The MzPiggy Diary....

Hi MsPiggy,

Just found your diary... Your doing AMAZING!

I also started 3 weeks ago, doing SW!

I can't believe some if things your hubby has done... Good on you for doing this for YOU! You dont need his support, there are loads of people on here that will provide you with Bucket loads!!

Good luck with your next weigh in!! :) xxx

Hello, :)

just read thru your diary, oh god your a busy woman! and been thru so much, some of i can relate to, with losing my mum :( but you have done fab! it cant be easy with not much support from your OH but just you show him ;)

anyway take care hun, and il be poping by to see how u are doing :)

Thanks everybody, you guys are the best,
I came on tonight for the distraction because i've had a really rotten day, thanks to the OH and his stupid mouth, you know the feeling, really dont want to cry but cant help it, so came online instead of eating and got all i needed from pinkpunkstar on wemitts, her comparison pics were all i needed to give me the kick up the bum i needed because i know i can do it too, feel really 'empowered' now.

Well done on the weight loss mspiggy. That's fantastic. We won't be calling you a piggy soon coz you'll need to change your nickname!!!! You should be soooo proud of yourself for loosing so much weight already esp with not having any support from your OH. You are an amazing woman. And well done for coming online when you felt upset by him and his big mouth rather than turning to food! How are you feeling this morning? x

Aw Piggers bless you darl, don't take any notice of your hubby he is probably afraid you will lose weight and bugger off and it would serve him right!! He's the Pig not you. Well done again on your weight loss focus on that instead and think how wonderful it will be when you get in to that size 18 at christmas and look gorgeous! Take care m'dear thinking of you and a big big hug from me and all the rest of us on here I'm sure I am speaking for us all ! xx

Well done on the loss!!

Chin up... you're on this journey for you, not for him, so head high and keep up the good work xx

How are you doing today MissPiggy? xxx

Hiya Hun,

I am doing ok thanks. Counting down till my hols now. We go 3 weeks on thursday. Yay

Well done for grabbing a banana rather than going without hun. Glad to hear your day is going ok

Rhi x

Mornin all,
didnt have the best diet day yesterday, more later, just not enough hours in the day for me at the mo which is actually working out quite well for me, well most of the time, just poppin on just now to say hi:) and i will catch up properly later. Have a reallt good day everybody !! X

Morning Mspiggy,

Sorry to hear that you didn't have a good diet day yesterday. It's not surprising with the amount your doing at the moment so try not to beat yourself up. You can do this.

Today is a new day and a fresh start.

I hope you have a nice and not toooooo busy day. xxxx

Thanks Rose,
really busy yesterday and didnt have time to eat but didnt matter because i wasnt really hungry driving about in the heat will do that, just wanted fluids :hitthefan:so i had thought i would skip lunch and just have a chicken stir fry for dinner, then when i got back to the shop to pay in the new girl had made her first chicken+ rice soup and insisted i try it, i was bothered by her tone, it made me feel she thought because im fat i would be eternally grateful for being given free food, anyway.. i saw her prepare it that morning and she used a lot of chicken skin in the stock, i really didnt want to put boiled skin products in my mouth, but i relented to shut her up and took some, so with probably about 150g fat content i was screwed for any kind of stir fry or anything else for that matter for dinner so just had 2 apples and an orange for dinner. plan to be really good for the rest of the week to make up for it, need a loss on sunday, popped into poundland and got some ww sundried tomatoe biscuits ate two then read that each pack of 2 contains more than 3g of fat, eating fat just gives me the scunners now, but i keep bloody doing it !!! So now the thought of eating all that fat makes me worry i wont have a loss on Sunday.
Feeling frazzled, going to listen to my cd now and relax, not listened to it or done the dvd since saturday sorry im in the 'o woe is me' mode, i know its not really a big deal, and i will have weeks like this and i will still get to my goal, and just writing it all down has made me feel better.

Hi hun

you are so right, writing it all down makes us all feel better. You can write al your worries and feelings down here anytime, we are all here for you and all have days like that!

Now, don't worry about the soup or the biccies..you did the right thing by eating some fruit, and the heat does play havoc with our appetite doesn't it? The fact you only had some of the soup forced on you, and then didn't go on to have anything but fruit, will be perfectly okay..and the biccies are not a bad thing....i allow myself '15g of fat' per meal, something I learned from my xenical days!!!..I don't usually have anything near 15g, but that seems to be the allowance???so those wee biccies are fine :) when shopping, I read the fat content on everything ;) and as long as 'one' item is not over 5g of fat, i allow myself it!!!!

Have a good day and next time..soup or something is being forced on you..say, i've prepared a meal at home, its in the oven/fridge waiting for me, I don't want to waste it!!!!! thanks, but no thanks :)

Happy Thursday everybody,
hope everyone is well, im off soon to deliver a huge buffet for a big council meeting and doing 4 hours with the agency later today not on call, will have 3 clients to see, so looking forward to that, taking some fruit and 2 cereal bars with me, still taking the acai berries which i think might be working quite well, not feeling hungry at all really, just small amounts of food seem to fill me up for ages.:)

Back