Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

Hiya Miss Mac

Sorry to hear about the hair loss :(
When mines started shedding I took a hair and nails vitamin tablet from boots! Don't know if they worked or not coz I started eating about the same time too.
There's lots of confusion, for me anyways, about it. I emailed lipotrim when it started for me and they said eating wouldn't help yet people on here says it does. Guess it's just a case of trying it hun.
Shedding I can cope with but if mines came out in clumps then I'd be doing exactly the same as you.
Don't feel like your a failure tho, bloody hell just look at what you've achieved babe!
Hope everything settles soon and don't forget we're here will ya? I wanna know how your getting on xx

Aww...thanks Clair!
I will still be around on here, as I still need the motivation. I am determind not to just blow out and go completely off plan and undo all my hard work...that really would be a failure.

I think I will try a couple of weeks of eating and then if still no difference, I will go to boots and see if the pharmacist can recommend anything. I have also recently tried a new shampoo/conditioner and dont know if it could be that so I have gone back to my regular one now too just in case! I really hope it stops soon. I wouldnt mind but I went to the hairdressers about a month ago and she was saying what good condition my hair was in! I was really chuffed as I has just got it back to healthy after having perm and dye on it and it was in really bad condition!!
Time will tell I suppose!:rolleyes:..xx

*Jenjen* diary has some stuff about hair loss too.
I do remember reading about eating protein helping.
One of the posts on *Jenjen*'s diary said
vitamin B12, iron and fish oil capsules.
It wont hurt to try them eh ?
I think I must have similar hair to you, as its more like bum fluff :eek:, so I would be doing exactly what you are doing, if mine starts to go :)

THIS thread might explain your holiday gains and post holiday losses :)

Oh honey. I posted in Jen's diary about the hair loss thing as mine has been pretty bad of late. I do find I have bad spells when it sees really bad and I convince myself I will be bald and then it settles again which it has now. It will grow back as it did for me on my last VLCD but it is a worry isn't it for us gals who like their hair. When you gonna start eating? Hope you keep posting on here as we will miss you xxx

Hugs chick ... Good advice from everyone just wanted to say try WS see if that helps.. Don't ever feel like a failure ur just changing the diet slightly not stopping altogether chick :)

All the very best please do stick around though.

Hugs x

*Jenjen* diary has some stuff about hair loss too.
I do remember reading about eating protein helping.
One of the posts on *Jenjen*'s diary said
vitamin B12, iron and fish oil capsules.
It wont hurt to try them eh ?
I think I must have similar hair to you, as its more like bum fluff :eek:, so I would be doing exactly what you are doing, if mine starts to go :)

I have had a read of jens diary, I am pleased it is not just me this is happening to. Acutally it is more of a problem with people than I thought!
My hairdresser once told me my hair was very thin but I had lots of it....I feel like I definitely dont have lots at the moment!
I dont know if eating will help but I have to do something...a couple of weeks at this rate of hairloss and its not gonna look good!!:eek:

THIS thread might explain your holiday gains and post holiday losses :)

This was really interesting Marge thanks!! :) Was interesting to real that the person who wrote it put 12lb on in 24 hours! You would honestly think we were making it up! Great to know Im not alone on this one either!!..xx

Oh honey. I posted in Jen's diary about the hair loss thing as mine has been pretty bad of late. I do find I have bad spells when it sees really bad and I convince myself I will be bald and then it settles again which it has now. It will grow back as it did for me on my last VLCD but it is a worry isn't it for us gals who like their hair. When you gonna start eating? Hope you keep posting on here as we will miss you xxx

Horrible as this sounds but I am so pleased its not just me!:eek:
I am sure it would grow back but honestly at the rate it is comeing out at the minute, I will be bald in a couple of weeks!! I really hope it does settle down soon.
I ate last night, pork loins, salad and a bit of cheese. I am not coming off minis as I am still planning to do a bit of exante so I will still be around and I am planning on going back on ful time after a month. Besides, I need yoursuport now more than ever....baldy and fat....help!!! lol..xx

Hugs chick ... Good advice from everyone just wanted to say try WS see if that helps.. Don't ever feel like a failure ur just changing the diet slightly not stopping altogether chick :)

All the very best please do stick around though.

Hugs x

Yeah I am going to try WS or SS and see how that goes. Thanks for your support hun, it means a lot. Feels like I am not alone and can talk to you guys about these issues without being judged..xxx

Ok so thinking about changing my username to 'fat and bald' haha:p. Still pulled clumps out in the bath again last night :(. Yesterday I was running my fingers through my hair and pulling loads out so decided against doing that again today as it just depressed me!!:eek:

Had pork loins and salad with cheese last night and I am having a TS day today. I know this might seem weird but what I am planning to do over the next month is to eat when I want to with out the pressure of feeling like I have failed or come off plan. I still want to do TS if I feel the need though. I definitely dont want to come completely off plan as I know the weight will go back on so easily. I am not giving up on the diet, I just need to get my hair sorted.

I am giving it a month of doing this then I will have to re-assess and take it from there. I hope this makes sense and does not just sound like a cop out.
I know from past experience that I can expect to put half a stone on just by eating again, so to that effect, for this month my aim is to keep to under 14 stone whilst i am trying to work this out. If I go above I will TS until I am back under again so I am kind of doing a bit of both. Not sure if this is approved of but it feels right for me at this point in time so Im going with it. I know this might seem a bit on the wagon off the wagon, but I really want to keep my options open. I dont want to comit to all WS/SS as I dont want my weight to creep up and up so I need to be able to TS.

Actually this is part of how I plan to maintain. Set myself an upper limit and if I go over, to TS again until I am back to lower limit. Hopefully I will learn how to maitain sucessfully but this is my plan in order to never get to this stage again..xx

Sounds like you are being very sensible babe and excellent food choices last night too. Huge pat on the back. I did go through a huge loss period a few weeks back where i honestly thought I would end up bald. Pulling it out the shower, having to empty my hair brush weekly of hair and also noticing it on the bedroom carpet where i dried my hair. Was a real concern but it has settled down again. It's thin but only I know that and I am far from bald. Just keep an eye on it babe but try not to let it eat you up as you are doing all the right things. You have come so far and are doing so well. Sounds like you will do great things with your positive head on. Take care xxxx

How are things going chick ?
:)

Hey miss mac, where be you? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey everyone,

time for an update....

Hair is still coming out at a rapid rate. Went to the hairdressers last Saturday and she said she could see noticable thinning on one side with no signs of new growth!:( I have been talking to a few people about this and some say it could be natural shedding that apparently happens about twice a year.

Anyway, I am now completely off plan just in case it is the diet, however, I have come to the decision that I am giving it until the end of July and come 1st August, I am going back on Exante TS! I figure if it is still coming out, then its not the diet after a month of eating normally, and if it has stopped falling out, then I know that it may be the diet but a few weeks of eating will soon put it right!!

I had a night out last Saturday and weighed in at 13 10 so had already put on a few pounds but not weighed since then. I might weigh in tomorrow if I am brave enough but I am expecting the worst. I will soon sort it out when I get back to TS, so I am trying not to worry about it too much but I have planned some healthy meals for next week.

I hope everyone is doing well and I am going to try and catch up on some diaries..xxxx:)

Hi MM,

I haven't been on here much so not checked everyones diary but I'm so sorry for the situation you're in! I think you're soing the right thing by coming off it too for a while and seeing what happens. At the end of the day, you KNOW you can lose it quickly on exante so if after a month there's no change, it won't be long before you're back where you are now.

Best of luck with it and I hope it is the diet and nothing else.

x x x x x x & hugs! :)

I think eating for a month will really give you a good idea if it is the diet or not that is causing your hair loss... a good plan I think :)
I hope your scales are kind to you :)

Hi honey. I'm so sorry I haven't been around for you this past week as I had the wobbles myself. I'm sorry to hear that the hair loss hasn't improved and is really bothering you. Mine is still pretty bad too. Like the sound of your plan. Will you please keep us posted on whether it is working and improving the hair condition too? You have done so well and are an inspiration to us all on here. I think you are fab xxxxxx

Hi honey. I'm so sorry I haven't been around for you this past week as I had the wobbles myself. I'm sorry to hear that the hair loss hasn't improved and is really bothering you. Mine is still pretty bad too. Like the sound of your plan. Will you please keep us posted on whether it is working and improving the hair condition too? You have done so well and are an inspiration to us all on here. I think you are fab xxxxxx

Aww..thanks Gaga.

Well here is the update and its not good news Im afraid....Hair is still coming out in handfulls!!! Im surprised I have got any left actually! I have still been reading lots of diaries even if I havent commented and I see lots of people are having this problem, however, it seems to rectify itself when people start eating again....not the case with me Im afraid!

I have 2 weeks left of being off plan then I am back on exante regardless on August 1st. I have read that people have noticed an almost immediate change in hair loss when they start eating again so as I have now been off plan for a couple of weeks, Im not sure exante is the cause as no improvement at all!!

I am not sure if I am in a visious circle though, hair loss = I worry = more hair loss = I stress about it = even more hair loss!!

I am going to Wales tomorrow for a week, so will try and chill out a bit, then I plan to see what the doc says if it is still the same when I get back.

Not sure what my weight is and will cross that bridge when I come to it on Aug 1st as I am trying not to stress about that too. I am sure it will all sort itself out one way or another soon enough!!

Hope everyone is still soldiering on and you are having some great losses all of you so keep up the good work and I will let you know if I ever get my locks back!!

xxx

Hi Miss Mac, I did cd 5 years ago and lost a lot of hair, to the point where I had a bald patch at the back. It took a little while to settle down once I came off cd but it did stop and sort itself out. Don't be too disheartened, I remember how I felt at the time. My cousin did LL and the same thing happened to her but not as bad as mine. Looking back at some photos now my hair looked thin (in the summer) and by Xmas looked back to normal. I hope it gets better soon x

Hi Miss Mac, I did cd 5 years ago and lost a lot of hair, to the point where I had a bald patch at the back. It took a little while to settle down once I came off cd but it did stop and sort itself out. Don't be too disheartened, I remember how I felt at the time. My cousin did LL and the same thing happened to her but not as bad as mine. Looking back at some photos now my hair looked thin (in the summer) and by Xmas looked back to normal. I hope it gets better soon x

Hi Moonie,

thanks for the reply. I have no idea if its the diet or not as it dont seem to have improved by eating again which I expected it to.
I am going back on TS aug 1st and I just hope it has settled down by then. If not then I guess I am just going to have to get through it somehow!
I hope it does go back to normal at some point though...I just keep thinking about Gail Porter and how hers still hasnt come back! xx

Back