The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

I'm meant to be ss louisa lol x

Sarah you poor darling you're going to be knackered. How long do you think it will take to get to me? xxxx

I'm SS'ing Louisa :)
Is Jo staying overnight?

Night night ladies fighting to keep eyes open here xxxx everyone have a great feelgood friday xxxx

In a Jiffy Suzie ! ! ha ha.. should be just under two hours.. x:)

lol it is hard tho furysmudge
i'm only on day 3 but so far so good i'm 100% on the porridge tho.

night night i'm off too night girls xxx

Hi Vic, no probably not, I'll leave my boys with my mum and dad in north london and then hot foot it in by tube, to where ever you ladies will be, then hot foot it back ont tube home the same eve. I'd love to stay over night but as things stand at the mo, I just dont think I'd be able to.
Docklands is a fair trek from central london, but is more than do able in a cab, which would prob cost over £20, or you could tube it which would take a while (and be very smelly :) )but be cheaper. We'll work it out closer to the time :)

Your reading sounds interesting Louisa I expect you were really surprised :eek:

I'm Sole Sourcing + I take my hat of to the Sole Source ladies x

night night Suzie sleep well x

Night Suzie suze, sweet dreams jelly bean :)xx

Night louisa, glad you had an interesting night :) xx

Night Suz and Louisa.
Are you OK getting the tube by yourself at night Jo? (yes i know I sound like your mother!) I hated getting the Metro home on my own :(

oh yes, I'm fine on the tube anytime, being from London originally I'm cool with it. It can be a bit scary at times, but as long as you are sensible its generally ok :) thank you for being a good "mum" :) xx

If you're sure sweetie but i'm certain we could make room if your parents would agree to have the boys overnight.

aww bless ya Vic, I just wouldnt feel comfortable leaving the boys with my mum and dad till the morning. Its a wee bit complicated. I'll play it by ear honey :)

Night night Sarah lovely xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah bless. It's no good leaving them if you don't feel comfortable with it, you need to be able to relax and enjoy yourself, even if it's just a few hours x

thats what I was thinking honey, right I'm off too. Good night lovely Vickie
xxxxxxxx

i've found you! although i seem to keep coming on when everyone has gone to bed hope you all had good days

Back