The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Thankyou Mini!!! <waves> xxxx

Jo you dafty, I was going to say I'm not a bloke loolol!

Polly are you sure hunnipie? It was a lovely idea but I know I think I'd rather chat with you than have to sit quiet. Whatever we do we're going to have an absolutely fabulous time!! Can't wait!! xxxx

Who's booked rooms?
I really want to come!

Honestly it's fine by me. I'm so easy going when it comes to things like this
I'll just be happy to be away and meet everyone,
I would however like to have a meal in China Town. ( I LOVEEEEE Chinese food) and really miss my weekly take aways

hi ladies how are you hope your doing well today. whats everyones weigh days? mine is mondays

wheres claire? i've been to a spiritual church night tonight and got picked out the audience very good!

Louisa - my WI day is Wed

Tell us more than the spiritualist church experience. i'm so interested in things like that

I love China Town, and know a fab restaurant, which does lush lush lush food. I'm all up for that!!

Hiya Louisa :) How you doing? I had my weigh in today :) Bet you are looking forward to monday :)

I will be booking 1 room for 2 nights that holds 3 people, i think sarah is sharing with me, and mel. I tried to look on the moneysavers website cos they were saying about travelodge doing rooms for £19, but guess what, london ones arent included in the offer rofl. £110 between 3 of us is........about £37 each? Oh and we need to allow for the breakfast buffet too mmmmmmmmm.

Polly oh yes to Chinatown, is that far away from the hotel and central london? I have been there (ex hubby took me there for my birthday in a last ditched attempt to keep me) but cant remember where it was. xxxx

where is the hotel honey?
China Town is slap bang in the middle of things, 2 mins to Leicester Square, 2 mins from pic circus, and basically in soho :)

So would I need to book another room or between you have you booked enough for everyone? China town sounds great!
Louisa what did your message say?

Louisa, hello love glad you found us xxxx

JJ I was in the kitchen singing those boots are made for walking!! :D

Hi Louisa, glad you found us.. I weigh on a Monday I think Claireyddbell does too.

Helloooo Polly P nice to see you :)

A while ago we were talking about nights out etc.. I mentiond that several times a year I meet up with my four close friends, we dress up, have a meal and drink a few glasses of bubbly.. it does not work out any more expensive than buying a round.. in fact its cheaper.. we then sit around with a coctail or two and have a good old natter.. it really is a nice night.. so if that's what we end up doing it would be brill ! !

me and my friends went to the buckingham spiritual church clairvoyant evening.we had never been to one before so wasnt sure what to expect.i usually have private readings.
she went to 2 people then pointed to me and said she had a lady in spirit with white hair to her shoulders who was big then lost weight was hospitalised and died which my grandma did so i instantly thought of her. she said i was happy on the outside, big and bubbly but on the inside i wasnt so happy (which i'm not and what psychics have said to me before). she asked who drove a van so i told her my husband did and she said he is thinking of starting a business (which he mentioned the other day) and that he will.there was a bit more as well but she also picked out yellow roses which was the flowers at my wedding in memory of her as her name was Rose we also had lillies as my nana was called Lilly. very emotional.

Sarah you coming with me then hun? xx

Cocktails sound fab!
Louisa that sounds like a lovely reading :)

awwwww louisa xxxx

Yes Suzie.. i'm with you hun.. as I said I just need to make sure I can get the Friday off or at least finish early as I can then drive up to you x

thank you :) your all doing so well on your diets is anyone else ss?

The hotel is in the docklands jo x

Vickie I'm sure we can sort something hun, there's 7 of us going so far, hopefully more will join xxxx

Back