The new me diary....

Thanks everyone!

I'm feeling better today - don't know why but I feel I've become quite negative... I really need to start looking at the positives, I have a lovely boyfriend, a fab job and a wonderful home etc - that's all I seem to focus on is my weight and how I've never got enough money to buy new clothes and never go out anymore...
But all that is my doing because I'm being negative... I haven't wanted to buy clothes cos they would have been a bigger size so I've made excuses, the same with going out - I use the excuse that I've got nothing to wear etc....

So tomorrow I'm going to buy a new dress and I'm going out Saturday afternoon to watch the rugby :) (and use by extra points for a couple of glasses of wine!)

Loving the new positive you :) x x

Well done on the loss Sarah, thats great and enjoy yourself on saturday knowing that you can have those glasses of wine, within your points (and your 49slushines) and still keep on track :) x

Well done you! Amazing! Loving the new outlook too. You should be very proud of yourself x

Brilliant loss Sarah!!! Well done babe xx

Fab loss, well done :) always a boost to the confidence too which will help the new positive you! :D x

Great you're sounding so positive and you're right, you have a lot to be positive about!!

Menu today (naughty but within my points)

B - mcdonalds sausage and egg bagel - 15 points lol ;)
L - fruit - 0 points
D - WW meal - 7 points
S - mini muffin - 3 points
100ml milk - 1 point

I bought a flowery dress from new look and some jeggins - looking forward 2 going out tomorrow :)

Not sure if I'm going out today now lee's been poorly most of the night - see how he is later...

Not sure on menu yet.

Didn't go out - lees full u with a cold and bad head so we stayed in....

Foods been rubbish today - I've only had 26 points but it's been on rubbish like WW cake slices, twirl, WW bacon sandwich and poached egg, cups of tea and 2 apples....

Will be better tomorrow and have 3 proper meals x

Lad you treated yourself. Hope you get to go out soon and lee feels better x

Thanks guys :) Lees feeling a but better so were going out for lunch.. Not sure how to point it :(

Menu today:-
B - 1 slice toast - 3 points
Peanut butter - 2 points
100ml milk - 1 point

D/L - 2 course meal and 1 cocktail :) TBC

Enjoy your day!
What cocktail are you going to have?x

I had a strawberry daiquiri :)

I've rounded up my points to worst case scenario and I've had 45 in total today - so I've used some of my weeklies.. Not using the rest this week - back to 26 points tomorrow.

It's great to have those spare ones cos u don't feel as bad that u went over! I did the same the other day :)

Hope u enjoyed your day x

I've been rubbish today :( I've had 30 points today so far and I've not even had my tea.... Still have 19 weekly point remaining - I might use them to have a WW meal tonight.

Don't know what's up with me today - I'm tired, grumpy, hungry and wanted chocolate all day (12 points has been used on chocolate)...

I dont think I'm going to lose this week cos of the past 2 days - I need to make sure I have enough fruit etc so I don't pick at rubbish!

Oh dear ... Horrible when you feel like that :( Totm perhaps? I used to get terrible chocolate cravings every few months x

JanD said:
Oh dear ... Horrible when you feel like that :( Totm perhaps? I used to get terrible chocolate cravings every few months x

I'm on the pill injection so don't get TOTM - bit I need to start tracking my moods etc cos I'm sure I get the mood swings and cravings lol x

Back