Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

Well done Miss Mac you are doing fab x

How's your day been darlin? xx

Day 5 and all is well....just.

For the first time since re-start i thought about food, dont know why now!!
Didnt want anything too bad just some meat and salad. Thoughts kept coming and going for about an hour! I hate it when this bit happens. There seems to be no reason for it at all. I wasnt hungry, i did my sons tea hours ago and was absolutely fine then.

Anyway, I had a coffee and I seem to have got through it and Im off to bed soon. Fingers crossed it dont happen tomorrow!! I need to do 5 months on this and Im struggling to get through day 5!!:eek:

Miss Mac said:
Day 5 and all is well....just.

For the first time since re-start i thought about food, dont know why now!!
Didnt want anything too bad just some meat and salad. Thoughts kept coming and going for about an hour! I hate it when this bit happens. There seems to be no reason for it at all. I wasnt hungry, i did my sons tea hours ago and was absolutely fine then.

Anyway, I had a coffee and I seem to have got through it and Im off to bed soon. Fingers crossed it dont happen tomorrow!! I need to do 5 months on this and Im struggling to get through day 5!!:eek:

Day 5 is better than most have managed so far this year so keep at it ;)

Aye, its much more than I can do at the moment !
Keep going miss mac.... Keep going :)

Come on, Hun - you can do this. Just get through today and everything will be fine - day 5's a killer

xx

Day 5 is better than most have managed so far this year so keep at it ;)

Thanks DQ, I am trying my bestest! :D x

Aye, its much more than I can do at the moment !
Keep going miss mac.... Keep going :)

I will, just for you Marge!! lol :D x

Come on, Hun - you can do this. Just get through today and everything will be fine - day 5's a killer

xx

Hi Toots, nice to hear from you again, its been a while. How are things going for you?

xx

On to day 6 and things have been fine so far. Everyone had bacon sandwiches at work this morning and I resisted with very little effort I am pleased to say :D.

Have come home and done sons tea, felt quite hungary at the time but wasnt even tempted. Just had a shake so hunger satisfied for now.

Going to have a bath and chill out and watch some tv and I have saved my bar for tonight so hopefully that will keep the mind monsters at bay!!;)

I have still managed to keep off the scales too which I am really pleased about as I think watching them go up and down and sts would have had my head done in and could possibly have tipped me over the edge last night. Hope I get a pleasant surprise on Sunday though!:D

Miss Mac said:
On to day 6 and things have been fine so far. Everyone had bacon sandwiches at work this morning and I resisted with very little effort I am pleased to say :D.

Have come home and done sons tea, felt quite hungary at the time but wasnt even tempted. Just had a shake so hunger satisfied for now.

Going to have a bath and chill out and watch some tv and I have saved my bar for tonight so hopefully that will keep the mind monsters at bay!!;)

I have still managed to keep off the scales too which I am really pleased about as I think watching them go up and down and sts would have had my head done in and could possibly have tipped me over the edge last night. Hope I get a pleasant surprise on Sunday though!:D

Ooooo bacon sardines are the worst things to smell on a diet well done for resisting :)

they were all banging on about how tasty they were as well!! I love bacon sarnies!! xx

Yeah they are FAT gits though!!:D so that made me feel better!!

Been having food thoughts again!!:(

What on earth is wrong with me. First 4 days were fine then 5 and 6, mind starts playing tricks!

I WILL NOT bloody eat mind monsters so just do one!!:copon:

Those mind monsters are horrible x take yourself off for a luxurious bath :) I gave in to another bar today and now feel gutted so don't eat Hun xx

we can't wait to hear from you on wi day :)

Miss Mac said:

What on earth is wrong with me. First 4 days were fine then 5 and 6, mind starts playing tricks!

Keep strong Mac you can overcome those cravings x

Welcome back Miss Mac, we can do this! It must be day 7 for you today, get through today and you'll have done a week. Hope you can resist the scales till tomorrow morning, and that you'll be delighted with the numbers.

It's OK to have wobbles in your head, but stay focused and keep resisting, you can do this, you can reach your goal. Hope today is good, and that the mind monsters are well and truly locked up.

Eyes on the prize, Babes. You CAN do this. Days 5/6 are my nemesis too - breeze thru first few days for some reason. Get through this then you're on day 7 and you can't possible indulge as it's weigh day the next day. Then, as you know, you see the scales and everything swims into focus - Guess what, this diet works

xx

Well I made it to day 7....yay!!

Dont know what was wrong with me the past 2 days but I stayed strong (somehow) and got through it. Been working today and just finished and no food thoughts at all today...phew!!

So just got in and had a soup, now going to have a little soak in the bath then I will make a cuppa and have a bar and catch up on some diaries!!

:clap:

Miss Mac said:
Well I made it to day 7....yay!!

Dont know what was wrong with me the past 2 days but I stayed strong (somehow) and got through it. Been working today and just finished and no food thoughts at all today...phew!!

So just got in and had a soup, now going to have a little soak in the bath then I will make a cuppa and have a bar and catch up on some diaries!!

:clap:

Well done Mac that's great :) good luck with WI x

Back