The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Congratulations Paula !!!!! I am very happy for you, I bet you look and feel great.. well done for getting to target !! I'm still trying and it's getting very trying.. :(

I hope everyone is ok xx

PollyP you'll do it, just like you've done the other 90lbs! Have what you want, just be sensible.
Aww Sarah she does look absolutely fantastic :D keep going hunny, you'll get there!
my belly is getting bigger by the day (pic on FB) and I've now gained 17lbs :eek:

Vickie - I least you know the 17lb isn't choc, cakes, crisps and it's your little Miss E.

Thanks Sarah. how are you honey

Paula have you managed to run away from your urges hunnie? I'm cuddled up with one of my pussy cats and fleece blanket and a CD hot choc......went a bit awol again last week but this week I seem to have my head back round it again. 3 days 100% so far. Good news is the housing association have offered me a brand spanking new house!!! They're not quite finished yet so don't know when my official move in date will be but it has to be before 19th March cos house I'm in now is going to auction. If anyone who lives near me has any spare offcuts of carpet or suchlike please give me a yell....I've been told because I havn't been claiming benefits for long enough (!!!!!) I'm not entitled to a loan or grant from the Social so I'm not sure how they expect me to put carpets or suchlike down (because it's a new house it's concreted floors aaaggghhh). Still, at least this house will have heating.....such bliss!!!!

I hope everyone is managing on CD ok.....we really must try and get this group up and running properly again!!!! Love you all!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Now then mi deary dearios!!!!

Happy New Year - LOL!!!!

Well done Paula !!!! You have spurred me on to join you at target land!!!

Vicky I do hope you are very well sweetheart - and in the future remember it took 9months.... so give yourself a break babes xxx

Sarah - where the hell are ya girl-friend?!!! I need you!!! Yougoing to join me on here or whattty? LOL! x

Suzie - Hellllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Hope life is treating you OK - how are you doing?

Well I went to my Cambride CONSULTANT to restart the Cambridge WEIGHT PLAN and just love the new look of it all!

I officially started today!!!

So I will be bleating away on here whether anyone replies or not - as I really can't do it without the support of you all!!!

I weighed in and am a stone heavier than at my thinnest on here. So really I have 5 stone target and would love to be something like Paula by September.

I ordered a new Kenwood smoothie maker (hurrah!) to mean business and to stop any excuses of taking the shakes as my last one was plastic and had a crack in it!!!

I have warned my hubby that I shall again be ignoring him on a night to speak with you guys!!! LOL!

I have bougt myself an inspiriational quoting card I've stuck on a magnet on my fridge that I'm gonna develop mini targets and photos (B4 and wannabe s) inside to try keep me focussed.

I need to get thro the starvation bit and sail LOL!

The sun is shining; Spring is at long last here and I will now try to walk confidently in the direction of my dreams....whose with me? xxx pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllease somebody answer? x

Love ya xxx (PS ignore my ticker and signature as will update tat later tonight)

Thank you Eclipse - are you still at target? You have maintained a long time?! Hav eyou any motivational tips please that worked for you? xxx

Oooh are there many changes then Claire?
You'll all be at goal by October when I get back on the wagon but hoping if I can take the pram on long walks in the summer I'll be picking up more or less where I left off... here's hoping!
Suz I know you haven't got the net at the minute but hope the move went well hun x

Hey l'll sis - goal by then? mmmm that would be nice !!! LOL! Hope you're Ok toots xxx

Booooooooooo Clairey !!! I'm ready and waiting!!! I had a weekend away.. have a look at the pics on Face Book!! pics of Joseph, can you believe he is a year old.. my offical re-start is today! put on seven pounds.. but now I know I'm not loosing my job I can focus focus focus.. I will hop over to FB and message you... hugs to everyone... Paula you are now my inspiration.. xx

Hello my twinkley friend. Fab news re your job - must have been those ace presentations!!! 7lb gain is commendable babes - and dissolvable.

Well done for getting back on the CD train - keep chatting on here cos looks like we're the only onliners???? Apart form the lovely Vickster of course but she's now Mrs Bump!

Well have started it properly today and m-i-l has started too - she wants to weigh next Monday - so I'll get weighed then too (as have to travel along way for the WI!!!) but know I'll probably be into it in 3 days as always happens x

What a loooong day! My house has been lurgi-fied for weeks; another reason why I want to get back on this cos don't knowbout you guys but bugs were pretty non-existant for me when I was last doing this (presumably due to all the vits in the shakes???)

Been waiting for sun to shine so I can pimp my ride LOL!!!; do up the bike and trailer for some nice long bike rides avec les winkles!- and have knees like jelly!!!

Hello to anyone else I've seeming been rude to and not said hi to on here and let us know how you're doing??? x

Oooh are there many changes then Claire?

Sorry Vicki - yes honey - the packaging; the name to Cambridge Weight Plan and the Counsellors are now titled Consultants - and app on the 810+ (which is what I'm meant to be on this week) you can have EGGS now!!!

So it'll be difficult to remember to refer to it as CWP rather than CD !!! But think we'll all know what we'll mean eh? Wonder if minimins will catch up on it? There is also a good forum on CWP's site that I registered to when it all went quiet here -as I say I need to keep on track and the interaction worked for me before...x One other thing lovey - have you gone to Mothercare Oulet at Leeds (never advertised ) but it's where they send all end season stock to and you can get a BARGAIN! ring them direct for number/ details... xxx you all Ok and all stocked up? PS you will get loadsa newborn to 6mth sized clothes (it's after that you'll need to buy!)

Hey all
Lovely to see everyone back, well most of you. Where is Suzie.....

Claire - I'm so proud of you getting back on it and you'll have no problems hitting your target. You did so well before

Next time i'm in Bridlinton, do you fancy meeting up for a coffee and a catch up. (probably be end of May)

Vickie- Love the photo on facebook. how many weeks do you have left now.

Sarah- lovely to hear from you. How are you feeling at the moment

Eclipse- welcome to our little group and wow what an achievement to lose and maintain for that long.

Well about me. I've now submitted my application to be a CWPC (Cambridge Weight Plan Consultant) CDC was alot easier. I've referred to start IVF and have my first appointment on 14th apr but lots more tests to be done before then.
Hubbie has been on WW since 4th Jan and has lost 2.5stone so he's gone from a 42inc waist to a 36inc. He's like a totally different person but he's doing my head in a little as he's always looking for compliments on how great he's looking.

anyway, catch up soon. take care
polly

Great News Polly! You will be a great consultant :) Good luck as well with your appt on the 14th x I am doing ok I seem to be managing, I certainly know my limits, if I push it I am poorly the following day so it's really not worth it. I'm on a weeks leave at the moment so it will be great to have 7days of cd under my belt before entering our office which somehow always seem's to be full of chocolate or biscuits.

Great to see that you have started as well Claire, this time we WILL get there :) it's great to be back on minis and also seeing what you are all doing on FB.

If I don't hear from Suzie I will give her a nudge but I know she is moving so I expect she is busy.

My consultant was showing me the 810 book last week and they have also added Prawns.. that will be bliss :) have a good day one and all and roll on Saturday when hopefully the pounds will of started to melt away xx

Yello my loverly jubberlies!!!

Polly - gr8 news re appt - good luck you'll be a fab mummy!will keep my fingers crossed!!! And a gr8 CC! And well done on your guinea pig first client hubby!!! Big applause - he's done so well!

Sarah - good lass!!!! Stick with me girlfriend - I get weighed next Monday at 10am...

I'm not drinking enough - eek I'm bad! - but am cutting back on food - on 810 at mo so gettin thro the tummy shrinkage stage! so belly growling at mo!

I like the fact lentils/ chick peas are on now on the list!

Vicky - this list is for you (so you know the new changes):

810 List of allowed protein and vegetables, New books.

Protein Options
One portion of protein-rich food from the list below:

250g plain cottage cheese (5% fat)
325g reduced fat cottage cheese (less than 2% fat)
175g chicken breast without skin / fat
175g turkey breast without skin / fat
275g white fish fillet, eg cod, haddock
260g canned tuna* in water (drained)
190g fresh tuna steak*
275g quorn pieces/mince (V)
250g prawns
2 large eggs (V)
210g regular or 400g of firm tofu (V)
80g dried weight red lentils
225g canned chick peas, drained
70g dried weight soya beans
80g dried weight chick peas

The skimmed milk allowance should be 340mls (misprint in book)

Plus

Vegetable options

3 x tablespoons in total of any of the following

Green salad leaves such as rocket, lambs lettuce, watercress, radicchio, little gem or romaine lettuces
Celery, cucumber or red radishes
Courgettes, marrow, Brussels sprouts, kale, turnip tops (the green leafy part not the actual turnip) broccoli, cauliflower or any cabbage including pickled)
Mushrooms
Chinese leafy greens such as pok choi or Chinese cabbage
Spring onions, green peppers, spinach, asparagus, fennel and celeriac

Plus
340ml skimmed milk or 150g Fat free plain yoghurt

Remember - No oil to fry (steam or poach). Don't add salt, but herbs, pepper, balsamic or lemon juice are ok. Use fat free salad dressings.

'Smoked Haddock with celeriac and roasted vegetables'

This should be plain Haddock NOT smoked Haddock due to the high salt level in smoked haddock.

Well my laptop is about to 'die' so I shall be back tomoz night my sweetie pies xxx

Hopeing you are all well out there - let's start the shedding!!!

PS My m-i-l is doin REALLY well - and she's drinking water (which she hates!) she's putting me to shame!!!

Hey girlies, how are you all?
Oooh wow Claire thanks for posting that, I'm mega excited you're allowed prawns (a prawn salad is the first thing I've instructed DH strict to bring me once this baby is out lol) How you doing lovely? We're definitely all stocked up, we have been given so many clothes (lots of it designer stuff - who buys that for a baby?!?!) I don't think we'll need anything else til she's 18 months old!
Get drinking hun, you know how that works!
Ooh Polly P lots of positive things for you at the moment, you know I already think you're going to make a fab consultant and a yummy mummy. Sounds like your DH is trying to upstage you though, tut! Wishing you all the luck in the world for your appointment. Are you following any particular plan at the moment?
I'm seeing the consultant tomorrow about induction at 38 weeks so hopefully miss E will be putting in an appearance in around 10 weeks, fingers crossed! Will have to put a new pic up on FB, it seems every other day i get up and DH tells me my belly is bigger :eek: Hopefully yours are all shrinking at the same rate mine is growing ;)
Sarah have you got anything nice planned for your week off?
Suzie is in the middle of moving and is without the internet just now but I'm sure she'll be back posting soon :)
Have a great day sunshine supergirls x

Hellooooo my lovelies, well Day 3 nearly over and boy oh boy it was a hungry one.. week off not going quite to plan, should of started helping Mum with decorating her bathroom but got little sleep last night so the Fatigue fairy made an appearance:sigh: so fingers crossed for tomo, I have spread my pinkness to Mums Bathroom, I've convinced her to have a very pink wall :eek: he he as it will look super against the bright white tiles..

Took Alfie for his second visit to the vet's today, not quite as traumatic as last time and finally they have given him antibiotics to put in his water.. I told Mr Vet bloky there was no chance of getting more cream on him as he is wise to it now! I got my way.. lol

So lovelies hope your all well, love n hugs :)

Aw Sarah - do hope Alfie gets better v soon! Well done on your pink mission! And well done for keeping going. I'm doing OK - but still on food as need my tummy to shrink LOTS! My muminlaw is doing fab - she never ever drinks water ("I avn't drink it as I don't like the stuff")and is drinking pints of the stuff - think she is surprising herself!!! Woke up noticing my stomach has gone down a little and hubby commented too so it must be true - so has spurred me on as I miss that ol' feeling that nothing mattered as you'll lose as long as youstick.

Gotta take mi laddo tp pre-school now.... ttfn

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAULA!!!!: yes to end of May! xxx

And Vicky love - enjoy your sleep, time out - time as a couple etc etc NOW!!! Go eat and enjoy it all before your new busy life gets going!!! xxx mwah xxx

Sarah hope Alfie is better soon, what's the matter with him? Well done for sticking with it hun.
Oooh get you Claire, stomach shrinking already, woop! :bliss: Keep going lovely!
Sleep? What the heck is that? I can do drug induced coma's but my pelvis pain doesn't allow for sleep :( At least when she's here DH can get up with her ;) She looked good on the scan today, weight estimated 2lbs 13ozs so bang on the middle centile :D Not so chuffed with my gain though, a stone and a half already and still months to go!! :cry:

Vickie honey - re your weight; a little factoid here for you (so you've nothing to worry about X mwah)

7 1/2pounds is about how much the baby will weigh by the end of pregnancy 1 1/2pounds is how much the placenta weighs 4 pounds is attributed to increased fluid volume 2 pounds is the weight of the uterus 2 pounds is the weight of breast tissue 4 pounds is because of increased blood volume 7 pounds is attributed to maternal stores of fat, protein and other nutrients 2 pounds for the amniotic fluid Total: 30 pounds is average weight of all baby-matter!!!

I was thinner at the end then at the beginning weight wise cos a baby's like having a gastric band! LOL (it's the quuick sugar/ energy fixes that do the damage when knackered looking after the new little entity after!)

Sarah - how you doing sweets? How's Alfie doing - OK I hope? I hope work is OK - did any lose their jobs in your dept/ your colleagues?

How's your week off been?

Paula - your hubby dropped yet another stone in this last week? LOL! Send me some of what he's had from you please! (er...hope that didn't come across as well er rude??LOL!)

Well tis now Sunday - weigh-in tomorrow AAARGH! ha ha ha...to be honest this 810 thang is not working for me as any type of eating is triggering me to want (and sneakily) eat more - which is peeing me off. Also cos it is so darn expensive for me to fritter at!!! So as I look out of my window at the sunshine outside and vow to get me ol bike and trailer out; i am also considering getting 'down' to it and doing the SS+.

Will let you know how I get on. Do hope you are all well

- Sarah when's your weigh in matey?

later dudettes xxx

Back