salad no matter how bad my tum felt.

Its strange because a few weeks back when I had the chicken and salad, I managed to control it and that is all I had and back on the wagon next day. It felt great to be able to do that. Then Sunday when I had the chicken and salad again, I noticed I left loads and again I controlled it and thats all I had. Why I ate on Monday, is what I cant work out. I think it must just be because I was off work and out with my son and it felt like a treat. But that was never the plan, I was supposed to be back on the wagon on Monday. And it think I honestly could have spiralled if I had ate again today. I probably would have thought, Im on a weeks holiday, have already eaten for a couple of days so I might as well eat for the rest of the week.

Hmmm....I stopped myself.....maybe I am more in control than I thought.....

Well, keep a hold of the control, until you get to where you want yo be ! ;)

Well still plodding along after Mondays slip.

Tried to weigh myself tonight to see any damage but I cant tell as my scales are so different from my counsellors.
I thought there was a 4lb difference originally but that proved to be not the case. So I guess I am just going to have to wait until
Sunday to see and hope it aint too bad.
I have been looking at getting some new scales but I dont really see the point as I bet any that I get wont say the same as hers.
In fact, isnt that weird, shouldnt all scales say the same???

Week 8 though, who would have thought it.
Last time I think I managed 4 weeks then had a night off, then managed another 3 and had a week off, then could never really get back into it properly after that so I think I am doing better.

Son is off to his dads for 4 weeks on Sunday so that should make things a bit easier for me as I wont have to cook anything or indeed go shopping where it is full of temptations!! I could be a stone lighter by the time he comes back!! :eek:

Yay for plodding on !
You do seem to be in a better place miss mac :)
I'm not sure, but it seems to be less of a stuggle for you this time round ?
:)

Yay for plodding on !
You do seem to be in a better place miss mac :)
I'm not sure, but it seems to be less of a stuggle for you this time round ?
:)

I think I am more determind this time round.
I have changed the way I do some things i.e telling people I am on this diet. Its a big thing for me as I am normally quite private
about it. Mainly incase I fail I think.
I also went onto cambridge as I knew I needed the added pressure of someone actually coming round to weigh me. It was just too easy for me
to cheat or have a day off when the only person I had to answer to was myself.

But I think the biggest thing was I hit my highest weight ever and I think I realised that I had to do something. This whole cycle has been going on for far too long.

Since January I have been trying all sorts of diets and just ended up quitting the diet and putting more weight on.

I also need to lose weight for my holiday. I paid a lot of money for it to make it a special holiday for my son and I. I probably wont be able to afford to do it again in a while and I want to be fit enough to make the most of it. Being at the weight I was, my knees hurt and I was uncomfortable most of the time.

So here I am.....

I dont take anything for granted though. If I get through a day I am thankful. I know how easy it is to fall off the wagon and also how hard it is to climb back on. Every week I get nearer to my goal is an achievement. I set myself small goals to keep motivated and this seems to work. My next mini goal is to get into the 13's which should only take 2 weeks, then I will set another little goal. I have done this from the start and it seems to work for me.

Sorry this has turned into a bit of an essay, but it is also theraputic to reaffirm why I am doing this!!

I just hope I can carry on and get to where I want to be....

Week 8....-2.5lb :D

Very happy with that considering my Monday blip and even more leased I chose to get back to the diet on Tuesday and not blow the rest of the week.

Back to work tomorrow and back into a routine. My son has gone to his dads and my aim is to have another stone off before he comes back.

And I should, fingers crossed be in the 13's next week...yay!!

Heres to week 9......

Well done Miss Mac :D

Another 2.5 off is fab :D
Here's hoping for another good week for you :D

Ok so not having a great week! :(

I have felt bloated and have had tummy pains (like trapped wind) all week!
I feel very fat.
I have felt so lethargic.
And now I can feel a cold sore coming on on my top lip!! :(

I was expecting this week to be so much easier with son being at his dads and not having to cook his tea and watch him eat etc, but oh no!!

Yesterday, I have no idea why, but I went to make a coffee and get my bar as normal, when I picked up a packet of dorritos....and ate them!!!
I then had a tin of hot dogs and then had a large plate of vegtables!!! WTF!!

I have absolutely no idea what came over me or why I did it!!

I wasnt hungry, wasnt having food thoughts, hadnt been thinking about eating at work or anything like that.....I honestly dont know why.
And then of all the things to binge on....why a plate of vegtables???

The only thing I can think of is that I weighed myself after the bath and thought that my weight on my scales was the same os it had been last week therefore meaning I hadnt lost any weight so far this week. I felt sad about this as I really want to get into the 13's. I have been at this point before and every time I seem to hang around the 14stone mark for a couple of weeks before finally tipping over into the 13's. It makes me feel really dispondent but it seems to happen every time. So anyway, I thought that going off the lack of scale movement, that was probably going to happen to me again no matter how much I stuck to the diet! This is the only reason I can think off why I went off the rails!!

The thing is, isnt this stupid....I want to get into the 13's but I dont think I will this week so I go and binge!!!.....Well thats really gonna help aint it Miss Mac!!!

So there you have it....failed again!!

Back on it again today......

Miss Mac said:
Ok so not having a great week! :(

I have felt bloated and have had tummy pains (like trapped wind) all week!
I feel very fat.
I have felt so lethargic.
And now I can feel a cold sore coming on on my top lip!! :(

I was expecting this week to be so much easier with son being at his dads and not having to cook his tea and watch him eat etc, but oh no!!

Yesterday, I have no idea why, but I went to make a coffee and get my bar as normal, when I picked up a packet of dorritos....and ate them!!!
I then had a tin of hot dogs and then had a large plate of vegtables!!! WTF!!

I have absolutely no idea what came over me or why I did it!!

I wasnt hungry, wasnt having food thoughts, hadnt been thinking about eating at work or anything like that.....I honestly dont know why.
And then of all the things to binge on....why a plate of vegtables???

The only thing I can think of is that I weighed myself after the bath and thought that my weight on my scales was the same os it had been last week therefore meaning I hadnt lost any weight so far this week. I felt sad about this as I really want to get into the 13's. I have been at this point before and every time I seem to hang around the 14stone mark for a couple of weeks before finally tipping over into the 13's. It makes me feel really dispondent but it seems to happen every time. So anyway, I thought that going off the lack of scale movement, that was probably going to happen to me again no matter how much I stuck to the diet! This is the only reason I can think off why I went off the rails!!

The thing is, isnt this stupid....I want to get into the 13's but I dont think I will this week so I go and binge!!!.....Well thats really gonna help aint it Miss Mac!!!

So there you have it....failed again!!

Back on it again today......

Oh hunny we've all done it :( put those scales away and start again, you can do it! Concentrate on those 13s xxx

Oh hunny we've all done it :( put those scales away and start again, you can do it! Concentrate on those 13s xxx

I know. My scales dont even match the cambridge womans so I actually cant tell if I have lost or gained on mine...stupid scales!

Well I still feel bloated and fat today, I hate having weeks like this. There is no reason for it either (not totm or anything!)

So I am trying to prepare myself for a gain tomorrow, sts would actually be good now and a loss would be a miracle. All down to how I am feeling really rather than what I ate as when I added it up it was only about 900 cal!

Week 9 weight loss - 1.25 :)

I know this isnt a great weight loss this week but I am very happy with it as it takes me back into the 13's!!!! woohooo!!!

I am pleased with that result and it was obviously the blip on thursday that did me the damage but week 10 is a new week and I am determind to make this a great week!!

I am still working on being 13st 4 by the time my son comes back from his days.....

Well done miss Mac :D

I have had the most manic and busy week at work so not been on here much!

On the plus side, I have been having my 3 packs every day and I have even managed all my water this week to so I am really pleased!

The bloatedness I was feeling last week has gone and I have actually felt good this week! And no cheats or blips like last week!!

So I am hoping for a good weigh in but whatever happens, I know that I couldnt have done anything better this week.

Lets see what tomorrow brings....

I hope it pays off :D

Week 10 and......sts!!! :mad:

Not a happy bunny! I drank loads of water and had all my packs and was doing so well. I even felt good! What went wrong!!

Well I told my cdc that I am going for lunch with my sisters next Sunday and she thinks that might actually do me good and boost the weight loss a little bit. At this rate I am not convinced but I am having a day off anyway!!

So this week I will be weighing in on Saturday.

Please be nice to me week 11......

Back