The new me diary....

thomasinam said:
Glad your new job is going well hun. Seems like everything is working out well for you and you deserve it :) x

Thank u :) x

Hows the new job hun? Are you loving it? x

Hi guys,

Jobs going really well :) got on the phones today so getting into the swing of things...
However been really tired when finishing work - I've not made it to the gym... Prob a mix of new job and low cals... Then I'm not sleeping at night cos of this awful weather.

Anyway diet still going ok :) But I'm really bloated :(

B - shake
L- bar
D - 2 egg omelette with ham and a little cheese (small side salad)

S - milk for tea and 1 can of coke zero

Mary - I've got about 12 days of shakes to use up (dont want to waist the money) them I'm joining WW..

Menu looks really good again today Sarah. You seem like you are well and truely back on track :) x

Mmmmmm omelette :) might have one for my dinner tomorrow!!!

Morning guys,

Thanks for you comments - I'm feeling back in control now but dont think I've lost much/if any weight - we'll see on Monday what happens...

Menu today:-
B - Choc shake
D - Bar
L - Chicken breast and salad :)

S - Milk for tea and 1 can of coke zero

Last edited:
You definitely seem in the zone hun x x

Doin' good! :) x

Good progress!

Food looks really good hun. Hope you have a fab weekend x

Hope you're enjoying your weekend ... Have you got sore fingertips yet? ;) x

Hi guys,

Spent all day yesterday in bed - didn't manage any shakes... Had some chicken and a pack of cheese and onion crisp - so not a good day... Feeling a bit better today - didn't get up until late so I'm gonna have an omelette for B/L and a bar for my dinner.

Don't think the scales have moved all week - I will weigh in the morning..

Still feel sick today - only managed 1 shake so far :(

Will update if I have anything else later... Will update weight tomorrow because I forgot this morning!

Hope you soon feel better hon x

Week 1 WI = -3lb

Menu today
B - Bar
L - Shake
D - Sausage Casserole and veg

Felling better today and going to the gym after work!

Well done on the loss, glad u are feeling better, have fun at the gym later!x

Thanks guys,

Managed the gym after work (just) I felt faint and sick at one point - this has never happened before! So I just took it easy after that.
Lee has joined the gym with me to give me support :) he done really well and ran 5 miles today.

Back