Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

At least a sts is not putting on miss mac. Enjoy your lunch next Sunday, it will do your mind good to catch up with your sisters, no matter what anyway :)
Just keep plodding away till then :)
It has got to come off if you keep going eh ?
:)

Well I have made a bit of a decision......

On Sunday, when I got the sts, my cdc said I should perhaps add a 200 cal meal in for a week. She said my losses had slowed and by doing this, it might 'reset' my metabolism and shock it into losing again. I refused the idea as I dont think I would be able to limit myself to 200 cal and would always be pushing the boundries. I said I would just stick at it. However....

I have had a long hard think. I could plod on and have another poor weigh in on Saturday. Then I am eating on Sunday so may have another poor weigh in the week after because of that. If this was the case, I would than have to consider adding a meal as the counsellor suggested. This in essence could be losing me 3 weeks worth of time. Time that I am now running out of.

So I thought, If I eat this week, including my Sunday, try to kick start my metabolism, then start again on Monday, then I can get it all over with on 1 week as opposed to 3. If it works then great and if it dont then I have only lost a week and I then have 6 full weeks I can be 100% on and I will just have to see what happens.

I still dont think I can do the 200 cal thing, so I have decided that for this week, I am not having my packs and just eating a calorie counted 800 calories per day.

I know this might not make sense to anyone, but like I said, I have thought really hard about doing this and have decided its now or never to try the kick start. I am expecting a gain because of this on Saturday. Not because I have eaten too much but purely just because I have eaten! I am ready to take the hit this week in the hope that next week and thereafter, my losses pick up again.

I am of course worried that I will struggle to get back on it again on Monday but I have a size 14 bikini to get into so I WILL be back on it on Monday.

Hopefully, my gain wont be too horrendous.....

What about adding an extra pack instead of a 200cal meal, or having 800cals. It may be less of a temptation :)

What about adding an extra pack instead of a 200cal meal, or having 800cals. It may be less of a temptation :)

Good idea but too late now Marge, I am halfway through the week. I am trying to check my weight every day though and I think I have gained a pound so far. If it stays like that I will be happy. :)

Ok so the week of eating hasnt gone entirely to plan! No surprise there then!

I tried to stick to 800cal but that didnt quite work out. So I am getting weighed tonight by cdc so we will see what the damage is.
Then I still have lunch with my sisters on Sunday and back on it from Monday.

I always expected a gain this week whether I stuck to 800 cal or not but whatever happens, I am hoping this little theory works and I have a good loss next week.

I only have 6 weeks left after this weigh in so I really need to make them count.....

So I was supposed to get weighed yesterday but......cdc forgot I had asked to be weighed yesterday and never turned up!!
She said she would come over today to do it but was pointless as I have just been out for lunch with my sister and will currently weigh at least a stone heavier!! lol

So the upshot of it is I told her I would just miss this week and go back to normal next week.

I really wanted to see how this week of eating had affected my weight though so I am a bit disappointed.
I weighed in on my scales last week though and have been weighing every day. I have seen the scales go up and down and when I checked again this morning, I was exactly the same as I was when I weighed in last Monday. So I am presuming that I have stayed the same. If this is true, then I am over the moon with that. A week of eating normally and I didnt gain!! If I can do that on holiday I will be well pleased!

Now I am hoping that this week has done the trick and I get a good loss next Sunday. Back to 100% tomorrow. I am praying I get back into it ok as I really cant afford any blips this close to my hols, I am already behind schedule with my target loss.

Heres to a successful week 12.....

Hiya,
I started the diet on Weds 22nd and it was really hard going at the beginning. For the first 2days my stomach constantly rumbled and actually hurt!!!!!!!but I stuck to it and here I am on day 5 and I feel like I've got through the worst. I had a bit of headache but nothing major. I've got 3 teenagers so I've been cooking for them every night a test in itself. I keep telling myself if I can get through week 1 and follow it 100% I could keep it up. I've just ordered next months supply and I've decided to just have shakes as I'm not enjoying the soups and bars . So if anyone is starting out on the diet, stay positive and keep going it's so worth it :D

Hey Leigh, reading your post was just like mine, I started Tuesday and felt I'll first few days but now day 6 feeling great and not even hungry. I enjoy the shakes and bars soups I haven't enjoyed up to now but want to try them all before I decide for sure. Do u have a goal in mind?

Hiya,
I started the diet on Weds 22nd and it was really hard going at the beginning. For the first 2days my stomach constantly rumbled and actually hurt!!!!!!!but I stuck to it and here I am on day 5 and I feel like I've got through the worst. I had a bit of headache but nothing major. I've got 3 teenagers so I've been cooking for them every night a test in itself. I keep telling myself if I can get through week 1 and follow it 100% I could keep it up. I've just ordered next months supply and I've decided to just have shakes as I'm not enjoying the soups and bars . So if anyone is starting out on the diet, stay positive and keep going it's so worth it :D

Hi and thank you for the encouragement :)

I find this diet very psycological and as long as I can get my head in the right place, I do ok.

I am pleased your first week is going well and well done for cooking for others and resisting!!

I found on exante, I had to half the soups and use the same amount of water as stated for a full packet that way they tasted more like a cup a soup.

Look forward to seeing your first weigh in - hope it is fantastic for you!

Miss mac I'm going to try a soup tonight with half the pack hope I enjoy it, thanks for the advice x

That's rubbish that your CDC forgot !
Hopefully, though, your week of eating will have kick started your metabolism for the packs this week :)

That's rubbish that your CDC forgot !
Hopefully, though, your week of eating will have kick started your metabolism for the packs this week :)

I know it was well rubbish. I was looking forward to seeing what effect the week of eating had on me. Went off my own scales in the end but I would have liked to see what hers said.

I am really hopoing I get a good loss this week. 1 to spur me on and 2 so I have more chance of getting to my holiday goal than I currently have!! :D

So today is back on it. I have already had all my water and just had a porridge.
Feeling a bit bloated from eating and normally that makes me not feel like eating anyway so heres hoping I have a nice easy day to ease me back into it again!!

If bloatedness helps get you stay on the pack, then yay for it :D

Day 2 back on it since my week off and all is well so far.

Have been feeling actually hungry yesterday and today but hopefully that will pass.

I have had food thoughts and to be honest sometimes the only reason I havent cheated yet is because I know I only have 6 weeks left to get the weight off and time is running out too fast. So I know I cant cheat or I will never reach my goal.

I cant wait to get the first week back under my belt though and hopefully it will get easier again.

Still hoping for a good loss on Sunday although no change on my scales yet. Think Id had better keep of them now and just see what happens as I will end up sabotaging if the continue not to move!!

6 weeks till my holiday....I can do that....right.....

Day 3 back on the wagon and all is still well! :D

I have felt like having food I must admit and I keep having to talk myself out of it! It seems to be working so far so thats good.
I am hoping still that once I get this week out of the way, my mind will be back into the swing of things.

Big motivator for me at the minute is the fact that i bought a lush bikini in a size 16 and sent the bloody thing back for a 14 so now I must fit into it!!
Why the heck did I do that!! The 16 fitted lovely aswell!

So that is what is keeping me going at present is the fact that I need to fit my big backside into a 14!! haha

I am still hoping that I will get a good loss on Sunday and that will spur me on a bit too!! I may be being optomistic but one can hope!!

Hope everyone else is doing well.....

I will be back with ya tomorrow Miss Mac... day one ;)
It does take a wee while to get your heid back into it, but you have gone past the hard bit now, day 4 tomorrow, hopefully ketosis is just around the next corner.....;)

See ya tomorrow on the packs :D

Bloody hell this week has been hard!!

Had food thoughts and felt hungry all week.....I eventually fell off the wagon yesterday!!!

I dont know why this week has been so hard. I even went to bed at 8.30 on Thursday to overcome the food thoughts.

So yesterday evening, got the food thoughts again, thought I managed to get over them, then they came back with a vengence about an hour later.

The result was tin of ham, 3 bags of crisps and a mini flake.

Worse thing is, I felt fine after about half the ham and should have stopped there but didnt.

I weighed this morning and luckily seemed to have stayed the same but I am not expecting to have a loss this week now.

I am now getting very down about this as I am stuck at the 14st mark and have been here for 3 weeks now and this week will be 4!!
I always seem to get stuck around this point for some reason. In the 4 weeks of hanging around this point, I should have been a stone lighter for gods sake!!

Anyway, weigh in tomorrow, will see what that brings.....

Well yet another week sts!! :mad: I honestly dont know what is happening. Its like I am glued to the 14stone mark!!

That is now a whole month at that weight!!

I am now going back to basics and having only shakes for 7 days, no bars or porridge!

If last week was hard....this week is gonna be hell!!

Wish me luck.....

Miss Mac said:
Well yet another week sts!! :mad: I honestly dont know what is happening. Its like I am glued to the 14stone mark!!

That is now a whole month at that weight!!

I am now going back to basics and having only shakes for 7 days, no bars or porridge!

If last week was hard....this week is gonna be hell!!

Wish me luck.....

Good luck babe xxxx

Good luck miss mac :)
I can't get back into this at all :(

Back