Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

Missing you MM....please let us know how you are my fellow balding beauty xxxx

Where are ya miss mac? xx

New Year.....New Me!!

Well after being away for a few months, and eating 'normally' again, I am pretty much back to square 1!!

So here I am again, new year and time for a new me.

I have a new found determination and I am sticking to it until I get to goal!! (she hopes...hehe!)

xxx

We've missed the mac :D

Glad your back, we can do this. We're all in the same boat :D so it'll be great lol xx

Well I am just about through with day 1 back on the wagon!!

Feels great not to be going to bed feeling so stuffed I could be sick, long may it continue!!

xxx

Well done on getting day 1 done, and good luck:)

Well just make sure if your struggling that your first point of call is on here. Oh and get your wee food police officer back in the game lol xx

Well just make sure if your struggling that your first point of call is on here. Oh and get your wee food police officer back in the game lol xx

I told the food police tonight that I am back on the diet so hopefully he will help to keep me on the straight and narrow!! :)

Day 2, had a shake and just about to have a bar.

Been busy driving most of the day today so that has been a good distraction. Got 2 hunger pangs but a drink solved that!

I have seemed to avoid the dreaded carb withdrawal headache so far which is good news, but it is my first day back at work tomorrow so I will see how that goes first before I think I have gotten away with it!!

Cant wait for my first weigh in, still sticking to Sundays. I was going to have a sneaky look this morning, but I dont want to maybe see a small loss and get de-motivated so I am going to be a good girl and not look until Sunday!!

Well done x I hope you don't get the headache ... Keep going Hun and let us know if you manage to not weigh in till Sunday . Not sure I'm that strong enough to wait but would love to be .

Good luck this week keep strong :)

Well done x I hope you don't get the headache ... Keep going Hun and let us know if you manage to not weigh in till Sunday . Not sure I'm that strong enough to wait but would love to be .

Good luck this week keep strong :)

Thank you chick. I am really going to try not to look, daily weighing has its advantages but I am going to start off as I mean to go on :rolleyes: (she says!) lol

Thanks for the support, Im gonna need all the help I can get to finally get to goal! xx

Good luck Mac :) we'll do it this year ;)

Thanks DQ. I have been an admirer of your diary from afar for ages, you have done so well. Congrats about the wedding, I was looking on your diary earlier for pics but couldnt find any :(, I am sure you looked gorgeous though!!

Yep this is the year for us all to succeed....bring it on!! :D xx

Miss Mac said:
Thanks DQ. I have been an admirer of your diary from afar for ages, you have done so well. Congrats about the wedding, I was looking on your diary earlier for pics but couldnt find any :(, I am sure you looked gorgeous though!!

Yep this is the year for us all to succeed....bring it on!! :D xx

I hid one in there somewhere but just one as I hate photos lol
Yes it will be ;) we can do it!! X

Well day 3 and my first day back at work.

It felt wierd not eating with everyone else at lunchtime, but after that was over things were fine. It felt good abstaining actually, like I had achieved something.

Rest of the day has gone well, and going back to work not feeling bloated felt great!! And because I already had 2 days behind me, my work trousers felt fine as opposed to them being skin tight had I waited until today to start.

So on to day 4.....

Go on you can be an inspiration to us all :D.

Haha...I will try my best!:)

I am still trying to stay off the scales until official weigh in day of Sunday just in case I dont like what I see each day and it de-motivates me! It seems to be working so far!!

How are things working out for you hun? xx

Back