The new me diary....

Good luck hun x x

Another rubbish day :( really lost my mojo

I'm popping into the gym tonight just to signed up and I'm going 2 wise up from tomorrow.... Need 2 snap out of it!

Hun I know you will get there. I wish you would stop being so hard on yourself and remember you are over 2st lighter than you were when you started xxx

RetailChick said:
Hun I know you will get there. I wish you would stop being so hard on yourself and remember you are over 2st lighter than you were when you started xxx

Thanks Emma - I know I'm lighter than I was but I'm also over a stone heavier than the lowest weight I got 2 this year :(

Right no more messing around - I've got just over a week until I visit home and I have 2 wear a nice dress to go out... I know I'm not going 2 work wonders in 10 days but I might be able 2 get rid of the bloatedness.. Then on the 15th I have a work night out again I would like 2 wear a nice dress and not look a mess lol..

So the plan is 2 shakes and a low card meal.... However if I'm not feeling hungry then I'll just have a 3rd shake - just gonna see how I feel...

Best of luck babe xx

Hopefully Mary - however found out today that work is trying 2 not pay our commission - I was depending in this to visit home... I am now owed 2 months worth of commission - if they refuse to pay it this week I will be looking for another job...

Tell me about it - I'm owed £600 and they promised that's Wednesday that we would get it by this thursday - now it kooks like they won't pay it at all..
I've been looking for another job today and I've got a couple of interviews lined up for next week - feel like it's time for me 2 get out while I can.. I don't think they are doing very well financially so it's only a matter of time - they have already let 6 people go in sept..

Why are they refusing to pay you the commission you're owed?!

Awwww shame :( x

summergurl said:
Why are they refusing to pay you the commission you're owed?!

They are trying 2 say that we haven't hit our target - but this is not true - I've backed my case up by sending my boss a copy of my contract and a signed letter I received about my commission but there is a grey area that they are trying 2 use 2 get out of it...

kered said:
Good luck for the interviews Sarah - always looking for staff here if you want to come home. :)

Thanks Mary :) I do miss the shifts at TW x

kered said:
We are NOT TW any longer, we are SW TMC........South Wales Traffic Management Centre ;)

Sounds very official Mary :) x

So had a grate interview on Friday - he offered me a job on the spot 2 start 3rd Jan - so I've got my options open and got over Xmas 2 think about it..

Diet not been 2 bad... Was at the tattooist all day yesterday... Had a Rose and a spider on my foot in memory of my nan and grandad - we always used 2 draw little spiders on birthday/Christmas cards etc and I even drew a spider on my granddads gravestone..

Back